Consolidated "Steak Houses in Las Vegas" thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated "Steak Houses in Las Vegas" thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2005, 11:49 am

Originally Posted by csb

This is hands down the best steakhouse that I've eaten at in Vegas, one of the best that I've enjoyed in the US.

Can you post some prices and possibly some other entrées that you might recall?

I tried briefly searching (unsuccessfully) for a menu online. Do you remember something on the menu that might appeal to vegetarians?
Old Feb 3, 2005, 1:59 pm
csb

Here's the restaurant's website. There's a link for the menu
BOA Steakhouse

Doesn't look like too many veg options though.
Old Feb 9, 2005, 2:51 am
Original Member

if it's better than Craftsteak, Delmonico, Artistes, Nero's, Palm, and N9ne, it must truly be something.

QL
Old Mar 31, 2005, 8:51 pm
csb

Originally Posted by QuietLion
if it's better than Craftsteak, Delmonico, Artistes, Nero's, Palm, and N9ne, it must truly be something.

QL
In my opinion, I give it a slight edge to the dinner that we had at Delmonico's. Sitting at the BOA bar, however, was nowhere near as cool as the private room we had. I also ate at the Sunset Strip location recently with similar high standards.

As far as Craftsteak goes, I need to try it again. I ate there once with so-so results, but a sommelier friend of mine has strongly urged me to give it another try.

I've never eaten at N9ne in Vegas, but have eaten at the Chicago location. I thought it was great, and if Vegas is up to similar standards would give BOA a run for its money.
Old May 12, 2005, 9:18 pm

Originally Posted by csb
Sitting at the BOA bar, however, was nowhere near as cool as the private room we had.

Did you have the private room at BOA's that is also used by Sushi Roku? I am considering a private party there and have received the special event menu's from BOA. Many of the courses are served in a family style. Was this your experience in a private room? Did you enjoy it? I am in the process of choosing between BOA or N9ne for my husband's surprise 50th birthday party. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Old May 12, 2005, 9:26 pm

Have you been to BOA Steakhouse? I am trying to decide between BOA and N9ne for my husband's 50th surprise birthday party. Thanks, Jaree
Old May 13, 2005, 12:38 am

Programs: Motel 6 Club Avoir Le Cafard
Originally Posted by Boo Boo Too
Now that I have got a room sorted out... starting to think about food.

Would like to go to one "good" steak house during the trip,

Any suggestions or comments?
Go to the steak house in your hotel. Charge it to the room, tip in cash. Always show your players' club card when you play. You never know, even if you are a small-stakes or occasional player you could catch a hot roll and ask to have your steakhouse meal comped at the end of your visit.
Old May 13, 2005, 6:51 am

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
Craftsteak is great-if someone else is paying!
I have a superb butcher so steakhouses rarely seem worth it to me as I can easily duplicate the experience of a prime grade,well aged steak dinner for a third of the cost at home.
THE STEAKHOUSE in Circus Circus serve house aged(21 days)prime beef in a very elegant clubby setting for $24-$35 a person-sides and salad included.
Only drawback is having to walk through Circus2-and call well ahead as they do fill up.
Old May 13, 2005, 8:02 am

Programs: hoarding miles
stay away from the $9.95 Barbary Coast steak
Old May 13, 2005, 8:12 am

Programs: AA EXP, BAEC Bronze, DL Plat UA, HHonors Platinum, SPG Gold, Hyatt
No question, Craftsteak is the absolute best in town. Hands down, no competition. Outside of Argentina and Japan, probably the best steak I've ever had.
Old May 13, 2005, 8:12 am

Programs: AA EXP/2MM, HH Gold, MR Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite
The Range @ Harrah's

Have had several very good meals there. Not cheap but portions are very big, sides feed two people easily. Good service, and depending on table you can have a nice view of The Strip.
Old May 16, 2005, 5:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA-2MM; GalacticXpress-Irridium
Went to the Luxor Steakhouse this past weekend. The 20 oz prime rib was outstanding. Best I've had in a long time. Cooked to a medium-well and the meat was very soft all the way through. The sides left a lot to be desired though
Old Jan 26, 2006, 4:14 pm

Bally's Steakhouse, Las Vegas

I will be dining at Bally's steakhouse in March. I do not mind paying for a good dining experience, and I am not a cheapo by any means..
I would just like to know what to expect to pay for good surf and turf dinner for two. Best Regards, John
Old Jan 26, 2006, 4:29 pm

Programs: WN CP
http://govegas.about.com/cs/dining/a...tballystea.htm
Old Jan 26, 2006, 8:19 pm

Go across the street to Michaels in Barbary Coast. Plan to have the best dinner and service you've ever experienced and to spend about $300.00. Make reservations in advance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.