Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earning miles on Tripadvisor Germany & India [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2012, 1:47 pm

Programs: BA Silver, LH FTL, HHonors Gold
Not sure if that helps you, but I received the January miles and already some of the February miles for the reviews on tripadvisor.de

Normally the miles appear not much longer than 1 or 2 days after 3 reviews were posted.
Old Feb 3, 2012, 2:02 pm

Originally Posted by janetm
Not sure if that helps you, but I received the January miles and already some of the February miles for the reviews on tripadvisor.de

Normally the miles appear not much longer than 1 or 2 days after 3 reviews were posted.
Tripadvisor Germany miles did arrive for me as well (already for February, too)

However, nothing from TA India January.. I guess that's the difference from Germany efficiency compared to Indian
Old Feb 4, 2012, 11:20 am

Programs: IHG, M&M, FB, Avios, ALL, etc.
Originally Posted by ShootingStar123
Regarding the Tripadvisor M&M promotion, did anyone get any miles credited for january yet?

I got about 7+ reviews published on TripAdvisor India (one of the TA that advertizes the promotion) and haven't seen any miles credit on my account yet.
The miles for the reviews I submitted a few months ago were credited some 3 weeks later, and I didn't miss any single mile, so just take it easy!
Old Feb 9, 2012, 2:13 am

Programs: IHG, M&M, FB, Avios, ALL, etc.
Regarding the Tripadvisor M&M promotion, did anyone get any miles credited for january yet?

I got about 7+ reviews published on TripAdvisor India (one of the TA that advertizes the promotion) and haven't seen any miles credit on my account yet.
Originally Posted by josmon10
The miles for the reviews I submitted a few months ago were credited some 3 weeks later, and I didn't miss any single mile, so just take it easy!
Yesterday (8 Feb) I got the miles for the reviews I posted on 29/30 January. I hope you've got yours too.
Old Feb 9, 2012, 2:49 am

Originally Posted by josmon10
Yesterday (8 Feb) I got the miles for the reviews I posted on 29/30 January. I hope you've got yours too.
I also posted 2 reviews on late January (23rd) - today they appeared in my M&M account, dated back as 23rd January

23/01/2012 TripAdvisor India +200
MM for TA Reviews
TRI

So it seems to work perfectly (With TA India/100 miles per hotel review, in addition to 9 reviews per month max. on German TA).. now all I've to do is going through my last-year calendar and review some more hotels I was visiting ^

Hurray for English and German speaking TA contributors
Old Feb 9, 2012, 7:27 am

Programs: LH M&M Blue, TAP Victoria
I got my TA India miles credited today too
Old Feb 9, 2012, 12:28 pm

Programs: BA, KL, DL
I've got into a habit of writing a review and saving it on my computer after every hotel visit, then waiting until a promotion comes along and pasting them all into Trip Advisor to get the promotion miles. I had quite a few when the TA India promotion opened.

86 reviews approved from TA India so far = 8600 miles, they've been posted too
Old Feb 9, 2012, 3:52 pm

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
Now that's industrious

Got my miles credited today too.
Old Feb 10, 2012, 10:01 am

Programs: Miles & More
Originally Posted by seattle29
I've got into a habit of writing a review and saving it on my computer after every hotel visit, then waiting until a promotion comes along and pasting them all into Trip Advisor to get the promotion miles. I had quite a few when the TA India promotion opened.

86 reviews approved from TA India so far = 8600 miles, they've been posted too
So there's no 9 reviews/month limit for TA India? Awesome!
Old Feb 10, 2012, 11:10 am

Originally Posted by REand
So there's no 9 reviews/month limit for TA India? Awesome!
No limits but you only get 100 miles per review...
I wish I could write reviews in German :/
Old Feb 15, 2012, 2:31 pm

Programs: BA, KL, DL
No limits but you only get 100 miles per review...
I wish I could write reviews in German :/
The language of Trip Advisor India is English, not German... all my reviews for this promotion have been in English.
Old Feb 20, 2012, 9:05 am

Originally Posted by seattle29
The language of Trip Advisor India is English, not German... all my reviews for this promotion have been in English.
I wrote in english on TA India too... I just wish I could write in german so then I could post reviews on TA Germany and earn more miles
Old Mar 19, 2012, 5:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Write a few tripadvisor reviews and you have the 802 miles..
Yes if it works, I wrote 3 reviews on tripadvisor.in and I wrote a lot of reviews before M&M and now they are all gone from my page!
Old Mar 20, 2012, 4:25 pm

Programs: SEN LH Hyatt Globalist AA EXP
Originally Posted by nacho
Yes if it works, I wrote 3 reviews on tripadvisor.in and I wrote a lot of reviews before M&M and now they are all gone from my page!
I did the same for tripadvisor.it , I received the email to confirm if they were actually legitimate from me, click and....zip everything canceled, no reviews, no bonus miles
Old Mar 21, 2012, 4:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
The worst is that I wrote to TA and they said they don't know why the reviews are gone. Now that I'm done with them and told them to close my account but I still haven't heard from them after 3 days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.