FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2010, 2:10 pm

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Award miles are 40% of target status miles but how they arrived at individual targets is another matter. Status miles currently in the account? M&M miles earned last year? Who knows.
Could it be the 2 months miles average last year, since the promotion is running for two months as well? I had about 340,000 miles last year = ca. 57,000 every two months???
Old Feb 9, 2010, 3:22 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by primetime23
Could it be the 2 months miles average last year, since the promotion is running for two months as well? I had about 340,000 miles last year = ca. 57,000 every two months???
Now we are getting scientific! You may be right. @:-)

I had a little over 150K status miles last year, of which a little over 120K were M&M miles, so 20K miles every two months = my target.

Most of my flights were in the second half of last year and I didn't fly at all between February and June (flew other *A carriers in May). This year I'm going to fly a lot more during March and April but my target is only 20K.
Old Feb 9, 2010, 3:26 pm

Programs: SEN, SPG Plat
I think that could be the case. I earned 54,000 status miles last year and now I will need 9000 status miles to get a bonus of 3600 award miles.

Why didn't I booked the flight home on Monday 1st of March instead of 28th of February? This means I will not get my 9000 status miles that is needed.
Old Feb 9, 2010, 3:28 pm

Programs: LH/LO SEN, AF/KLM Platinum (Lite)
My Dad got an offer 6000 promo miles for 15000 status miles and I got no offer at all
Old Feb 9, 2010, 4:30 pm

Programs: LH SEN, SPG Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by JayPS
My Dad got an offer 6000 promo miles for 15000 status miles and I got no offer at all
Nothing on 3 accounts, all FTL. I would have worked out well as I'm flying TATL in C in March.
Old Feb 9, 2010, 7:55 pm

Now we are getting scientific! You may be right. @:-)

I had a little over 150K status miles last year, of which a little over 120K were M&M miles, so 20K miles every two months = my target.

I will call my mom today to tell her that all the money she spent on my expensive education might not have been a waste after all...
Old Feb 10, 2010, 12:56 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Originally Posted by primetime23
I will call my mom today to tell her that all the money she spent on my expensive education might not have been a waste after all...
Your mom will be proud.

Now can you explain why some FTL/SEN/HON have been targeted and others have not?
Old Feb 10, 2010, 12:59 am

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC

Now can you explain why some FTL/SEN/HON have been targeted and others have not?
Then call LH and tell them, they probably don't know themselves
Old Feb 10, 2010, 3:48 am

I got an email offering me an extra 1000 award miles is I earn over 2000 status miles in March and April with fully integrated airlines.

Last edited by InfiniteCycle; Feb 10, 2010 at 4:33 am
Old Feb 10, 2010, 4:01 am
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium
Do these targeted promotions have a registration link (with personal information removed)? I would like to check if I have an offer but didn't receive the email, which is often the case.
Old Feb 10, 2010, 4:33 am

http://promo.milesandmore.com/servle...ztC17Hwg%3D%3D

That is mine, the xxxxxxxxx is the membership number.
Old Feb 10, 2010, 4:43 am
AHN

Programs: SK EBG
Originally Posted by InfiniteCycle
http://promo.milesandmore.com/servle...ztC17Hwg%3D%3D

That is mine, the xxxxxxxxx is the membership number.
I tried that link with my membership number and was told

Thank you for your registering for our Miles & More mileage promotion. We look forward to welcoming you on board again soon and wish you lots of success in reaching your personal mileage goal.
But I was not told what my goal is! I did not receive any e-mail either.

Oh, well. I'll just have to fly

Last edited by AHN; Feb 10, 2010 at 4:45 am Reason: Spelling
Old Feb 10, 2010, 4:50 am

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
Originally Posted by AHN

Same here
Old Feb 10, 2010, 5:01 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QR G, A3 G, EK G, IHG Amb, GHA Black, WOH LT something
Originally Posted by AHN
Originally Posted by supermasterphil
Same here

I hope we can all get some bonus miles out of this one. but I am not holding my breath... as when i use my customer number, I first get the usual "you're not targetted for this promotion" page, before getting the success one... LH IT at its best once again

I wish I had a job that would let me code like them!!! would make my life much easier anyone knows if they're hiring?
Old Feb 10, 2010, 5:03 am

Originally Posted by AHN
I tried that link with my membership number and was told

Thank you for your registering for our Miles & More mileage promotion. We look forward to welcoming you on board again soon and wish you lots of success in reaching your personal mileage goal.
Interesting! Because that's the same message you receive if you have been targeted with "Thank you!" in blue above it.

Your goal is in the email if you receive one. It would be interesting to see if it works but I was under the impression the link was personalised beyond just the membership number as suggested by bartek in post #52.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.