Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2014, 6:53 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
... As from summer 2014, we intend to fly to Tokyo’s second airport, Haneda, with our new “Queen of the Skies” Boeing 747-8, equipped with the latest products in all compartments. Due to the size of the aircraft, a formal approval by the Japanese authorities is required to utilise this routing to HND. The formal approval is still outstanding. A final decision regarding the flight schedule to Tokyo in summer 2014 is expected to take place towards the end of January 2014. ...
Could you tell me which aircraft now will serve the FRA-HND route from summer 2014? Is it still planned to operate it with the 747-8 instead of the now scheduled 747-400? Thank you!

Best regards,

Michael
Old Feb 3, 2014, 8:11 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by AirVance
Could you tell me which aircraft now will serve the FRA-HND route from summer 2014? Is it still planned to operate it with the 747-8 instead of the now scheduled 747-400? Thank you!

Best regards,

Michael
Hi Michael,
I've messaged the responsible department to find out if we're still waiting for approval or if the flight really will be operated by a B747-400. I'll get back to you as soon as I have received a reply.
Vanessa
Old Feb 3, 2014, 12:47 pm

Hi,

that sounds good - Thank you!
Mihael
Old Feb 4, 2014, 5:02 am

Originally Posted by AirVance

Best regards,

Michael

Hi Michael,
we are still awaiting the approvial by the Japanese officials, unfortunately this process is taking longer than expected. As of now, it's planned to start the new route with the B747-400. We're hoping to change it to the B747-8 during the summer schedule.
Vanessa
Old Feb 5, 2014, 3:00 am

Include an attachment in a message to Miles&More

I need to contact Miles&More and include an attachment and it appears that there is no way to do this using the online form.

Is there an e-mail address I can use? I tried [email protected] but the message bounced.
Old Feb 5, 2014, 5:31 am

Originally Posted by mmff
I need to contact Miles&More and include an attachment and it appears that there is no way to do this using the online form.

Is there an e-mail address I can use? I tried [email protected] but the message bounced.

Dear mmff, there is unfortunately no alternative available. Should you need to send in boarding passes or a receipt for re-imbursement, then it is necessary to send in original copies. The postal address can be found here: http://f.lh.com/ynAk Kind regards, Isabell
Old Feb 6, 2014, 1:52 pm

Programs: some
Dear LH team,
I just learned that LH does not have the traffic rightsn in between CGK and KUL vv. Do you know if there are negotiations going on to get those traffic rights? KUL would be an excellent stopover (for me actually preferable to SIN) on the way back from Indonesia.
Thanks for quickly checking into this.
Old Feb 9, 2014, 12:12 pm

Programs: UA: 1K 1.5MM, DL: LTDM 3.5MM, JB: Mosaic4, LH: exSEN 1MM, Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite, Hertz PresC
Thumbs down Refunding LH tickets take forever and you can't inquire about it either.....

When buying a ticket on Lufthansa.com the credit card is charged within minutes. When processing a refund on Lufthansa.com you have to wait month for the money to reappear on your credit card account. Why is this? Besides trying to obtain a receipt for anything (original ticket, refund, cancelation fee, etc) seems to require an act of Congress....... Once LH has your money.....you have the run around to try to get it back...... When calling Lufthansa about a refund status, nobody can tell you anything and the department handling refunds cannot not be reached by phone.... Great Customer Service !!!
Old Feb 10, 2014, 1:58 am

Originally Posted by verve
Dear LH team,
I just learned that LH does not have the traffic rightsn in between CGK and KUL vv. Do you know if there are negotiations going on to get those traffic rights? KUL would be an excellent stopover (for me actually preferable to SIN) on the way back from Indonesia.
Thanks for quickly checking into this.
Hi verve,
my colleagus are trying to receive the traffic rights and are expecting to have more news mid February.
Vanessa
Old Feb 10, 2014, 1:58 am

Originally Posted by Christefan
When buying a ticket on Lufthansa.com the credit card is charged within minutes. When processing a refund on Lufthansa.com you have to wait month for the money to reappear on your credit card account. Why is this? Besides trying to obtain a receipt for anything (original ticket, refund, cancelation fee, etc) seems to require an act of Congress....... Once LH has your money.....you have the run around to try to get it back...... When calling Lufthansa about a refund status, nobody can tell you anything and the department handling refunds cannot not be reached by phone.... Great Customer Service !!!
Hi Christefan,
a ticket refund is usually completed our side within a week, in addition to this there is also the time the bank needs to finish the process their side. It definitely shouldn't take months.
Once the ticket is refunded, you should also receive a refund receipt automatically.
Feel free to PM me your ticket details, I'll have a look what's taking so long.
Vanessa
Old Feb 10, 2014, 3:16 pm

Programs: LH MM**, HH Silver
Dear Lurkers,
I've got serious issues with miles not being credited automatically:

1. on LX stock (724) tickets LX codeshare segments operated by LH or OS do not post and have to be claimed manually after waiting out the 2 week grace period. LX operated segments from the same tickets post automatically without a problem within 2 days. I've had 6 such itineraries since the beginning of the year and it is seriously irritating.

2. Since autumn last year the miles for Hilton stays started not to post automatically. Interestingly enough, sometimes they post, sometimes they don't. Nowadays I always make sure when checking in at a Hilton properly to verify the LH FF number is in the system. I had to claim the miles numerous times manually (and this is even bigger nuisance than the missing flights, as one has to scan the printed hotel invoice into a picture format or convert it from PDF that a hotel sends by email. Btw., is there a rational reason why the M&M website would accept tiff, jpg or gif but not a pdf? ). There are three hotel stays that I've claimed manually in November (!!!) that have not posted yet. There were some I've claimed later than that and those have been posted already. Could you assist, please?
Thanks a lot!
Old Feb 11, 2014, 5:14 am

Originally Posted by whiskey_sk
Dear Lurkers,
I've got serious issues with miles not being credited automatically:

1. on LX stock (724) tickets LX codeshare segments operated by LH or OS do not post and have to be claimed manually after waiting out the 2 week grace period. LX operated segments from the same tickets post automatically without a problem within 2 days. I've had 6 such itineraries since the beginning of the year and it is seriously irritating.

2. Since autumn last year the miles for Hilton stays started not to post automatically. Interestingly enough, sometimes they post, sometimes they don't. Nowadays I always make sure when checking in at a Hilton properly to verify the LH FF number is in the system. I had to claim the miles numerous times manually (and this is even bigger nuisance than the missing flights, as one has to scan the printed hotel invoice into a picture format or convert it from PDF that a hotel sends by email. Btw., is there a rational reason why the M&M website would accept tiff, jpg or gif but not a pdf? ). There are three hotel stays that I've claimed manually in November (!!!) that have not posted yet. There were some I've claimed later than that and those have been posted already. Could you assist, please?
Thanks a lot!
Hi whiskey_sk,
please send me your card number and the dates of the still missing hotel stays via PM. I'll ask Miles & More to have a look into your issues.
Vanessa
Old Feb 18, 2014, 8:31 am

Programs: LH FTL; A3*Gold
Dear Lurkers,

I sent two emails to M&M via their website requesting a mileage credit for cancelled flights. First message was sent in November and then a reminder in January. No response, no credit.

Can you help? Admittedly, there is not a lot of miles involved but I don't like being ignored.

Each time I sent a message I got a feedback from the website "Thank you for your message. You will shortly receive a confirmation email. Yours sincerely, Lufthansa German Airlines" but this confirmation email never comes. So, I suspect there is a technical problem with your website and my messages are getting lost in the cyberspace.
Old Feb 19, 2014, 1:35 am

Originally Posted by AVSA
Dear Lurkers,

I sent two emails to M&M via their website requesting a mileage credit for cancelled flights. First message was sent in November and then a reminder in January. No response, no credit.

Can you help? Admittedly, there is not a lot of miles involved but I don't like being ignored.

Each time I sent a message I got a feedback from the website "Thank you for your message. You will shortly receive a confirmation email. Yours sincerely, Lufthansa German Airlines" but this confirmation email never comes. So, I suspect there is a technical problem with your website and my messages are getting lost in the cyberspace.
Hi AVSA,
would you like to send me your M&M card number, flight info and - if possible - ticket number via PM? I'll ask my colleagues to get back to you.
Vanessa
Old Feb 20, 2014, 9:00 am

Hi Lufthansa,

I am scheduled to fly on Swiss Air on Saturday Feb 22 and on Lufthansa Return Feb 28(booked under one reference code) from JFK to Kiev and Kiev to JFK. With current conditions and killings in the streets along with airport roads being blocked I want to change my ticket however I am not getting any help. Can you please advise?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.