Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2024, 6:00 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Hello asdfg4321,
I am sorry to hear about the delayed baggage. You are by now of course entitled to request a compensation. You can submit it to our Customer Relations via the online feedback form https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/feedback. Please prepare a list with the contents, and in case there are also receipts to this content, they would also be usefull. My colleagues will review your claim and will get back to you for the further steps. I hope this will be resolved soon.
Best regards,
Rea
Old Feb 26, 2024, 9:19 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hi agoch,

that depends on the transfer method and banks etc. involved. You can always request a transaction code or an estimated time from my colleagues from Customer Relations.

Kind regards,

Nils
Hi again,

Still no reply nor money in my account. Could you check if the payment has been made and if not, when would this happen?
Thanks in advance
Old Feb 27, 2024, 3:57 am

Programs: A3 *G, BA silver, LH, UA
Dear LH Team,

In the past I held Sen status and FTL status. I even had one status star on my latest FTL card. However, in the transition to the new system, I see no lifetime qualifying points. I've contacted M&M over the contact form (twice), and called the service center four times. No answers for the contact form (more than 40 days from the first one, and got promised on a call from Feb. 15th that it will be escalated and fixed), and the answers from the call center is usually ... useless. People reading to me the rules from the terms and conditions and thinking I am claiming I am currently a status member (which I never claimed).

Any chance you could verify that all status star points should be converted to lifetime qualifying points, and we can sort this thing out?

Thanks a lot,
mkilmo
Old Feb 27, 2024, 4:07 am

Originally Posted by agoch
Hi again,

Still no reply nor money in my account. Could you check if the payment has been made and if not, when would this happen?
Thanks in advance
Hi agoch,

I have checked with colleagues again on your behalf, and they have informed me that they are in the final stages of working on your case. Please be patient a bit longer, as your case will be finalized in the next few days as already announced. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards
Tania
Old Feb 27, 2024, 4:08 am

Originally Posted by mkilmo
Dear LH Team,

In the past I held Sen status and FTL status. I even had one status star on my latest FTL card. However, in the transition to the new system, I see no lifetime qualifying points. I've contacted M&M over the contact form (twice), and called the service center four times. No answers for the contact form (more than 40 days from the first one, and got promised on a call from Feb. 15th that it will be escalated and fixed), and the answers from the call center is usually ... useless. People reading to me the rules from the terms and conditions and thinking I am claiming I am currently a status member (which I never claimed).

Any chance you could verify that all status star points should be converted to lifetime qualifying points, and we can sort this thing out?

Thanks a lot,
mkilmo
Dear mkilmo,

please send us the reference number of your written request, your full name and your Miles & More card number here via DM. This will allow me to enquire about the processing.

Best regards
Tania
Old Feb 29, 2024, 8:56 am

Hi Lufthansa Team,

What are current processing times for Cancelled Flight EU Claims + Expense reimbursement?

Danke
Old Mar 1, 2024, 6:40 am

Originally Posted by FTDDD
Hi Lufthansa Team,

What are current processing times for Cancelled Flight EU Claims + Expense reimbursement?

Danke
Hi FTDDD,

that depends on the case as each one is handled individually and how much research has to be done. Therefore, I can't give you a timeframe, I am afraid.

Kind regards and Bitte,

Nils
Old Mar 2, 2024, 3:01 am

Compensation vouchers

Hi!
Since I received so good help with this thread I am now helping my parents (who don't speak english) with their own claim. It is regarding FB ID 37802779. When their flight was cancelled they received the compensatin in a paper voucher that they have not been able to use, so they would like the amount to be transferred to their account. Could you help them with this?
Old Mar 4, 2024, 5:13 am

Originally Posted by agoch
Hi!
Since I received so good help with this thread I am now helping my parents (who don't speak english) with their own claim. It is regarding FB ID 37802779. When their flight was cancelled they received the compensatin in a paper voucher that they have not been able to use, so they would like the amount to be transferred to their account. Could you help them with this?
Hello, agoch,

Much as we would like to help, please understand that this is not an issue we can assist with via Social Media. This needs to be taken up with our Customer Relations department directly.

Best regards,
Birgit
Old Mar 4, 2024, 5:19 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hello, agoch,

Much as we would like to help, please understand that this is not an issue we can assist with via Social Media. This needs to be taken up with our Customer Relations department directly.

Best regards,
Birgit
I understand, but they stopped replying completely. Could you nudge them into giving some sort of reply?
Old Mar 5, 2024, 1:16 pm

Programs: M&M Senator
Can someone explain why the Senator Hotline does not answer their phone lines? I am referring to the fact that both yesterday and today, I have been on hold for 40 minutes each time and listened to Muzak all that time.

This concerns my E-vouchers which will soon be expiring and which I will lose unless I am able to speak to someone.

Further, some months ago, when I called I was connected to South Africa, and the person told me that the Senator Line was a 24 hour number, and yet in the US we do not have access to it 24 by 7.

Anyone able to explain?
Old Mar 5, 2024, 1:18 pm

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by Gamerska
Anyone able to explain?
The call centres would have been overloaded by all the rebookings for the 7-8 March strike.
Old Mar 5, 2024, 1:29 pm

Programs: M&M Senator
Originally Posted by supine
The call centres would have been overloaded by all the rebookings for the 7-8 March strike.
Ok, I get that regular call centres would be overloaded, but Senator line?

Further, if we can't get through how can they invalidate our evouchers?
Old Mar 11, 2024, 3:09 am

Hello LH Team,
Do you also offer a "Personal Assistant Service" for transferring guests arriving in First at the airport LAX (LH456 (First) connecting UA1497) is there a lounge I can use at LAX ?
THX

Last edited by Sonne1982; Mar 11, 2024 at 4:31 am
Old Mar 11, 2024, 5:26 pm

Seat drops every 3 days

Greetings. I am new to the forum and hope Im posting in the right place. I booked a MUC - BOS LH flight through United and purchased a seat directly through LH. Every 3 days it vanishes from my booking, and I have to call LH to have it reassigned. This is so frustrating but it is my only option if I want to keep the seat. Has anyone found a resolution? My flight is in 30 days and hope I dont have to keep this up only to not have the seat at check in. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.