xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2018, 4:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Verimi:

Has anybody actually signed up for the current Verimi offer, which is offering 750 miles for free?

https://www.miles-and-more.com/online/portal/mam/de/earn/other_partners/offer?nodeid=239315510&l=en&cid=18002&mamid=web_ma m_1018_hprevstg__ver

Not sure if it's worth all the trouble just for 250 miles per stage, but they appear to be free miles, up to a max of 750. Not sure how the video ident thing works or if it will even be possible while I am travelling. Not sure I want all my accounts run by one of these things, either.

DAZN:

Here is another one, which is offering 3,000 miles for signing up to sport streaming carrier DAZN.

https://www.miles-and-more.com/online/portal/mam/de/onlineshopping?l=de&cid=18002&cat1=--T100384--Partner-_und_Detailseite--id-&cat2=-dazn--partner--dazn

Again, I am not sure it is worth the trouble and going through the ritual of not forgetting to cancel the subscription, but it seems to be 3,000 miles for EUR9.99 which is quite good! There seem to be mixed experiences over at VFT, though. Any thoughts?
Old Nov 10, 2018, 4:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just highlighting this Eurowings offer, which wasn't very loudly proclaimed on the website:

https://www.miles-and-more.com/online/portal/mam/de/program/news/detail?nodeid=96561624&l=en&cid=18002&aclt=2b6

It's total false advertising, the usual Miles & More nonsense with a horrible airline like Eurowings. The 11,500 miles offer applies only to a select number of routes in BASIC, and that can't be far off what the normal price is (isn't it usually 12,500?). The Biz Class fare is still an inflated and utterly valueless 25,000 miles, and SMART sits at 17,000. Previously, I always felt that germanwings offered a not unreasonable deal when it came to award tickets, because taxes were at a sensible level, not the stupid bloated level that they normally are at for European awards (which basically render European award tickets totally worthless, apart from maybe last minute Business redemptions). So I don't know what you all make of this, but arent't M&M going to wake up one day, as BA and AF did, and make an adjustment to their European taxes which will make tickets maybe resemble an "award" instead of just a small rebate (if you're lucky)? I think the time is ripe.

Maybe this should be over in the Biergarten thread, but it is purportedly an "offer" so I reckoned it could do with a bit of chewing here. Or maybe all sane people here have seen the writing on the wall a long time ago with European award tickets and have got better things to do with their time.
Old Nov 11, 2018, 6:35 am

With offers like these, I feel the airline mocks its clients. And yes, for the route I checked, "special" pricing would be 46.000 miles and about 111 Euro taxes. Normal paid price is 144 Euro (2 passengers)!
Old Nov 11, 2018, 11:45 am
Suspended

Programs: M&S, Radisson
For ze Jermans out here, today you get 11x miles on M&M for mediamarkt.de. It can be good value, as Media Markt is running a Singles day sale which has some decent items. You can also combine it with MasterPass payment, which knocks off another 11% off the sales prices.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 6:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Well, something positive at least in this domain, because I was beginning to despair. Totally understand people going over to Aegean. Shame M&M has become like this.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 6:19 am

Programs: AY Plat Lumo, LX SEN, Marriott Titanium
How is the miles award for the 25 special promotion supposed to work? I registered, booked a flight for November in September, and with that I was supposed to get 25 miles per euro. My first segment has now come in, but the award miles seem to be using the usual system. Will I get the extra promotion miles after having completed the trip, or should they already have come in now?
Old Nov 15, 2018, 7:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I expect you’ll have to fight for it, tooth and nail. I’m wondering how all the missed bonuses for the recent Hilton promotion (2,500 miles per stay) is going to get sorted out. I have one from 29th October that never posted. Any experiences or advice here? Same with a Budget rental (5,000 miles) from beginning of August.

One thing I’ve learnt is, never take part in the promotions during the last days of the offer. More than likely nothing will get credited properly. Try and do it earlier, so that the points post within the period of the promotion.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 8:28 am

Programs: AY Plat Lumo, LX SEN, Marriott Titanium
If I have to fight for it I will, giving this one up is not an option. Transatlantic in F/J, the promotion should net me about 100k miles instead of the normal 24k.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 8:34 am

Programs: FB Plat, IHG RA Spire, TK Elite+, HH Diamond, LH SEN, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by BlueNordicSky
How is the miles award for the 25 special promotion supposed to work? I registered, booked a flight for November in September, and with that I was supposed to get 25 miles per euro. My first segment has now come in, but the award miles seem to be using the usual system. Will I get the extra promotion miles after having completed the trip, or should they already have come in now?
i booked a flight that should be netting me 150k+ miles. I remembering reading that it’ll be 4-6 weeks for the miles to post.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 2:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Don’t forget to take screenshots or make PDFs of the original offer. Just in case they conveniently forget that the offer ever existed. I, for one, would really prefer it if they didn’t make such offers if they are not able or willing to follow through with them (Budget, Hilton, DAZN, und so welter).
Old Nov 15, 2018, 2:47 pm

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Lewis42
I remembering reading that it’ll be 4-6 weeks for the miles to post.
Up to 12 weeks, actually. From the T&C:

The additional award miles will be credited to you no later than 12 weeks after your flight.
Lewis42 likes this.
Old Nov 26, 2018, 12:05 pm

Programs: BA, JAL
https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...l=en&cid=18002

short promotion. appears to be five times award miles in economy. expires tonight and travel by end of year.
Old Nov 26, 2018, 3:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

That link leads nowhere, unfortunately.
Old Nov 26, 2018, 3:06 pm

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
...which is quite common with the M&M website these days, unfortunately.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 3:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The M&M site is offering double miles for credit card purchases before Christmas, probably with the usual restrictions, which is just about anything you can buy. Can’t sign up for it anyway, registration always goes wrong. You know, I think they just don’t give a damn, now that they’re the de facto monopoly in Central Europe. Wish I collected my mileage fortune elsewhere. But where?
yurtripper and raffa like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.