Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 9, 2017, 6:16 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Slickw
All Cards
  • No f/x fee
  • Chip+PIN capable
  • 50% off in-flight purchases
The JetBlue Card
  • Free!
  • 3x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • 15k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Plus Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 60k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Business Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Office Supply, 1x Everything Else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • 30k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here
Print Wikipost

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2019, 11:47 am

Called today to cancel this card as my annual fee was about to hit, they waived the fee after a quick conversation.
Old Feb 2, 2019, 4:54 am

Mosaic Expiration Date

I just qualified for Mosaic by spending $50K in January. My Barclays "reward tracking" page correctly shows $50K in spending for Calendar Year 1/1/19 -12/31/19. My Mosaic status on JetBlue posted soon after my January closing date of 1/25.

However both on the JetBlue site and on the Barclays site, my Mosaic expiration date is listed as 12/31/19, not the expected 12/31/20. Also JetBlue 'backdated' my 15K point bonus to 12/30/18 - before any spending was done. Has this happened to anyone else? I have asked Barclays to correct via a message but have not heard back.
Old Mar 12, 2019, 1:26 pm

Programs: TrueBlue
My annual fee is due this month so I brought up some problems I had with the card this year. They waived the annual fee. Pretty sure they would do it anyways though. Call center read a brief script to me about how many points I had earned this month and in the last year and I said "I know, but I would get those with the free card too." As another data point, I did earn Mosaic last year. This is also my third year and I have never previously asked for it to be waived.
Old Apr 3, 2019, 2:49 pm

On the Plus card, a drink purchase shows as JetBlue Buy On Board and got 50% back, but I also bought a food plate on the same flight. It shows as "Jet Blue Gate Retail" and doesn't show a rebate. Should it, and is it a matter to take up with Barclays or JetBlue?
Old Apr 6, 2019, 4:00 am

Originally Posted by rove312
On the Plus card, a drink purchase shows as JetBlue Buy On Board and got 50% back, but I also bought a food plate on the same flight. It shows as "Jet Blue Gate Retail" and doesn't show a rebate. Should it, and is it a matter to take up with Barclays or JetBlue?
All on board purchases are supposed to be 50% off. Did they take 50% off at the point of purchase?
Old Apr 6, 2019, 9:15 am

No, the full $12 for a cheese plate shows on the account, with no 50% in-flight savings for that.
Old Apr 7, 2019, 1:06 am

Programs: GE
They don’t take it off at the point of sale, they charge the full amount and Barclays issues a credit. But they also don’t charge in real time, they batch process everything later on the ground, so someone probably keyed it in wrong on the ground.
Old Apr 11, 2019, 2:51 pm

I had the same issue re: Jet Blue Gate Retail on my account--also got a cheese plate (and wine) (on 3/6). I called the number on the back of my card and they mentioned that they were aware of that problem and to expect a credit sometime next month/statement (I forgot the exact words but it was something like that). That was about a week and a half ago--hoping it comes through soon.
Old Apr 30, 2019, 9:42 am

20k points on the no annual fee card available in-flight

Just got onboard and saw a 20,000 point offer for the no annual fee card. Highest ever IIRC. $1000 spend requirement.
rover4618 likes this.
Old May 1, 2019, 8:43 am

Now the business version with 60,000
Robl and levilevi like this.
Old May 1, 2019, 10:37 am

Originally Posted by Belllaaa
Now the business version with 60,000
NICE Find!
Link: https://cards.barclaycardus.com/bank...business-card/

Note its 50k for 1k spend plus 10k for adding employee card and a transaction on that card:
*You will receive a one-time award of 50,000 TrueBlue bonus points after spending $1,000 in Net Purchases within the first 90 days after your Account open date. You will also earn an additional one-time award of 10,000 TrueBlue bonus points after at least one employee is added to the Account at the time of the application or within the first 30 days of the Account open date, and a Net Purchase is made with the employee card on the Account within the first 90 days of the Account open date. Employee status is subject to confirmation.
Robl likes this.
Old May 30, 2019, 6:49 am

Originally Posted by levilevi
NICE Find!
Link: https://cards.barclaycardus.com/bank...business-card/

Note its 50k for 1k spend plus 10k for adding employee card and a transaction on that card:

If i currently have the no fee card, can i still get the biz card w/ bonus?
Old Jun 5, 2019, 5:57 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, Aadvantage, Skymiles, Marriott, Priority Club, SPG, Amtrak, Hertz
Has anyone booked a jetblue vacations using Cash and points? Could you confirm that it triggered the $100 credit?
Old Jun 23, 2019, 5:39 pm
Suspended
Hyatt 10+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

I'm tempted to apply for the business credit card. But the main negative is that, JetBlue does not fly in my area. I just do not wish to go to JFK just for the sake of JetBlue points. Both EWR and PHL do not have much JetBlue direct flights.

Is partner flights booking the way to go if I accumulate JetBlue points?
Old Jun 23, 2019, 8:14 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by RedSun
I'm tempted to apply for the business credit card. But the main negative is that, JetBlue does not fly in my area. I just do not wish to go to JFK just for the sake of JetBlue points. Both EWR and PHL do not have much JetBlue direct flights.

Is partner flights booking the way to go if I accumulate JetBlue points?
If youre interested in the partners, if you will be checking bags Id 1st find out if Id have to pay for them and I doubt any Mosaic benefits would apply or 1st bag free if not TATL/TPAC

Im very close to EWR but prefer JFK and when flying AA on Miles, I usually can only find decent routings if I drive down to PHL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.