Points Not Posting?

Old Mar 20, 2019, 1:31 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
What's crazy is that some points promos do post instantly. Like the Lyft+Trueblue thing: I think I get a few hundred points every time I travel to/from the airport. Shows up instantly. Perhaps they can put whoever built that integration in charge of the system that credits flights? Kind of shocking that Trueblue does car travel better than air travel.
Old Mar 27, 2019, 6:12 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, JetBlue Mosaic
I love JetBlue in every other area except their points posting. I agree with others here.... not sure how it is possible that points post so late, or fail to post at all. Seems like a simple issue to fix....but perhaps I am naive.
Old Mar 29, 2019, 5:56 am

Location: EWR, USA, AA 1MM Gold, United Premier Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Emerald Club Executive
Originally Posted by chicagoflyski
Had a major posting problem with a flight from December 2 that required several calls for manual posting which were ultimately received in very late December. It was my Mosaic-qualifying flight. Booked it on the regular website but do book business travel on Blue Inc.

Haven't received my 15k Mosaic Bonus miles yet and have had a couple of chat sessions regarding same. After today's call I received an e-mail stating: "After reading the follow up notes in your TrueBlue account, the TrueBlue agent advised there is an upgrade our IT department is working on, and when this upgrade takes place the points will load into your account. If you need the points immediately, you may chat back with us and we can have a TrueBlue agent manually add the points. I was not give a specific date as to when the upgrade will be fully implemented."

chicagoflyski
I love JetBlue, but this is their cut/paste excuse now for several months...their systems are clearly a disaster and it is getting to a point that I will start to avoid them. They can't seem to get their .... together with this stuff and it is romper room action with how they are dealing with it.
caliform likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2019, 9:45 pm

Originally Posted by diburning
Make sure to check your account for Even More Space Seat points. 80% of the time they won't post automatically, and if your EMS seat was purchased separately, after the initial booking was made, then it definitely won't post automatically. But, if you wait a month, and then send them a quick note with your PNR(s) on their Contact Us form, they'll manually post them.
Are the EMS points given on award trips (where the EMS fee was paid with money)? In our case, in addition to it being a points booking, we were changed to another flight after IROPS, including changing the destination airport, and our paid EMS seats were maintained on the new flight.
Old Mar 29, 2019, 11:17 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
I would assume so, but you should probably ask JetBlue to be sure. The whole 200 points thing is awarded as a bonus for purchasing Even More Space, so ticket type should not matter as long as the seat was purchased and not comped.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 2:08 pm

Programs: TrueBlue Mosaic, HHonors, Marriott
I thought the points posting was one thing that has greatly improved. I don't think i've had to wait longer than a week for any flight points, my mosaic/lucky seven posted the same time as qualifying flights (5 days after flying date).

The one thing that bothers me more than anything is log in issues, i randomly get logged out or i will log in and try to view flights, only to have to go back to the main page and log out/log in again. very frustrating.
Old Apr 3, 2019, 2:40 pm

About my question about EMS posting: I got the bonus on the two award segments, even when on one of them the EMS seats were comped when the trip was delayed by a day by IROPS.

Now about the points for flying; this was our first time flying JetBlue (the award on the outbound was for credit card use): we have points showing on the return for the red-eye segment from the West Coast to JFK. Should there be a separate posting, dated the next day, for our final short segment (booked as a connecting flight)? Would the points awarded for a trip booked online (on a separate line item from using the credit card for the booking) be 6 times the dollars per person on the NONREF line on the confirmation? The extra complication is that there was one charge for two people, and I think the appropriate amount per person (3 per dollar) would show on each one's account on the lines Base Points and Online/promotion Bonus. I'm not sure of what the amount would be, but maybe I should still be waiting for a posting for the final segment.
Old May 13, 2019, 2:47 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
This is absolutely insane at this point. Two Mint flights last month, not posted. A Mint flight the month before that — claimed, waiting, still not posted. Almost two months now. JetBlue needs to sort this nonsense out.
Old May 13, 2019, 9:15 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Credit where it's due: DM'ing on Twitter resolved this and they sorted it out saving me the hassle of having to call Trueblue.
Old May 14, 2019, 3:42 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
That's nice of them. They've never been able to help me with anything booking or points related over Twitter. They always insist that I either call in or submit a web form.
Old May 14, 2019, 9:03 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Yeah, I was surprised too.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.