Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

HDFC Diners Club Credit Card (ex Jet Airways cobrand)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HDFC Diners Club Credit Card (ex Jet Airways cobrand)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2020, 12:45 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Originally Posted by vishalgupta22
I have been unable to buy Amazon or flipkart gift cards for last 3-4 days. I am well outside the 30 day window.

The moment I enter the card info and hit submit, I get transaction failed message. Other coupons like say more etc I am able to purchase without any problem
Happens from time to time. About a week or so ago, Amazon vouchers weren’t even available on the site.
Old Nov 21, 2020, 7:58 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
Happens from time to time. About a week or so ago, Amazon vouchers weren’t even available on the site.
I am still unable to buy Amazon or flipkart vouchers. I hope they are not gone.
Old Nov 21, 2020, 9:08 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Oh... sorry can’t check myself because I’ve already done both for this month.
Old Nov 21, 2020, 10:47 pm

Transferred some points from HDFC DCB to SQ and they posted, along with the 15% bonus SQ are currently offering, well inside 48 hours. Though for some reason, the entry on my KrisFlyer statement reads:

HDFC Bank VISA INFINITE WELCOME GIFT
PiperAtGatesofDawn likes this.
Old Nov 22, 2020, 9:53 am

Oh... sorry can’t check myself because I’ve already done both for this month.
Np bro. Let's just hope it's only a temporary error
Old Nov 23, 2020, 8:04 am

I have heard gyftr listed some cards as "Risk" and hence blocked the amazon/flipkart voucher purchases through those cards.
Contact smartbuy or gyftr for exact reason.
Old Nov 24, 2020, 5:35 am

I've not been getting the monthly milestone bonus for a few months now... has this been stopped or is it just delayed?
Old Nov 24, 2020, 7:03 pm

Originally Posted by gtag
I have heard gyftr listed some cards as "Risk" and hence blocked the amazon/flipkart voucher purchases through those cards.
Thanks, will call them
Old Dec 1, 2020, 10:58 pm

Changes to DCB this month -

New DCB 10x partner - NNNow. And new 2x rewards with Adani Electricity, Spicejet, FnP etc. with a 1k cap.
Old Dec 3, 2020, 1:12 pm

Originally Posted by gtag
I called gyftr today and the guy said he has no idea and created a case to investigate, let's see what they come back with.
Old Dec 3, 2020, 11:13 pm

I called gyftr today and the guy said he has no idea and created a case to investigate, let's see what they come back with.
I could buy my Amazon & Flipkart vouchers without any issues today. So it’s a problem with either your account or card.
Old Dec 4, 2020, 3:29 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
I could buy my Amazon & Flipkart vouchers without any issues today. So it’s a problem with either your account or card.
Can you buy 5k vouchers from 2-3 different brands or is the cap limited to 5k worth of total vouchers per month?
Old Dec 4, 2020, 4:02 am

Originally Posted by Anish
Can you buy 5k vouchers from 2-3 different brands or is the cap limited to 5k worth of total vouchers per month?
The 5k monthly limit only applies to Amazon & Flipkart. I've not seen it apply to any other vendor/brand.

You can buy a max of 10 vouchers of a particular denomination & vendor in a single transaction, and a whole heap of vouchers of different denominations.....

DCB limit though is about 25k for 10x.
Old Dec 5, 2020, 12:31 pm

Haven't heard back from gyftr yet. I am able to buy other vouchers, only ones not working are Amazon & Flipkart
Old Dec 5, 2020, 1:12 pm

Haven't heard back from gyftr yet. I am able to buy other vouchers, only ones not working are Amazon & Flipkart
Well that’s a unique problem.

There’s good reason for RBI to come down so heavily on HDFC and stop them from acquiring more customers till they pretend to fix their IT!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.