Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2011, 4:10 pm

Programs: LH SEN* (*G), EBG (*G)
Originally Posted by ariell
Now you can earn as much as triple award miles on all LOT Polish Airlines flights.

The additional miles will
be credited for flights flown

from 7 February to 30 April 2011*

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...en&cid=1000340
registered and was tempted for upcoming us flight, until i saw their biz class :s
Old Feb 9, 2011, 1:50 am

Programs: EBG4Life, EBD, 1MM
Recieved +2100 Award Miles on 2/2 for "Campaign Targets". Not sure which promo this referred to (Vitamin M?), but I will take them. Hope everyone else finds a nice surpise in their account...and hopefully more than I received!
Old Feb 9, 2011, 3:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
500 miles per bundle of 10 roses (instead of 100 miles). The quintuple miles offer applies to all orders during February, not just St. Valentine's day, as the marketing would lead you to believe. Bear in mind that flowers can only be ordered within Switzerland/Liechtenstein.
Old Feb 9, 2011, 6:52 am

Programs: LH, BA, Hilton
Originally Posted by the_horvaths
Recieved +2100 Award Miles on 2/2 for "Campaign Targets". Not sure which promo this referred to (Vitamin M?), but I will take them. Hope everyone else finds a nice surpise in their account...and hopefully more than I received!
I got a bonus of 3200 which I believe was for the 'targets' promotion for Dec/Jan.
Old Feb 10, 2011, 8:47 am

Programs: LH-SEN, DL-Platinum
Originally Posted by the_horvaths
Originally Posted by Circumknowitall
I got a bonus of 3200 which I believe was for the 'targets' promotion for Dec/Jan.
I made my target by about 900 miles, but my bonus hasn't posted yet. Was 7600, too, would be nice. Has everybody else gotten their miles for this promotion?
Old Feb 11, 2011, 5:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH SEN, EK ex-Gold, IHG Plat
Not yet. Waiting for about 11.5 K.
Old Feb 14, 2011, 4:23 am

Programs: LH SEN, A3*G, IHG plat, DB Comfort, SPG gold
Originally Posted by rob_sad
I send my form one week ago and my subscription starts today. Somebody know how long it takes to send miles ?
A friend of mine did not get her miles at all, they told her that they didn't know their M&M number. She handed it in later by email and the miles credited within 10 days. So, if you don't get your miles within the next two weeks, I'd write them and ask when they will post.
Old Feb 14, 2011, 11:28 am

Programs: LH SEN, A3*G, IHG plat, DB Comfort, SPG gold
You are welcome. My credit card was only charged 15 EUR, but as I had ordered the subscription for the office of one of my regular business partners, I don't know whether the papers were even delivered properly. So, prepare for some trouble.

Now boarding my flight to ZRH, yielding another 4000 miles thanks to Vitamin M...
Old Feb 16, 2011, 6:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Up to 200% more miles for European flights

Dear irishguy28,

Bring even more momentum into your life and your mileage account: with Miles & More you can now earn up to 200% more award miles for your flights within Europe.

It is very simple: you will be able to fill up your mileage account with plenty of valuable miles when you fly within Europe on Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Croatia Airlines, Lufthansa, Luxair, LOT Polish Airlines or SWISS between 1 March and 30 April 2011.

The more you fly, the more additional miles you receive*:
50% more award miles for your 2nd flight
100% more award miles for your 4th flight
150% more award miles for your 6th flight
200% more award miles for your 8th flight

Why not sign up here today for the promotion and earn more and more valuable award miles.

We look forward to helping you bring even more momentum to your mileage account.

Yours sincerely,

Hubert Frach
Vice President Marketing
Deutsche Lufthansa AG

* The mileage credit is only granted for scheduled flights (segments) operated by Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Croatia Airlines, Lufthansa, Luxair, LOT Polish Airlines or SWISS. The promotional offer is valid for four flights; you can only go through the four levels of the offer once. All flights must be taken within the promotional period. It is only necessary to register once; this registration remains valid for the whole promotional period. This offer cannot be combined with any other Miles & More offers.

The link is personalised - but have a look at http://www.milesandmore-aktionen.de/momentum/ which may show you the details...
Old Feb 16, 2011, 7:24 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by irishguy28
Dear irishguy28,

Bring even more momentum into your life and your mileage account: with Miles & More you can now earn up to 200% more award miles for your flights within Europe.

It is very simple: you will be able to fill up your mileage account with plenty of valuable miles when you fly within Europe on Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Croatia Airlines, Lufthansa, Luxair, LOT Polish Airlines or SWISS between 1 March and 30 April 2011.

The more you fly, the more additional miles you receive*:
50% more award miles for your 2nd flight
100% more award miles for your 4th flight
150% more award miles for your 6th flight
200% more award miles for your 8th flight

Why not sign up here today for the promotion and earn more and more valuable award miles.

We look forward to helping you bring even more momentum to your mileage account.

Yours sincerely,

Hubert Frach
Vice President Marketing
Deutsche Lufthansa AG

* The mileage credit is only granted for scheduled flights (segments) operated by Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Croatia Airlines, Lufthansa, Luxair, LOT Polish Airlines or SWISS. The promotional offer is valid for four flights; you can only go through the four levels of the offer once. All flights must be taken within the promotional period. It is only necessary to register once; this registration remains valid for the whole promotional period. This offer cannot be combined with any other Miles & More offers.

The link is personalised - but have a look at http://www.milesandmore-aktionen.de/momentum/ which may show you the details...
aha.. I need this one .. did u get an email or ?? tried with the link u sent with not much success
Old Feb 16, 2011, 7:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
I received it by email today, with a personalised link.

Try replacing XXXXXXXXX with your own 9-digit Miles & More customer number:

Code:
http://promo.milesandmore.com/servlet/campaignrespondent?_ID_=lh2.5852&U=XXXXXXXXX&A=5000&S=E&CS=IbJt7xn2vpxyKSFsZnhP%2Fw%3D%3D
Old Feb 16, 2011, 8:05 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by irishguy28
I received it by email today, with a personalised link.

Try replacing XXXXXXXXX with your own 9-digit Miles & More customer number:

Code:
http://promo.milesandmore.com/servlet/campaignrespondent?_ID_=lh2.5852&U=XXXXXXXXX&A=5000&S=E&CS=IbJt7xn2vpxyKSFsZnhP%2Fw%3D%3D
nope.. doesnt work..
hope i get it too.. they should help lowly FTL's more..
Old Feb 17, 2011, 4:01 am
ixs

Programs: Many
Im Flug jetzt 4.000 zusätzliche Prämienmeilen sammeln

Sehr geehrter Herr ixs,

als Vielflieger kennen Sie die große Faszination des Fliegens. Dieses einmalige Erlebnis erwartet Sie jetzt noch exklusiver – mit einer attraktiven Meilenaktion in Höhe von 4.000 zusätzlichen Prämienmeilen.

Diese erhalten Sie, wenn Sie vom 1. März bis zum 30. April 2011 auf Flügen mit Lufthansa, Adria Airways, Air Dolomiti, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Croatia Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines oder SWISS mindestens 10.000 Statusmeilen sammeln.*

Melden Sie sich einfach hier zu unserer Aktion „Meilenflug“ an. Haben Sie Ihr individuelles Meilenziel erreicht, erhalten Sie ca. vier Wochen nach Aktionsende einmalig Ihre zusätzlichen Prämienmeilen.

Wir freuen uns, Sie in Kürze bei uns oder einem unserer Airline-Partner an Bord begrüßen zu dürfen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Hubert Frach
Vice President Marketing
Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Basically they offer 4000 extra award miles if one collects more than 10.000 status miles between the 1st of March and the 30th of April 2011.

Totally uninteresting for me, I shifted most of my flights to KLM already where I surprisingly get more miles...

This promo is targeted but if anyone wanna see if it works for them:

http://promo.milesandmore.com/servle...%2FCj8yQ%3D%3D and the confirmation URL is http://www.milesandmore-aktionen.de/...c=de&market=lh
Old Feb 17, 2011, 4:09 am

also got this....

Originally Posted by ixs
Basically they offer 4000 extra award miles if one collects more than 10.000 status miles between the 1st of March and the 30th of April 2011.

Totally uninteresting for me, I shifted most of my flights to KLM already where I surprisingly get more miles...

This promo is targeted but if anyone wanna see if it works for them:

http://promo.milesandmore.com/servle...%2FCj8yQ%3D%3D and the confirmation URL is http://www.milesandmore-aktionen.de/...c=de&market=lh
for me it is 6.400/16.000

peace of cake... ;-)
Old Feb 17, 2011, 5:07 am

Programs: LH SEN, SPG Gold, HH Diamond
Dear Mr. dre_techie,

As a frequent flyer you are already aware of the fascination of flying and we are making the experience even more fascinating with our exclusive mileage offer of an additional 37,600 award miles.

You will receive these extra award miles if you earn at least 94,000 status miles between 1 March and 30 April 2011 on flights with Adria Airways, Air Dolomiti, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Croatia Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa or SWISS.*
Yeah, it's not gonna happen, I guess I expected this level after last year. But I'm happy to be targeted, for the first time ever.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.