FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   JetBlue | TrueBlue (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/jetblue-trueblue-492/)
-   -   Points Not Posting? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/jetblue-trueblue/1953464-points-not-posting.html)

crimonist Jan 28, 2019 2:20 pm

Points Not Posting?

Has anyone else had issues with points posting very slowly or even not at all lately? Not only have I not received my 15K Mosaic bonus (earned in October '18), my recent flights haven't posted either. I should note that I am generally booking via the Blue Inc. business system, which could be the culprit. Just wondering if others are experiencing similar slowness in TrueBlue activity.

bemis Jan 29, 2019 7:52 am

Yes, I've seen exactly the same thing., I also have not had my 15K Mosaic bonus post, nor has a family member. I called the mosaic helpline, and they said it would be at least another 6-8 weeks (!) for them to be posted.. I don't know what kind of backend system they are using, but batch processing with months delay doesn't seem reasonable even with decades old systems.

Originally Posted by crimonist (Post 30711376)
Has anyone else had issues with points posting very slowly or even not at all lately? Not only have I not received my 15K Mosaic bonus (earned in October '18), my recent flights haven't posted either. I should note that I am generally booking via the Blue Inc. business system, which could be the culprit. Just wondering if others are experiencing similar slowness in TrueBlue activity.

Vincent Zuo Jan 29, 2019 1:59 pm

I haven't had any issues, but I also don't use Blue Inc. so maybe that really is your issue.

thepointsdr Jan 29, 2019 2:07 pm

At times I have found JetBlue's site to work fine, and then sometimes it doesn't work at all. I had to have two flights last year credited retroactively. I don't use Blue Inc though, so not sure if that is related or not.

bkojote Jan 30, 2019 11:31 am

I also haven't had my Mosaic bonus post. They told me they were 6-8 weeks backlogged.

Haven't gotten my Mosaic kit or brag tags either.

diburning Jan 30, 2019 11:57 pm

My 200-points for EMS seats from last month haven't posted. I'll have to contact them on twitter with PNRs in hand later this week to get them credited manually (as usual) :mad:

chicagoflyski Jan 31, 2019 7:46 am

Had a major posting problem with a flight from December 2 that required several calls for manual posting which were ultimately received in very late December. It was my Mosaic-qualifying flight. Booked it on the regular website but do book business travel on Blue Inc.

Haven't received my 15k Mosaic Bonus miles yet and have had a couple of chat sessions regarding same. After today's call I received an e-mail stating: "After reading the follow up notes in your TrueBlue account, the TrueBlue agent advised there is an upgrade our IT department is working on, and when this upgrade takes place the points will load into your account. If you need the points immediately, you may chat back with us and we can have a TrueBlue agent manually add the points. I was not give a specific date as to when the upgrade will be fully implemented."

chicagoflyski

MarkP24 Mar 17, 2019 1:08 pm

I don't usually fly JetBlue. What's the normal time frame for points from a flight to post?

diburning Mar 18, 2019 2:14 am

There isn't one. Sometimes it takes 2-3 days, sometimes it takes over a month.

Sallycat Mar 18, 2019 9:28 am

Both flight segments and points are taking horrifically long to post. My husband and I both travel basically weekly for work, we haven’t seen flights post from 3/4 onward. Other airlines can get the segments and points posted overnight, not sure why B6 is getting slower and slower over the years.

BbTrumpet Mar 18, 2019 2:49 pm

Way longer than it should. IME, 3 - 7 days for most flight. Points from Amazon purchases and other sources seem to post much faster.

crimonist Mar 19, 2019 5:44 pm

Glad I'm not alone! Some flights are taking over 2 weeks to post lately. Definitely frustrating.

davelikestofly Mar 20, 2019 10:00 am

Still waiting for my 38,000+ points from a recent EK J flight JFK-DXB-JFK to post over a month later. Just submitted my request to have them posted. Makes me wonder how many people don't follow up and miss out on those points.

dave.

caliform Mar 20, 2019 12:57 pm

Same here, with longer and longer times. I have no idea why this system is so utterly broken. Trueblue's backend must be a nightmare.

diburning Mar 20, 2019 1:02 pm

Make sure to check your account for Even More Space Seat points. 80% of the time they won't post automatically, and if your EMS seat was purchased separately, after the initial booking was made, then it definitely won't post automatically. But, if you wait a month, and then send them a quick note with your PNR(s) on their Contact Us form, they'll manually post them.