FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Points Not Posting?
View Single Post
Old Apr 3, 2019, 2:40 pm
rove312

About my question about EMS posting: I got the bonus on the two award segments, even when on one of them the EMS seats were comped when the trip was delayed by a day by IROPS.

Now about the points for flying; this was our first time flying JetBlue (the award on the outbound was for credit card use): we have points showing on the return for the red-eye segment from the West Coast to JFK. Should there be a separate posting, dated the next day, for our final short segment (booked as a connecting flight)? Would the points awarded for a trip booked online (on a separate line item from using the credit card for the booking) be 6 times the dollars per person on the NONREF line on the confirmation? The extra complication is that there was one charge for two people, and I think the appropriate amount per person (3 per dollar) would show on each one's account on the lines Base Points and Online/promotion Bonus. I'm not sure of what the amount would be, but maybe I should still be waiting for a posting for the final segment.