Reload this Page >

New Member Roll Call!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Member Roll Call!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2014, 3:44 pm

I´ve been watching the Trick it Thread for the last 2 or 3 months and found out some great fares by myself and decided to register here
Old Dec 20, 2014, 11:22 am

Programs: United 1K (Star Alliance Gold) IHG Platinum
I'm a long-time lurker.. been traveling 120-150k internationally for business for a while. Joining now to try to get more out of my miles. I want to get smarter about how I fly and hopefully *eventually* contribute some flight wisdom that will help someone else...
Old Dec 20, 2014, 11:58 am

Programs: National Executive, HH Silver, A-List WN
Long Time Lurker! I wanted to stop by and say hello! Thanks for the valuable info this forum provides.
Old Dec 21, 2014, 10:57 am

Programs: EuroBonus, PINS
hello There,

Andy from Germany here, partially live in Denmark and Latvia. I'm flying twice per week, usually fly with AirBaltic, SAS and AirBerlin. Use 2 bonus systems - SAS and PINS.
I'm an IT consultant

Andy
Old Dec 21, 2014, 7:48 pm

Hi Guys, great to be here

Hello, my name's Will. I've recently joined a big consultancy and started flying all the time! My colleagues hate it, I love it !
Great to be here!
Old Jan 3, 2015, 7:12 am

Hi everyone, I'm trns89 and what an amazing community here! Hopefully I can learn from the experience and save money!!!
Old Jan 3, 2015, 1:19 pm

Programs: HHonors-Diamond, IHG-Gold, AA Platinum, National-Exec Elite, Avis-First
o/ all. Longtime lurker (and will continue to mostly lurk) but wanted to say hi.
Old Jan 3, 2015, 2:23 pm

Hi everyone! Long time travel enthusiast who has finally joined the like-minded.

Excited to finally have an account
Old Jan 4, 2015, 4:47 am

Programs: BAEC: Gold, HiltonHonours: Gold
New here, but long time lurker too. travel short haul frequently for work and long haul for pleasure, looking to get more out of my travel plans and travel a bit more comfortably when going on holidays.

FT seems to have all the tips and tricks to get the most out of any loyalty program!

probably not the best new years resolution to join here and start an addiction!
Old Jan 4, 2015, 5:49 pm

Programs: AA, UR
Hello All,
Newbie to FT. Just joined today. I agree with the poster that this site is jam packed but with a wealth of information. A bit overwhelmed at the moment . My goal is to take a trip with 4 teens/2 adults to Hawaii (Kauai) in June using CHASE UR 135K and AA 143K knowing I will still need to pay OOP but looking to minimize any of those costs. I am hoping to figure out how best to use those points. Looking forward to taking advantage of the advice in these forums.
Thanks!
donna
Old Jan 4, 2015, 9:56 pm

Programs: Hhonors Gold, AAdvantage Gold
Hi everyone. Like most here, a long time lurker who decided to finally sign up. Been dabbling in the miles game for several years, but got a lot more serious this year. Hoping to put those miles to good use in '15. I was a UA loyalist since '06, but I switched (as much as possible) to AA mid-last year.
Old Jan 5, 2015, 9:05 pm

Programs: AA, UA
Hey! Chicago based cupcake-shop owner here. I'm finally taking a break from the butter and flour and sugar and treating myself to some travel this year.

Got 4 new credit cards (AA Platinum Citi, Chase Ink Business, Chase UA Mileage Plus, SPG - Amex) for the new year. Should have 200k more miles/points by April.

Goals for the year... Paris for bf's 40th in April, Oslo for a fjord road trip + skiing, Japan to visit the cousins.

See you around!
Old Jan 6, 2015, 8:20 am

I'm a long time lurker, looking forward to contributing!
Old Jan 6, 2015, 3:00 pm

Signed up last month but hello everyone! Can't wait to learn and contribute to this community
Old Jan 9, 2015, 7:23 am

New Miler here. Wasted too many years not accruing miles so now trying to make up for it. Will be travelling around Asia quite extensively for a few years at least. This place is the best frequent flyer site I've found.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.