Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2017, 7:36 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by airfly56
Hello,

I was unable to login to my Miles n More account and via email they responded that i need to send some documents etc due to a security block. I sent last week but it is still blocked. Can you assist? Thanks
Hello airfly56,
unfortunately, we cannot assist from here. Therefore, I recommend to contact Miles&More (http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...lp_and_Contact) directly as they are the correct contact regarding account related requests. Melek
Old Jun 8, 2017, 2:34 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
Dear Lurkers,
some FTers noticed that the flights served with A330 ex FRA are no longer selling F-cl starting 2018. Is this indicative of the A330 no longer having F-cl ex FRA, just like the A330 fleet in MUC?
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufth...sed-a330s.html

Regards Oliver
Old Jun 8, 2017, 8:08 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Dear Lurkers,
some FTers noticed that the flights served with A330 ex FRA are no longer selling F-cl starting 2018. Is this indicative of the A330 no longer having F-cl ex FRA, just like the A330 fleet in MUC?

Regards Oliver

Hello oliver2002,
I will ask my colleagues and get back to you as soon as I know more.
Jens
Old Jun 14, 2017, 6:23 am

Dear Lurkers,

Regards Oliver
Hello oliver2002,
I just received the information that First Class will be removed gradually from all A330s until March 2018. Currently, 7 A330 are flying without First Class.
Vanessa
Old Jun 15, 2017, 8:20 am

Feedback?

Hello. I've submitted feedback over 2 months ago and have yet to receive a reply. It's Feedback ID 30950494. This is getting a little excessive wait time wise.
Old Jun 16, 2017, 6:23 am

Originally Posted by Adam Flores
Hello. I've submitted feedback over 2 months ago and have yet to receive a reply. It's Feedback ID 30950494. This is getting a little excessive wait time wise.

Hello Adam, Sorry to hear about the long wait. I just contacted my colleagues for you who will get in touch with you next week. Wishing you a nice weekend, Maria
Old Jun 17, 2017, 2:46 am

Programs: LH *G
LH 1st class out of Luxembourg baggage priority

Hello,

I am a LH*G flying several times a year in F to LAX. Not alway but most of the time the HON baggage tag you get when flying 1st class helps in LAX to get the baggage much earlier. The Luxair groundstaff handling the LH check in Luxembourg denies the 1st class/HON baggage treatment stating that I am no HON and "only" a SEN and on top only flying C on the first leg to MUC/FRA.
Is that correct? - it never happened to me before.

Thank you.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 12:23 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
Dear Lurkers,
last night I checked my younger sons M&M/Jetfriends account again after a long time and noticed the date of birth to be garbled up:

View Screen Capture

When I applied for his account on his second birthday all was OK, so the migration to the LPS system in 2012 must have gone bad. More critically, the miles he has accrued over the past 5-6 years have been expired... I have submitted a M&M 'feedback' and received an incident number 3824236. Surely there must be an algorithm to check if the system thinks someone was born in the 16th century?
Old Jun 19, 2017, 6:03 am

Dear Lurkers,
last night I checked my younger sons M&M/Jetfriends account again after a long time and noticed the date of birth to be garbled up:

View Screen Capture

When I applied for his account on his second birthday all was OK, so the migration to the LPS system in 2012 must have gone bad. More critically, the miles he has accrued over the past 5-6 years have been expired... I have submitted a M&M 'feedback' and received an incident number 3824236. Surely there must be an algorithm to check if the system thinks someone was born in the 16th century?
Hi Oliver,
I sent a message to Miles & More this morning, they will get back to you or maybe have already contacted you by now.
Vanessa
Old Jun 19, 2017, 7:11 am

Programs: Miles and More, IHG,Hilton Honors
Dear Lurker, I was looking at flights from NUE to PMI on the 21st of aug till the 31st of aug. I noticed that via LH the flight is 35K miles plus 38 in taxes and via Eurowings its only 20K plus 34 in taxes. using the same aircraft, same airport, same time slot. same class. is there any reason why LH will charge 15K more and more in taxes to send me on a Eurowings flight? is there any added benefit? are LH miles worth less than eurowing miles?
Old Jun 19, 2017, 4:07 pm

View Screen Capture

Surely there must be an algorithm to check if the system thinks someone was born in the 16th century?
1583? The Gregorian calendar started 1582, so they like used a too small number as representation during the migration.
Old Jun 20, 2017, 12:29 am

Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
They are doing it incorrect.
Thank you for your reply. Any idea where this is officially stated so I could show it to them? I tried telling them but obviously they think they know their stuff better than me.
Old Jun 20, 2017, 5:21 am

Originally Posted by kbrauneis
Dear Lurker, I was looking at flights from NUE to PMI on the 21st of aug till the 31st of aug. I noticed that via LH the flight is 35K miles plus 38 in taxes and via Eurowings its only 20K plus 34 in taxes. using the same aircraft, same airport, same time slot. same class. is there any reason why LH will charge 15K more and more in taxes to send me on a Eurowings flight? is there any added benefit? are LH miles worth less than eurowing miles?
Dear kbrauneis,
when you're booking via Eurowings then the mileage prices will refer to Boomerang Club. There is indeed a different basis of calculation for earning and spending miles with Boomerang Club and Miles & More. That's the reason why the mileage may differ.
Jens
Old Jun 20, 2017, 8:59 am

Originally Posted by fatheroftwo
Thank you for your reply. Any idea where this is officially stated so I could show it to them? I tried telling them but obviously they think they know their stuff better than me.
Dear Lurkers, do you know anything official I can show the Luxair groundstaff?
Old Jun 21, 2017, 2:05 am

Originally Posted by fatheroftwo
Dear Lurkers, do you know anything official I can show the Luxair groundstaff?
Hi fatheroftwo,
we're currently still waiting for a reply from LUX regarding your original feedback. We'll get back to you as soon as we know more.
Vanessa

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.