Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2007, 3:00 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold,IHG Plat Amb, CC Gold, Kimpton IC, United, AA, BA, Amtrak G.R.
Any Discount Rate Codes for Hyatt in Paris??

Looking for any discount rate codes for a booking for Nov. for any Hyatt in Paris, France. Anybody know any?? Thx.
Old Sep 28, 2007, 4:31 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Not likely

Never seen any. Only the occasional GP bonus point offers. However, if you want to stay at a Paris Hyatt as cheaply as possible, Hyatt CDG is it. They have a free shuttle to near the Pyramides Metro on Av. Opera, inbound at 10:00am, outbound 6:00pm sharp, everyday but Sunday. Sunday take Hyatt's shuttle to a terminal, and either Roissybus or RER B into town, each ~ 8 euros o/w. Actually, the two latter means are good whenever the shuttle times don't work for you. I find 6:00pm very constraining, especially in the summer.

One thing to keep in mind: the Diamond free breakfast buffet at the Vendome is lavish. Worth 34 euros, if I recall the going price. What's that, over $50 now? At the Madeleine, it's slightly less lavish, but I think it costs the same. Come to think of it, the breakfast buffet at the CDG - free on weekends to Diamonds - is pretty lavish, as well. Just not presented as elegantly.
Old Sep 28, 2007, 9:27 pm
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

The American Express FHR program (available to Platinum and Centurion cardholders) will get a discount and likely upgrade at the Park Hyatt Paris. I believe the Virtuoso program, available through a Virtuoso agent, will as well.
Old Sep 30, 2007, 4:06 pm
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
Originally Posted by RichardInSF
I believe the Virtuoso program, available through a Virtuoso agent, will as well.
Yes it will.... and that free breakfast too! No need to be a diamond
Old Oct 1, 2007, 2:09 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
I stand corrected. What is Virtuoso? Thanks.
Old Oct 1, 2007, 8:54 pm

It's a program that selected travel agents enroll in -- they advertise that they are virtuoso agents or you can go to the virtuoso website and ask to be referred to a nearby agent. These folks can book the virtuoso discount. One Virtuoso agent is a regular poster in the luxury hotels forum.
Old Oct 2, 2007, 3:06 am

Thank you. Would they deal with all Hyatts -- and Hiltons?
Old Oct 2, 2007, 5:26 am

... and are the stays booked regarded as "eligible stays" ?
Old Oct 2, 2007, 7:11 am

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, SQ PPS Solitaire
Try to stay at two cheopo Hyatts and pay with your Mastercard - with some luck you can redeem your FFN at the Vendome.

I just stayed there two weeks ago on a FFN and paid for an upgrade to their suites. Not sure, why this hotel is so hyped though... I live in Tokyo and suites here start at 100sqm. In Paris you get a Junior Suite - half the size.

Service was not good - two calls and 30 minutes after check-in my luggage did not come... When heading for breakfast we had to wait and ordered some orange juice - table cleared after two minutes and staff asked us to take our orange juices with us...

Breakfast at the Vendome is mediocre. One (1) plain cheese, one (1) sliced sausage, one (1) ham. Thatīs it. I was stunned. Pricing for that was something around 45 EUR (free for me as Diamond). When I complained they arranged a special cheese plate for me (free of charge, nice touch).

Park Hyatt Zurich was ways better. Huge suite with very nice stand-alone huge bath tub. Very comfy bed. Blaise Mautin amenities were twice the size as at the Vendome - they even provided a scented Blaise Mautin candle. Top-notch service - no one failed to address me by name. Got a bottle of wine and chocolates. Great breakfast buffet. Wow. And that was my very first stay... Loved it.
Old Oct 2, 2007, 8:12 am

Originally Posted by Firewind
Thank you. Would they deal with all Hyatts -- and Hiltons?
Nope. Both Virtuoso and FHR are for high-end (upscale and luxury) properties only and they only include a few high-end hotels in a particular market, and not always the same hotels for the two programs.

Originally Posted by Bondiboy
... and are the stays booked regarded as "eligible stays" ?
Typically, yes, these rates are eligible for points and stay credits, and could count towards an FFN (if paid for with a MC). You should always check individually but so far I'm 100% on this.
Old Oct 2, 2007, 10:29 am
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by SMK77
Park Hyatt Zurich was ways better. Huge suite with very nice stand-alone huge bath tub. Very comfy bed. Blaise Mautin amenities were twice the size as at the Vendome - they even provided a scented Blaise Mautin candle.
I think you were exceptionally lucky to get such a great upgrade. I had a perfectly acceptable stay at PH Zurich as a diamond this year, but had no suite, no larger Blaise Mautin amenities, no candle. I expect that latter flowed from you being given a suite.

Room upgrades certainly impact my view of a property. Having had no significant upgrades at either property, my personal preference is the Vendome - in large part because I enjoy its location.
Old Oct 2, 2007, 6:59 pm
sy7

Breakfast at the Vendome is mediocre. One (1) plain cheese, one (1) sliced sausage, one (1) ham. Thatīs it. I was stunned. Pricing for that was something around 45 EUR (free for me as Diamond). When I complained they arranged a special cheese plate for me (free of charge, nice touch).

Park Hyatt Zurich was ways better. Huge suite with very nice stand-alone huge bath tub. Very comfy bed. Blaise Mautin amenities were twice the size as at the Vendome - they even provided a scented Blaise Mautin candle. Top-notch service - no one failed to address me by name. Got a bottle of wine and chocolates. Great breakfast buffet. Wow. And that was my very first stay... Loved it.
I've stayed at both using FFN (Zurich very recently, Paris 2 yrs ago), and I thought the Paris property was much nicer. I got a one category upgrade at both places. The PH Paris deluxe room is significantly bigger than the standard rooms, and I thought it had the best bathroom of any Hyatt (and maybe 2cd best bathroom of any hotel) I've stayed at. The PH Zurich executive room seems exactly the same as the regular room except you get free wired internet access.

I also thought the PH Zurich breakfast wasn't that great, certainly not worth the 38 CHF list price (but for 5 CHF in tip, not bad). There wasn't that huge a selection, and nothing stood out as outstanding. However, the PH Paris breakfast was excellent, with high quality smoked salmon & great pastries (though of course still not worth the 35 euro list price).
Old Oct 3, 2007, 6:10 pm

Try to stay at two cheopo Hyatts and pay with your Mastercard - with some luck you can redeem your FFN at the Vendome.

I just stayed there two weeks ago on a FFN and paid for an upgrade to their suites. Not sure, why this hotel is so hyped though... I live in Tokyo and suites here start at 100sqm. In Paris you get a Junior Suite - half the size.

Service was not good - two calls and 30 minutes after check-in my luggage did not come... When heading for breakfast we had to wait and ordered some orange juice - table cleared after two minutes and staff asked us to take our orange juices with us...

If you don't mind my asking, how much did you pay for your upgrade at PH Vendome? And did you negociate it in advance or when you arrived? Also, was your PH Zurich upgrade paid or did you luck out when you checked in?
Old Mar 21, 2008, 8:06 pm

Programs: UA Plat, TK Gold, *G
Hi! Any codes for the Park Hyatt Moscow? Prices are over $1,000 per night!
Old Mar 27, 2008, 9:50 am

Does anyone have any discount codes for Bali Hyatt?

I will be staying at the Bali Hyatt in June but would like to find an applicable discount rate. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.