Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2012, 11:10 am

Originally Posted by htb
I'm not sure I can follow:
You just gotta love M&M for their consistent and coherent responses!
Old Jan 2, 2013, 1:22 pm

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
Accor are giving 1500 instead of 500 M&M miles for every qualifying hotel stay in January and February.

Seems very worthwhile to me, especially with the low quality of their own Le Club programme.
Old Jan 2, 2013, 2:38 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The Taj is offering 2x Miles on each stay:
http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...en&cid=1000267

To my surprise this offer actually worked last January
Old Jan 3, 2013, 7:55 am

Programs: M&M FTL, A3 Gold, IHG Plat, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by gojko88
Accor are giving 1500 instead of 500 M&M miles for every qualifying hotel stay in January and February.

Seems very worthwhile to me, especially with the low quality of their own Le Club programme.
But watch out what is defined as a stay:

A stay is defined as one night or several consecutive nights in the same hotel: at least one night at Sofitel, Pullman and MGallery hotels, at least two nights with Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure and Adagio, at least four nights at ibis or ibis Styles hotels.
So it wont work to get 1500 Miles for a 30$ night at a ibis hotel. Its quite fascinating how M&M is paying attention to close every little lope-hole before its even opening up.
Old Jan 3, 2013, 7:59 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

It's Accor that's buying the miles and is responsible for the conditions....
Old Jan 3, 2013, 8:13 am

Programs: M&M FTL, A3 Gold, IHG Plat, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by RTW1
It's Accor that's buying the miles and is responsible for the conditions....
Ok thats true.

But doesn´t change anything on my general statement.
Old Jan 4, 2013, 12:29 pm

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb
€10.00 credit for your next purchase at Lufthansa WorldShop by signing up to the WorldShop newsletter. The Code gets emailed to you straight after confirming your email:
*Minimum order value 39 €. Only one code may be used per shopping basket and customer. Not redeemable for cash. Not valid for special offers and individual items. Valid until March 30th 2013. Can only be redeemed online at www.worldshop.eu.
https://www.worldshop.eu/page/newsletter?1&lang=en
Old Jan 8, 2013, 8:34 am

Originally Posted by Valley_MUC
But watch out what is defined as a stay:
These conditions are valid for Accor stays crediting to M&M in general, not just for this promotion, so no real surprises there. I'm not delighted by them either

In other news (at least news to me): the January issue of the Lufthansa Magazin contains a very inconspicuously placed coupon in the M&M section, giving triple miles for all purchases made in a physical WorldShop store at one of the hubs (FRA, MUC, TXL, DUS and HAM AFAIR). No validity period stated.
Old Jan 8, 2013, 6:44 pm

Originally Posted by gojko88

I never got the bonus 1K miles from the same promotion last year despite fulfilling all conditions; neither Accor nor M&M were interested in making it right.
Old Jan 9, 2013, 4:30 am

I've just completed a qualifying stay in Berlin, so I'll report back on how it goes. The automatic transfer seems to have already been initiated.

Last edited by gojko88; Jan 9, 2013 at 4:36 am
Old Jan 9, 2013, 11:18 am
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Concerto
I tried to order the FAZ (12, 000 miles for €94) 3 month subscription in my name to a friend's address, but FAZ were having none of it.
You could have changed your M&M address...

HTB.
Old Jan 10, 2013, 7:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Isn't there a limit on the number of times you can do this during the year? Maybe only for international changes and not inland German ones.

Looks like I could still make it work, thanks to your suggestion, as FAZ await a response from me as how to proceed. I thought perhaps the c/o in the address that I gave might have been problematic too. What about the M&M credit card, would I need to change the address of that too?
Old Jan 10, 2013, 12:28 pm
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Concerto
Isn't there a limit on the number of times you can do this during the year? Maybe only for international changes and not inland German ones.

Looks like I could still make it work, thanks to your suggestion, as FAZ await a response from me as how to proceed. I thought perhaps the c/o in the address that I gave might have been problematic too. What about the M&M credit card, would I need to change the address of that too?
I can't really give sound advice from own experience, but

- I wouldn't change the M&M address too many times. Once per year shouldn't cause problems.
- I would be surprised if FAZ knew which address you have registered in your M&M account, which could mean that the c/o gave you away. You could ask your friend to add your name to the post box, so you can remove the c/o in the FAZ address. It's possible that M&M realized that all those "c/o" orders were actually for someone else.
- In my experience the credit card and M&M address are not related. I have two addresses in two different countries for those two.

HTB.
Old Jan 11, 2013, 1:43 am

Programs: LH member
help needed

Fellow FT,

can someone recall the Best Western Promaotion for the period (I belive) 01.07.-30.11.12 ?

Was something like "500 extra Miles for you second stay, 1.000 extra miles for your third stay,......."

I got the bonus miles one time but not for the following stays.

Thanks for your help in advance

Christian
Old Jan 11, 2013, 2:32 am

Programs: AA PLT, DL
Discount voucher:

https://promotion.lufthansa.com/_internations/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.