Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 29, 2017, 6:25 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JALPak
To use the Japanese search engine for menu

1. Visit https://www.jal.co.jp/inter/service/first/ and go to the middle of the page
2. Select the お食事 button for food and 飲み物 button for drink
3. Use the drop down menus to select your month, class of service, departure airport and arrival airport
4. Click the red button to search.
Print Wikipost

JAL Menus?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2018, 6:37 pm
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by MattEvan
It seems as though the Japanese website is now coded with the poor code that hides the menu search tool.
not for me
jamienbaker likes this.
Old Jul 31, 2018, 12:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by MattEvan
It seems as though the Japanese website is now coded with the poor code that hides the menu search tool.
What browser are you on? It works fine for me on Chrome desktop and mobile version, Internet explorer, and on whatever it is MS calls their browser in Windows 10.
MattEvan likes this.
Old Jul 31, 2018, 6:11 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
What browser are you on? It works fine for me on Chrome desktop and mobile version, Internet explorer, and on whatever it is MS calls their browser in Windows 10.
Weird, I'm on Chrome V68 on both Mac and PC. I got it to work on mobile Chrome and Safari, though.
Old Aug 15, 2018, 6:12 am

Programs: Some
September menus for HND-LHR F have finally been loaded, very interested to see fugu on the Japanese menu.
Old Aug 15, 2018, 6:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by lost_in_translation
September menus for HND-LHR F have finally been loaded, very interested to see fugu on the Japanese menu.
Indeed, as fugu season should not really start until November. Unseasonal ingredients Shocking ...

LOL

Actually it is a very interesting choice to serve. I wonder how many passengers will avoid it.
Old Aug 15, 2018, 6:33 am

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
Indeed, as fugu season should not really start until November. Unseasonal ingredients Shocking ...

LOL

Actually it is a very interesting choice to serve. I wonder how many passengers will avoid it.
Yes, although given the menu I think will run September-November it's only unseasonal for the first two months, I suppose!

If you're eating it for the thrill, then surely having it on a flight where they can't rush you to hospital for treatment just adds to the danger factor...
Old Aug 15, 2018, 6:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by lost_in_translation
Yes, although given the menu I think will run September-November it's only unseasonal for the first two months, I suppose!

If you're eating it for the thrill, then surely having it on a flight where they can't rush you to hospital for treatment just adds to the danger factor...
I would make a fairly safe guess that it is the farmed non poisonous version of the fugu being used.....

The menu does look very nice.
Old May 20, 2019, 1:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: *G
Are the menus working for you all? I keep getting an "In-flight meal search is under updating[sic]" error when trying to access it,
Old May 20, 2019, 4:45 pm

Originally Posted by Smiley90
Are the menus working for you all? I keep getting an "In-flight meal search is under updating[sic]" error when trying to access it,
It's working for me. Which routes/month did you search for?
Old May 20, 2019, 5:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by JALPak
It's working for me. Which routes/month did you search for?
JL91 for July... so HND-GMP. (though the "normal" HND-GMP search also doesn't work for me). This is on Chrome..

Obv in J, not F
Old May 20, 2019, 5:30 pm

JL91 for July... so HND-GMP. (though the "normal" HND-GMP search also doesn't work for me). This is on Chrome..

Obv in J, not F
Menu has not been uploaded. Wait till end of May.
Old May 20, 2019, 5:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by JALPak
Menu has not been uploaded. Wait till end of May.
Gotcha, I figured since I was able to select July, it'd be there. Guess not! Thanks!
Old May 21, 2019, 11:52 am
Fairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC
Works fine for me
https://www.jal.co.jp/en/inter/service/first/meal/#G02
search brings up
https://www.jal.co.jp/inter/service/...903_201905.pdf

Looking again reminds me I have yet to eat my Bonbon de Chocolat FLEUR "JAL ORIGINAL" chocolate

Last edited by DeathSlam; May 21, 2019 at 11:55 am Reason: Added search result
Old May 25, 2019, 2:56 am

Programs: krisflyer
https://www.jal.co.jp/inter/service/menu/pdf/meal/lax_kix_c_m_201906_201908.pdf

First time on JAL and I'm blown away but all the other food they have outside of the normal meal service
Old May 27, 2019, 6:34 am
Formerly known as newbie elite

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Platinum, AC50K
Gotcha, I figured since I was able to select July, it'd be there. Guess not! Thanks!
July menus seem to have been uploaded, at least it worked for LHR-HND and vice versa. Getting excited for my first JAL F in July!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.