Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2018, 2:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I was trying to work that one out. Don’t you get the first year free anyway? I wonder if someone else could apply through my shoop account... not everybody is into these cashback sites like us (honestly, I’ve tried to convince several people to join shoop but they’ve looked at it and said it doesn’t fit their spending or shopping needs. But think this offer could persuade them to join).

OT but not unrelated, without asking me Eurowings just sent me a EW branded Visa card that needs to be activated: if approved, I would receive a €50 voucher for Eurowings following my first card use (no minimum spend), fast track perks if paying for a EW flight with the card and no cc fee during the first year, €69 thereafter. Anyone else received this unsolicited offer? Worth it?
Old Jan 6, 2018, 6:55 am

Originally Posted by raffa
I was also looking at the retroactive credit on the M&M website, but that got me to a PDF to submit via mail. isn't there an email or form? I mean, it's 2018... posting a printed letter!?
Welcome to Germany. Make sure the letter is registered.
Old Jan 6, 2018, 6:58 am

Programs: M&M FTL
Originally Posted by malmostoso
Welcome to Germany. Make sure the letter is registered.
what do you mean "registered"?
Old Jan 6, 2018, 7:25 am

Originally Posted by raffa
what do you mean "registered"?
I mean registered mail. It's the only way to ensure your letter has legal value.
I see your location is BLQ so maybe this is helpful.
raffa likes this.
Old Jan 7, 2018, 9:14 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Why most of M&M promotions always focusing on European residents and not considering US residents for any sweet deals?
Old Jan 7, 2018, 9:23 am

Might be legal reasons... Might be commercial reasons, who knows... The same reason I guess why US companies don't offer promotions to residents outside of the US...
Old Jan 7, 2018, 10:41 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Given that M&M is a program of a European airline, I think it makes sense it targets its offers to European residents mainly. It's not like I can take advantage of some of the great offers in the US
Old Jan 7, 2018, 1:21 pm

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
Why most of M&M promotions always focusing on European residents and not considering US residents for any sweet deals?
I can rarely take advantages of majority of US offers... probably the same logic.
Old Jan 8, 2018, 1:33 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Legal and comercial. Legal because the US has different laws for whom promotions have to be valid. Commercial because the US M&M membership has very little to chose from so called stationary partners. The flight and rental car promotions are usually available to US members too, the credit card offers are even far better than the EU offers.
Old Jan 8, 2018, 5:29 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Why most of M&M promotions [...] not considering US residents for any sweet deals?
oliver2002's final point is worth stressing: The US credit card is probably the single "sweetest" M&M offer available anywhere on an ongoing basis. A reasonable credit rating, a $89 fee and $5,000 of spend are all it takes to generate 55,000 miles. It can be repeated annually.
Old Feb 6, 2018, 6:50 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

3x miles from FRA/MUC to selct destinations:
  • This promotion is valid for all scheduled flights in Economy Class operated by Lufthansa between FRA or MUC and selected destinations within Europe (ATH, BCN, MIL, LIS, MAD, MAN, LON, VCE, AGP, KRK, OPO, PMI, SVQ, TLS, VLC, SOF) within the travel period from 17 January until 31 March 2018.
  • No multiple miles on Executive Bonus, HON Circle, select or status miles will be awarded under this promotion.
  • To participate in the promotion, you must book your flight between 17 January and 28 February 2018. Prior registration is necessary.
  • The additional award miles will be credited to your account no later than eight weeks after your flight.
  • Only bookings for which your Miles & More service card number was entered during the booking process can be taken into consideration.
  • In the event of a retroactive mileage credit, the additional miles cannot be awarded.
  • Retroactive upgrades to Business Class will not be taken into consideration.
  • This offer is non-transferable and is not valid in connection with other Miles & More promotions. This offer is valid for a maximum of eight flight segments
Old Feb 6, 2018, 6:58 am

The usual Hilton Promo with a twist:
https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/Proces...12018LUFTHANSA
yurtripper likes this.
Old Feb 6, 2018, 7:00 am

The Swedish M&M credit card is back, this time from Resurs: https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin..._hprevstg__rsb

25 miles for 100SEK(~10€) spend sounds good, but the 99SEK monthly fee really doesn't...? With the new consumer spend regulations earning only 0.3% for Master Card this may be the future...
Old Feb 6, 2018, 12:35 pm

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by oliver2002
The usual Hilton Promo with a twist:
https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/Proces...12018LUFTHANSA
Double dip (Points and Miles) is going out with a bang!
Old Feb 9, 2018, 2:09 am

Get 30k miles for buying a 1150€ watch in the Worldshop: https://www.worldshop.eu/de/product/...?p=S1M0OJxSxNU

It does have a higher resale value (some jewellers are selling it for 1500€) but definitely not the deal like the montblanc sale with miles some time ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.