Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2022, 11:26 am

Customer Relations FB ID 35498286

Hallo Lufthansa Team,

ich wende mich an Euch mit der Bitte, an die Kollegen von Customer Relations Team Reminder zu schicken. Es handelt sich um meinen Antrag auf Kompensation in Höhe von 600 Euro nach der EU Verordnung 261/04, den ich am 23. Februar 2022 mit Feedback ID 35498286 gestellt habe. Ihre Kollegen haben mir am 3. April (auf Englisch) geantwortet, dass es tatsächlich zu einer Verspätung gekommen ist (ich habe hier meinen Anchlussflug in München verpasst und wurde dann auf TAP via Lissabon nach Sal umgebucht) und ich wurde um meine Bankdaten gebeten. Ich habe sofort geantwortet und mich noch zweimal bei Ihrem Team schriftlich gemeldet (am 10.07 und am.09.08), bisher habe jedoch keine Antwort erhalten.

Vielen Dank im Voraus!

LG

Pawel
Grog likes this.
Old Sep 4, 2022, 5:19 am

Hi, our bags have been missing for 9 weeks now. Like many others the PIR went missing from the system so we had to create another and have the date amended by customer services.

The bag is obviously long gone at this point. We need to claim and be awarded compensation before our insurance can payout the actual full value.

Two separate customer services agents have advised 100 days is current cutoff for a bag to be declared lost. Is this the official line?

What is the absolute quickest way to move this along?

We have an ID number but it often takes 3 weeks for a reply.

Last edited by Mat1; Sep 5, 2022 at 6:07 am
Old Sep 4, 2022, 5:38 am

Also, does WorldTracer stop looking 100 days after the file creation date or the flight date? Can the file creation date be amended and by whom?

In our case the file creation date is 60 days after our flight thanks to our original PIR disappearing entirely.

If LH are waiting for bags to leave the WorldTracer system before accepting the claim then we could be waiting 160 days before being able to start the process.

I really, really hope this is not the case.

Last edited by Mat1; Sep 4, 2022 at 6:35 am
Old Sep 5, 2022, 6:06 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by Mat1
Also, does WorldTracer stop looking 100 days after the file creation date or the flight date? Can the file creation date be amended and by whom?

In our case the file creation date is 60 days after our flight thanks to our original PIR disappearing entirely.

If LH are waiting for bags to leave the WorldTracer system before accepting the claim then we could be waiting 160 days before being able to start the process.

I really, really hope this is not the case.
Hi Mat1

I am very sorry to hear that. Please understand though, that we cannot assist with this via Social Media. I recommend getting in touch with our Service Center and have my colleagues provide additional contact details for the respective baggage department for further updates and advice.

Best regards
Birgit
Old Sep 5, 2022, 6:08 am

Please can you expedite ID 36245692 . I have put a full claim in now with all the details
Old Sep 6, 2022, 6:56 am

Hello Mat1,

I have reached out to my colleagues from Customer Relations and they have informed me that your matter is now registered with the relevant department, who are processing your claim. As soon as the internal research is completed, you will receive a reply. Kindly understand that I am not able to provide you with a time frame and can only ask you to bear with my colleagues.

Kind regards
Jasmin
Old Sep 9, 2022, 5:14 pm

Programs: LH SEN *
Dear Lufthansa Team,
Yet another month has passed, and still no answer to my claim. It seems like the "internal reminder to have them follow up as soon as possible" sent by your team a month ago did not work.

What is the status of Feedback ID 35826883, I sent the message to the Customer Relations in June.
Best regards
Mat1 likes this.
Old Sep 12, 2022, 6:17 am

Originally Posted by andywaw
Dear Lufthansa Team,
Yet another month has passed, and still no answer to my claim. It seems like the "internal reminder to have them follow up as soon as possible" sent by your team a month ago did not work.

What is the status of Feedback ID 35826883, I sent the message to the Customer Relations in June.
Best regards
Hello andywaw,

I am very sorry to hear that it is still taking so long for your claim to get processed. I have asked our Customer Relations Team once again to get back to you as soon as they can.

Your patience is highly appreciated.

Best regards
Birgit
Old Sep 13, 2022, 6:18 am

Programs: OS SEN, Marriott Titanium
Dear Lufthansa Team,

I have a long saga, but I will try to keep it short. I basically cancelled a reservation because I was told by the LH Customer Service Team that I could go ahead and cancel my reservation and receive a refund for both the tickets, and the paid upgrades. I cancelled the reservation, and then was informed AFTER the reservation was cancelled, that Austrian Airlines would not refund me the paid upgrades. I basically got screwed out of 1800 euros because of what I was informed on the phone line from Lufthansa. The last time I spoke to Austrian, they said I should try to talk to your team about some kind of compensation for the false information I was given.

Is there anything your team can do to help me here? Is there a best place to reach out?

Thanks.
Old Sep 13, 2022, 8:47 am

Programs: DL DM
Hi Lufthansa Team,

I once again wanted to follow up on my open cancelled flight claim and see if you can assist in obtaining a response. Its been more than a month since you indicated you would ask your colleagues in customer support to respond and I have not received any follow up. Its been three months from when my flight was cancelled and when I submitted my claim request and it has not yet to be resolved nor any follow up beyond an automated response in June. I appreciate that there are processing delays due to volume of requests; however I would think that three months should be sufficient to address my claim? Thanks for any insight and help you can provide. FB ID is the same as before -35805317
Old Sep 14, 2022, 7:05 am

Originally Posted by ATLSFO0515
Hi Lufthansa Team,

I once again wanted to follow up on my open cancelled flight claim and see if you can assist in obtaining a response. Its been more than a month since you indicated you would ask your colleagues in customer support to respond and I have not received any follow up. Its been three months from when my flight was cancelled and when I submitted my claim request and it has not yet to be resolved nor any follow up beyond an automated response in June. I appreciate that there are processing delays due to volume of requests; however I would think that three months should be sufficient to address my claim? Thanks for any insight and help you can provide. FB ID is the same as before -35805317
Hello ATLSFO0515,

I am sorry to hear you ate still waiting for a response to your feedback. I have escalated your matter to Customer Relations and asked to get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards
Jasmin
Old Sep 14, 2022, 7:06 am

Originally Posted by MasterGberry
Dear Lufthansa Team,

I have a long saga, but I will try to keep it short. I basically cancelled a reservation because I was told by the LH Customer Service Team that I could go ahead and cancel my reservation and receive a refund for both the tickets, and the paid upgrades. I cancelled the reservation, and then was informed AFTER the reservation was cancelled, that Austrian Airlines would not refund me the paid upgrades. I basically got screwed out of 1800 euros because of what I was informed on the phone line from Lufthansa. The last time I spoke to Austrian, they said I should try to talk to your team about some kind of compensation for the false information I was given.

Is there anything your team can do to help me here? Is there a best place to reach out?

Thanks.
Hello MasterGberry,

I am sorry to hear about the difficulties in regard to the refund and understand your frustration. Please send your detailed feedback and the booking detaiils to my colleagues from Customer Relation. Only they will be able to review your matter and get back to you. Please use the online feedback form: https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/feedback.

Kind regards
Jasmin
Old Sep 21, 2022, 12:33 pm

11 weeks and counting

£9000 worth of clothes gone and I can't even get a response acknowledging the loss.
Old Sep 29, 2022, 5:54 am

Delays to claims

Hello

I have two issues pending with customer relations;

1 - damaged baggage - case 36166479
2 - delayed baggage - case 36248421

This booking was made with British Airways but they had to re-book me on Lufthansa due to flight disruption.

My case with Lufthansa has not been responded to or any timelines provided.

This is a simple claim. An expedited resolution would be appreciated.
Old Sep 29, 2022, 7:23 am

Originally Posted by Stevencairns88
Hello

I have two issues pending with customer relations;

1 - damaged baggage - case 36166479
2 - delayed baggage - case 36248421

This booking was made with British Airways but they had to re-book me on Lufthansa due to flight disruption.

My case with Lufthansa has not been responded to or any timelines provided.

This is a simple claim. An expedited resolution would be appreciated.
Hello Steven,
I replied to your private message.
Best regards,
Jens

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.