Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2007, 4:04 pm

Programs: UA-Platimum 2 MM, HH-Gold, MR-Lifetime Gold, Hyatt-Discoverist
Some properties (Paris, Hong Kong to name 2) have asked me for a business card when I'm checking in. I'm not sure if it is tied to my using my companies corp rate or they just want to keep track of me.
Old Mar 11, 2007, 10:51 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, BA Gold
Old Mar 12, 2007, 3:53 pm

Programs: FAF, Hyatt <>, SPG PLT
Originally Posted by RichardInSF
Welcome to FT, Doug1972!!

Many -- possibly even most -- times, a hotel won't ask for proof that you are eligible for a corporate rate. Some hotels claim to check routinely, but that practice is definitely not universal.

Basically, if you do this, you have to be prepared to be asked to pay rack rate if you're caught, but experience suggests that you won't be caught that often.
I'm certainly not going to come out in favor of using these codes but I've been told that asking for ID is not common. One reason being that a lot of the large firms will book rooms for clients, visiting executives, etc. (or give them the codes to book their own rooms) and it would be a bit tricky and maybe embarassing to have your visitors need to show ID at checkin.

I prefer to stick with AAA rates since I actually am a card carrying member.
Old Mar 14, 2007, 3:57 pm
thc

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, AA Platinum
Originally Posted by BAGoldBoy
Wow!

I work for a very large US based software company and our corporate rate is $80 more this for the Hyatt SFO as an example

I guess if I want to use this I should change my company details
For those keeping track, 13717 also gives very big discounts at the Hyatt in Cambridge, MA

Last edited by thc; Mar 14, 2007 at 4:10 pm
Old Mar 14, 2007, 7:15 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Originally Posted by thc
For those keeping track, 13717 also gives very big discounts at the Hyatt in Cambridge, MA
it sure does, from the hyatt.com rate for the weekday tested of $265 to a AAA rate of $247.50 to a Govt rate of $168 to $149; not a bad savings; mental note made
Old Mar 15, 2007, 3:45 pm
thc

Originally Posted by SethLevy
99800 And 12624
I just found that 12624 works well at the Hyatt Regency in Phoenix.

And 99800 works at the Hyatt Regency Istanbul.
Old Mar 15, 2007, 6:27 pm
Suspended

Any of these codes cheaper than gov or travel agent rates?
Old Mar 15, 2007, 10:05 pm
thc

Originally Posted by sithlord
Any of these codes cheaper than gov or travel agent rates?
For what it's worth, the rate I found at the Hyatt Phoenix using the code was the exact same as the gov't rate (both $109 for 5/22). But I haven't compared every code rate against the gov't rate. In any event, I assume it's probably different at different properties.
Old May 10, 2007, 9:36 am
thc

Just for fun, once in a blue moon, I'll type in a random number. 99% of the time, I never get anything, but when I typed in 21025, I got a rate of $0 for every hotel I tried!

I tried to book, but then Hyatt the next day emailed me and told me that rate code is for Expedia only. No surprises. Way too good to be true. Lol.

Last edited by thc; Jul 11, 2007 at 5:14 pm
Old Jul 6, 2007, 8:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
I'm trying to book a room at the Park Hyatt in Chicago October 19th - 21st and can't seem to find ANY discount off of their rate of $495/night.
Anyone know a way to get any discount at this property?
Old Jul 6, 2007, 9:37 am
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bsdstone
I'm trying to book a room at the Park Hyatt in Chicago October 19th - 21st and can't seem to find ANY discount off of their rate of $495/night.
Anyone know a way to get any discount at this property?
I got something off through Amex FHR but for that you have to be an Amex Plat or Cent.
Old Jul 6, 2007, 10:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
Richard,
do you recall what the discount is? I have a corp. Amex, SPG, and Hilton Amex. I might scrap the last two and get a platinum...is FHR prettty good?
Old Jul 8, 2007, 3:26 am

Programs: UA LT Gold, Air France Platinum Ulti, AA 4MM EXP, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Thanks guys but do those Corporate rates qualify as eligible rates for stays and points?
Old Jul 8, 2007, 5:10 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Originally Posted by thierry
Thanks guys but do those Corporate rates qualify as eligible rates for stays and points?
i've never lost a stay credit or point due to using a corporate rate, if that helps
Old Sep 4, 2007, 2:53 pm
thc

Just wanted to let you know that I tried using this code at Hyatt Regency Istanbul, and the guy asked me for ID. I explained that I was a contractor, but he wouldn't buy it and requested further verification. I told him to just charge me the regular rate, and I would get reimbursed. It was only a 25 euro difference per day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.