Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Help. Stuck in India. Need to get back to US

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help. Stuck in India. Need to get back to US

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2020, 9:23 am

Programs: AA - EXP, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, UK - Gold
Anyone know or has links to any published schedule for September flights for non AI carriers yet?
Old Aug 22, 2020, 9:25 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by galaticos
Anyone know or has links to any published schedule for September flights for non AI carriers yet?
No links, but LH/LX/UA are flying as of now - including KL - that's about what I know...not paying too much attention at this time...
Old Aug 22, 2020, 9:55 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Where do you want to go?
Old Aug 22, 2020, 10:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
the flight ban for regular flights is in effect till 31st august so there is a good possibility that published schedules will be released closer to that date....there is always the chance that the ban could be extended so no point releasing schedules right now....
Old Aug 22, 2020, 11:36 am

Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
No links, but LH/LX/UA are flying as of now - including KL - that's about what I know...not paying too much attention at this time...
only seeing flights on all above till 31st.. 🤔
Old Aug 22, 2020, 12:24 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
All the airlines flying in the travel bubble now have their Sept schedules published... EK, VS, UK etc.all have. UA definitely has published Sept. schedules... didn't check the LH. I don't think LX has started operations yet.

I would assume the travel bubble arrangement won't be lifted from 1st Sept... given that it will take some time for the airlines to market and sell tickets before they start flying.

Old Aug 22, 2020, 11:36 pm

Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
Where do you want to go?
BLR .. currently booked ORD-EWR-DEL.. if LH has flights in sept, want to re-route ORD-FRA-BLR.. goal is to avoid DEL/BOM .. will be doing RT-PCR test regardless..
Old Aug 23, 2020, 2:19 am

BLR .. currently booked ORD-EWR-DEL.. if LH has flights in sept, want to re-route ORD-FRA-BLR.. goal is to avoid DEL/BOM .. will be doing RT-PCR test regardless..
It's a little weird because LH has its BOM/DEL schedules for Sept available for booking. I'm not sure if they're dropping BLR from 1st Sept because that's the only route that seems to be not available - leading me to suspect it's not an issue of not yet publishing schedules because they've done so for DEL & BOM already.

You can look at ME3 & BA for flights avoiding DEL & BOM. I'm not sure if you've got an affinity towards *A but I don't see any viable routes on that.
Old Aug 24, 2020, 3:38 am

ORD - FRA - BLR is bookable now.
Old Aug 24, 2020, 4:54 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
LH is flying to DEL, BOM & BLR, mostly 3x weekly.
Old Aug 24, 2020, 7:35 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
ORD - FRA - BLR is bookable now.
Always was - for some time now...
Old Aug 24, 2020, 7:36 am

All the airlines flying in the travel bubble now have their Sept schedules published... EK, VS, UK etc.all have. UA definitely has published Sept. schedules... didn't check the LH. I don't think LX has started operations yet.

I would assume the travel bubble arrangement won't be lifted from 1st Sept... given that it will take some time for the airlines to market and sell tickets before they start flying.

I have info that UA will maintain/restart their scheduled operations - but of course this depends on the government...
Old Aug 24, 2020, 8:17 am

Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
Always was - for some time now...
Nope. FRA-BLR for Sept was not available... hence OP's question and the thread discussing it.
Old Aug 24, 2020, 11:03 pm

Nope. FRA-BLR for Sept was not available... hence OP's question and the thread discussing it.
TA spoke to LH.. Sept "bookable" for now but with caveat - govt approval still pending

Have booked leaving ORD on 30th now.. ORD-FRA-BLR.. will update on transit experience
Old Aug 25, 2020, 9:11 pm

TA spoke to LH.. Sept "bookable" for now but with caveat - govt approval still pending

Have booked leaving ORD on 30th now.. ORD-FRA-BLR.. will update on transit experience
No wonder. I suspected that it was either govt. permissions or them reconsidering the route that would stop them from selling tickets till about 10 days before departure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.