Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2018, 2:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
No, double dip is definitely history. Always thought it was too good to be true. But it's still a good offer.
Old Aug 6, 2018, 7:01 am

Originally Posted by Mister P.
Hi, as part of the 25-year anniversary specials, there is a raffle which in theory started today, but Im not sure how to submit entries. Website says,
Join us on 1 August and have the chance to win fantastic trips until 30 November. Just subscribe to the newsletter, or download the Miles & More app to never miss a raffle.

Source: https://25years.msp.miles-and-more.com/en/raffle.html#
Has anyone found out how to register?
Old Aug 6, 2018, 7:02 am

Originally Posted by Concerto
No, double dip is definitely history. Always thought it was too good to be true. But it's still a good offer.
The promo miles should post in addition to HH points.
Old Aug 6, 2018, 8:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by FlyBrasil
I think, but I’m not 100% sure, that you just have to sign up for the newsletter and you will get automatically entered into the competition. If you’ve already signed up for it you might just need to add a few tweaks, such is checking and checking some boxes as to what you want to subscribe to.

The promo miles should post in addition to HH points.
Yes indeed and I have read some comments from others, admittedly on other blogs, who say they have already received the miles despite only just having signed up for the promotion.
Old Aug 8, 2018, 4:50 pm
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by hostime
Hilton is offering 2,500 Miles & More points per stay between 1st August and 31st October.

You need to register here: https://www.HiltonHonors.com/lufthansa25
I've signed up for the promotion but it never asked me for my M&M number. So how would any miles make it to my account?

HTB.
Old Aug 8, 2018, 5:37 pm

Originally Posted by htb
I've signed up for the promotion but it never asked me for my M&M number. So how would any miles make it to my account?

HTB.
In your Hilton account, you must have LH and your M&M number listed among your preferred travel partners. And I guess, if you have several "travel partners", LH must be selected as the preferred one.
Concerto likes this.
Old Aug 9, 2018, 3:46 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
It looks like they have added the “participate now” button...
Old Aug 9, 2018, 6:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Maniak
In your Hilton account, you must have LH and your M&M number listed among your preferred travel partners. And I guess, if you have several "travel partners", LH must be selected as the preferred one.
This is exactly right, Lufthansa must be selected as your preferred travel partner.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 7:46 am
formerly mrshyt

Programs: IB+ Gold, HH Gold
Has anyone had the 2,500 miles post on Hilton points stays? I have done 2 Hilton points stays recently, also made a purchase at the bar just in case. No MM miles yet...
Old Aug 12, 2018, 3:54 pm

Originally Posted by MichielR

It looks like they have added the “participate now” button...
Yes, thanks, it's working now.
Old Aug 13, 2018, 4:22 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Caveat on the raffle:
Eligibility and conditions of participationAll registered Miles & More members can take part in the competition, provided they have reached the age of 18 at the time of participation, have their place of residence in Germany, Austria or Switzerland, and are not excluded from taking part according to the conditions below or by MMG. [...]
Full T&C
Old Aug 31, 2018, 3:34 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin..._hprevstg__dlh

Exciting destinations and up to 50,000M await you

Longing for a big trip? Then take this opportunity to fly with Lufthansa to the USA or to Canada. You can also fly from North America to many exciting European cities. All routes are via Frankfurt or Munich.

It’s not only fantastic travel destinations that await you, but also up to 50,000 award miles*, because you earn five times the miles on intercontinental flights.

Valid for bookings between August 31 and October 15, 2018

• Book your Lufthansa flight in Economy Class
  • Fly from/to Amsterdam, Dublin, Edinburgh, Madrid, Milan, Copenhagen, London, Oslo, Paris, Rome or Stockholm via Frankfurt or Munich to/from Vancouver, Seattle/Tacoma, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles, Denver, Detroit, Chicago, Toronto, Montreal, Philadelphia, Boston, New York, Washington, Charlotte, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Tampa, Orlando or Miami
  • Earn five times the award miles on intercontinental flights
  • * This promotion applies to intercontinental flights in Economy Class operated by Deutsche Lufthansa from/to Amsterdam, Dublin, Edinburgh, Madrid, Milan, Copenhagen, London, Oslo, Paris, Rome or Stockholm via Frankfurt or Munich to/from North American destinations (USA, Canada: Vancouver, Seattle/Tacoma, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles, Denver, Detroit, Chicago, Toronto, Montreal, Philadelphia, Boston, New York, Washington, Charlotte, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Tampa, Orlando or Miami) within the travel period from January 1 to March 31, 2019. Subsequent upgrades will not be taken into account. You earn five times the award miles on intercontinental flights from/to Frankfurt and Munich. Feeder flights are not incentivized.
  • Multiple miles will not be awarded on Executive Bonus, HON Circle, Select and status miles in this promotion. In order to participate in this promotion, you must book a flight by October 15, 2018 with prior registration. The additional award miles will be credited to you no later than eight weeks after the flight. Bookings will only be taken into account when the Miles & More service card number has been entered during the booking process. Mileage requests cannot also be incentivized. This offer is not transferable and is not valid in conjunction with other Miles & More® promotions. This offer is valid for a maximum of eight flight segments.
1flyer likes this.
Old Aug 31, 2018, 5:59 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
25x for 8 segments:

https://25years.msp.miles-and-more.c...revstg_25years

• This limited promotion applies to all scheduled flights operated by Austrian Airlines, Eurowings GmbH, Deutsche Lufthansa AG and SWISS International Air Lines within the travel period from 1 November to 31 December 2018.
  • This promotion only applies to members with residence in Germany, Austria or Switzerland.
  • To take part in the promotion, flight booking via the booking channels austrian.com, eurowings.com, lh.com or swiss.com is required between 1 and 30 September 2018 with prior registration.
  • The additional award miles to be earned are calculated independently of the frequent flyer status according to the fare in euros multiplied by a factor of 25. The fare corresponds to the ticket price plus the surcharges charged by the respective airline.
  • This offer is limited to the first 250,000 registrations.
  • The additional award miles will be credited to you no later than 12 weeks after your flight.
  • In the context of this promotion, multiple miles will not be awarded on HON Circle, Select and status miles. Only bookings for which the Miles & More service card number has been specified at the time of booking will be accepted. Temporary participants are excluded from the promotion. Additional award miles cannot be allocated for retroactive mileage credits. Subsequent upgrades are excluded. This offer is non-transferable and is not valid in connection with other Miles & More promotions. This offer is valid for a maximum of eight flight segments.
Old Sep 1, 2018, 11:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by oliver2002
I am just sitting in the MUC SEN lounge and seeing this offer on the screen ... wow ... I need to book a ticket for November and was going to force it really hard on UA ticket stock for 11x miles ... but 25x? That's something to consider. Already have all my status for the year .... hmmm .... this will be a 8k ticket .... that's a LOT of miles. No cap? That's 200k miles ... tempting ... very tempting.
Old Sep 1, 2018, 11:58 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by cfischer
this will be a 8k ticket .... that's a LOT of miles. No cap? That's 200k miles
It's actually an additional 25 miles per Euro. So that's 29/30/31 miles per Euro depending on your M&M status or 232k/240k/248k miles for a ticket "worth" 8k EUR.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.