Old Mar 6, 2013, 3:54 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2010, 5:08 am

Programs: IHG, M&M, FB, Avios, ALL, etc.
Luggage strap

Just got this:

Dear Mr josmon10,

Congratulations!

You have won one Lufthansa luggage strap in the Lufthansa eFly Services competition you entered.

Please send us your postal address so that we can deliver your prize to you. Please reply to this e-mail and send us the following information: title, first name, last name, street, postcode, city, country.

We hope you enjoy your new Lufthansa luggage strap and look forward to welcoming you on board with us soon.

Yours sincerely,

Deutsche Lufthansa AG
I can't remember much about that competition, though it does sound familiar to me. Anyway, the strap will be more than welcome!
Old Dec 1, 2010, 5:35 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Double upgrade voucher from Avis for M&M CC owners: http://www.miles-and-more-kreditkart...s/Voucher.html
Old Dec 1, 2010, 6:24 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by josmon10
It's open to every country, not just Italy. Thank you! ^
+1.. done it..will wait for the miles to post to M&M account..
Old Dec 3, 2010, 1:05 am

Programs: LH SEN* (*G), EBG (*G)
Signed up succesfully for the BMW (Belgium)
Old Dec 5, 2010, 3:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL
First post updated. I missed two November promotions since work was stealing my promotion thread attention
Old Dec 7, 2010, 2:00 am

Programs: Most of them...
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Double upgrade voucher from Avis for M&M CC owners: http://www.miles-and-more-kreditkart...s/Voucher.html
Germany only, I presume - or also other countries where the card is offered?
Old Dec 7, 2010, 6:35 am

Economist Promotion

I am a US based member and just received this promotion, which I think is the most unworth promotion I have ever seen LH send out!

Earn up to 5,000 award miles and save up to 43% with The Economist‏

Dear Amrom,

As you travel the world, global issues are now more than ever your business. Offering relevant information to more than 1.5 million readers in 200 countries, The Economist is the world’s leading publication on global issues.

Enjoy in-depth analysis and an objective overview of diverse topics such as the economy, politics, science, technology and the arts: from today until 31 January 2011 you can benefit from a subscription to The Economist exclusively for Miles & More members*:
One year subscription for USD 280: save 33% off the regular cover price and earn 2,000 award miles
Three year subscription for USD 715 : save 43% off the regular cover price and earn 5,000 award miles

By subscribing, you will also have unrestricted access to Economist online including The Economist in audio and full access to The Economist on iPhone and iPad.

To profit from this outstanding offer, subscribe to The Economist now.
https://promo.milesandmore.com/servl...ptQJhuVaVSVXLX
We wish you stimulating reading and hope you enjoy earning and spending your additional award miles.

Yours sincerely,

Hubert Frach
Vice President Marketing
Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Old Dec 7, 2010, 11:39 am

Programs: LH, US Silv, CO Plat
Originally Posted by amrom
I am a US based member and just received this promotion, which I think is the most unworth promotion I have ever seen LH send out!

Earn up to 5,000 award miles and save up to 43% with The Economist‏
Appears to be limited to United Arab Emirates residents.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 2:45 pm

My account is registered to a United States address.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 5:41 pm

They sent me that one as well (Switzerland) - seems rather crappy with 15000 miles for a 3-year subscription@673 CHF

Unless you want to actually read that magazine, it is
Old Dec 8, 2010, 3:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
They sent me that one as well (Switzerland) - seems rather crappy with 15000 miles for a 3-year subscription@673 CHF

Unless you want to actually read that magazine, it is
Yes, I am one of those who actually read the mag, as I have done it for the last 1x years - subscribing it alternating between home and work address to get the new subscriber points (lately SAS) every year. But this year I've been fighting over the miles for over 6 weeks now
Old Dec 8, 2010, 8:56 am

Programs: LH, US Silv, CO Plat
Originally Posted by amrom
My account is registered to a United States address.
Strange. When I try selecting the US, it doesn't give any miles. Oh well. I wish I could get the deal because my economist subscription is about to expire.
Old Dec 12, 2010, 1:26 am

Programs: LH SEN, QR Platinum, Bonvoy Plat, GHA Black, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Reminder that today is the last day for 4000 miles for aprox 24€:

https://abo.handelsblatt.com/portal/...?wakt=h20377m8

(for the 5€ discount select to pay by 'Rechnung' and you will receive a 5€ coupon offer if you give them your bank details)
The link is still active. I just ordered it and instantly got a confirmation mail.
Let's see...
Old Dec 13, 2010, 2:57 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Hmmm... the page still says 'Das Angebot gilt nur im November 2010'. Crossing my fingers for you...

BTW, the invoice now comes with the option to pay by credit card^ The 5€ voucher is still offered and was duly accepted by me
Old Dec 13, 2010, 3:04 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
A thousand attractions, a thousand miles: discover India and the Leela hotel in New D

A thousand attractions, a thousand miles:
discover India and the Leela hotel in New Delhi

Dear Mr. xxx,

How about doubling your joy in exploring the beauty of India? Our Miles & More partner The Leela Palaces, Hotels and Resorts reflects all that is best about the magical subcontinent – and now offers you double miles on top of a first-rate blend of aesthetic sensibility and modern amenities.

Try for example the newly opened The Leela Palace Kempinski New Delhi at Chanakyapuri until 31 March 2011 and you will benefit from 1,000 award miles as well as a delicious breakfast free of charge. Miles & More Senators and HON Circle Members will enjoy yet another exclusive privilege: a free airport transfer service via limousine.*
Strategically located in the heart of key business and leisure destinations, our partner Leela also offers you the opportunity to fill up your mileage account with double miles for your 5-star-stay in Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon – Delhi N.C.R., Udaipur, Goa or Kovalam.

Discover some of the finest luxury resorts and business hotels in India: simply book your stay online or via the hotline number +91 22 60002233 and quote your Miles & More card number upon check-in.

We wish you a trip full of magic and double joy earning your award miles!

Yours sincerely,

Hubert Frach
Vice President Marketing
Deutsche Lufthansa AG

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.