Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2010, 4:01 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, SPG Gold, HH Gold, PC Platinum
Originally Posted by Concerto
The TripAdvisor reviews seem to be yielding miles again, after a brief hiatus. However, one of my reviews got rejected. Fair enough!

I just got miles again for one of my reviews.
Old Nov 19, 2010, 4:31 pm

Programs: LH HON* || HH Diamond || Accor Gold
Earn as much as 3000 extra award miles at LOT.COM

Details here: http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...en&cid=1000340

Now you can earn 3000 miles for every Busines Class ticket and 1000 miles for every Economy Class ticket purchased via www.lot.com website.

Miles will be awarded in addition to regular premium, status and HON Circle miles earned on every flight operated by LOT Polish Airlines.

Buy tickets at www.lot.com and earn your miles!

Conditions:

* Promotion starts on 20 November 2010
* Miles are awarded to Miles & More Programme members, who registered themselves at lot.com website, entered the Miles & More card number and gave consent to receive commercial electronic messages from LOT Polish Airlines
* 3000 miles will be credited to member's account per each Business Class ticket bought at www.lot.com for own travel / 1000 miles will be credited to member's account per each Economy Class ticket bought at www.lot.com for own travel
* In order to be eligible to earn additional award miles, regular status miles must be registered first to member's account for first flight segment flown by member using the ticket bought on www.lot.com
* Additional award miles will be credited to member's account until 15th day of next calendar month after registration date of the first flight segment flown according to purchased ticket
* To earn your miles, you have to be logged in to your profile at www.lot.com during purchase ticket process
Old Nov 20, 2010, 3:12 am

Programs: LH SEN,PC RA PLATINUM ,HH GOLD
Originally Posted by olm022
Details here: http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...en&cid=1000340

Now you can earn 3000 miles for every Busines Class ticket and 1000 miles for every Economy Class ticket purchased via www.lot.com website.

Miles will be awarded in addition to regular premium, status and HON Circle miles earned on every flight operated by LOT Polish Airlines.

Buy tickets at www.lot.com and earn your miles!

Conditions:

* Promotion starts on 20 November 2010
* Miles are awarded to Miles & More Programme members, who registered themselves at lot.com website, entered the Miles & More card number and gave consent to receive commercial electronic messages from LOT Polish Airlines
* 3000 miles will be credited to member's account per each Business Class ticket bought at www.lot.com for own travel / 1000 miles will be credited to member's account per each Economy Class ticket bought at www.lot.com for own travel
* In order to be eligible to earn additional award miles, regular status miles must be registered first to member's account for first flight segment flown by member using the ticket bought on www.lot.com
* Additional award miles will be credited to member's account until 15th day of next calendar month after registration date of the first flight segment flown according to purchased ticket
* To earn your miles, you have to be logged in to your profile at www.lot.com during purchase ticket process

whats about fly in Poland? they count 1000 miles?
Old Nov 20, 2010, 8:04 am

Programs: Miles&More SEN, Hertz Circle Gold Plus
Oh, I could wait just one day and get double miles for 4 tickets purchased on www.lot.com :-(
Old Nov 20, 2010, 12:00 pm

I don't think this promotion has any geographical limitations. You buy a ticket on lot.com - that's the only requirement.
Old Nov 20, 2010, 4:59 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Royal Caribbean Diamond
I take it the additional miles won't show up as 'status miles'?
Old Nov 21, 2010, 1:39 am

Originally Posted by aster
I take it the additional miles won't show up as 'status miles'?
"Additional award miles will be credited to member's account until 15th day of next calendar month after registration date of the first flight segment flown according to purchased ticket"
Old Nov 21, 2010, 7:14 am

Programs: LH FTL; A3*Gold
This promotion is a welcomed improvement of the previous one which gave 500 miles/booking. I used the old one a number of times and the miles posted automatically in 50% of cases. For those that did not post automatically I had to send an email to LOT as my local (BRU) M&M customer service center did not know what to do about that. The miles finally posted some 2 months after I complained to LOT.
Old Nov 25, 2010, 7:39 am

Location: in your favourite lounge, clearing the whole buffet
Programs: LH Maximizer of the year, BA Blue Label killer
Up to 200% more miles (targeted):

Code:
http://promo.milesandmore.com/servlet/campaignrespondent?_ID_=lh2.5852&U=XXXXXXXXX&A=4080&S=D&CS=zyLWKQv%2BxuZR2ug64tvT5Q%3D%3D
50 % additional miles for the 1st and 2nd flight
100 % additional miles for the 3rd and 4th flight
150 % additional miles for the 5th and 6th flight
200 % additional miles for the 7th and 8th flight
Old Nov 25, 2010, 11:40 am

Programs: LH SEN* (*G), EBG (*G)
Originally Posted by fqtv_kraven

Code:
http://promo.milesandmore.com/servlet/campaignrespondent?_ID_=lh2.5852&U=XXXXXXXXX&A=4080&S=D&CS=zyLWKQv%2BxuZR2ug64tvT5Q%3D%3D
50 % additional miles for the 1st and 2nd flight
100 % additional miles for the 3rd and 4th flight
150 % additional miles for the 5th and 6th flight
200 % additional miles for the 7th and 8th flight
how can I register for this?
Old Nov 25, 2010, 11:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by tgj1974

click on the link in the email inviting you to participate.

It's targeted - if you didn't get the invite, then you can't "sneak in".

(Or maybe you can, if you cut and paste the URL given, replacing the XXXXXXXXX field with your Miles & More customer no.)
Old Nov 25, 2010, 11:51 am

Originally Posted by irishguy28
click on the link in the email inviting you to participate.

It's targeted - if you didn't get the invite, then you can't "sneak in".

(Or maybe you can, if you cut and paste the URL given, replacing the XXXXXXXXX field with your Miles & More customer no.)
is customer no. no. on card - because thats like 15 digits (didnt get invite)
Old Nov 25, 2010, 11:54 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by fqtv_kraven
Since the promo is targeted you can only register if you receive an email with a personalised link.
Old Nov 25, 2010, 12:09 pm

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Since the promo is targeted you can only register if you receive an email with a personalised link.
crap, who gets these golden offers
Old Nov 25, 2010, 12:34 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
is customer no. no. on card - because thats like 15 digits (didnt get invite)
For future reference the customer number is a 9 digit number you see when logged into your M&M account.

crap, who gets these golden offers
Either you are already flying too much or not enough!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.