Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2010, 9:28 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Originally Posted by ljjajliu
Hi. My company is a subsidiary for IBM and until now I have been booking my Hyatt reservations using the IBM rate.

Next month, I plan to stay at the Hyatt Regency SFO, and I noticed that "company ID required" in the rate information section. Unfortunately, my ID doesn't really say IBM, but anyone in the IT industry knows that we are part of IBM. Will I have a problem checking-in? Would they reject and bill me the rack rate? I wonder if I would be better off checking-in using a self-checkin kiosk or not.

Everyone, especially those who have stayed at HR SFO before, please advise. Thank you.
I assume google will show the acquisition by IBM of your former firm. just bring something that shows it.. my guess are you are 99 and 44/100s safe
Old Mar 22, 2010, 1:05 pm

Hi, I'm new and I'm sorry if I am not asking this question in the correct place or manner, but . . .
I am seeking any discount or promotional codes for use at the Hyatt Churchill in London in July. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old Apr 5, 2010, 5:59 pm

Hyatt Regency - promotional code

Does anyone know of any promotional codes for the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina? Thanks in advance for any help.
Old Apr 5, 2010, 9:51 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by bayne
Does anyone know of any promotional codes for the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina? Thanks in advance for any help.
Try AAA.
Old Apr 5, 2010, 10:41 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by NJUPINTHEAIR
Try AAA.
Or, if you are a senior, you can try the seniors' discount. If you work for the government, you can also try the government workers' discount.
Old Apr 6, 2010, 7:40 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
or if you work for a company that has a corporate discount with Hyatt be sure to contact your travel office and find out what the discount code is
Old Apr 6, 2010, 8:07 am

Programs: Delta PM, USA GP, Marriott Gold, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
my experience would make this statement false
How would your experience make my statement false? I simply said that my experience has been when traveling internationally a form of identification is asked for. How would your experience impact the validity of my experience?
Old Apr 9, 2010, 9:09 pm
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Originally Posted by chrisw73
How would your experience make my statement false? I simply said that my experience has been when traveling internationally a form of identification is asked for. How would your experience impact the validity of my experience?
Your use of the word all rather than all of the properties I've stayed at makes your statement a bit problematic.
Old Apr 10, 2010, 3:21 am

Programs: KF Gold, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, PC Gold Ambassador
Just checked into Hyatt Dongguan, excellent diamond check-in, no corp ID required ^
Old Apr 11, 2010, 11:43 am

Programs: KLM Gold/MS Elite/LH FTL/HH Gold/Accor PLAT/IHG Plat Ambassador/CC Gold
10-20% less on hyatt daily rate

If you have a Hyatt Gourmet Club card you can enter the Code CLUB during the booking.
Most hotels offering a 10-20% discount on the hyatt daily rate. No payment in advance necessary and you can cancel the stay one day prior.
You get Gx and other bonuses and the stays qualifying for FNNs or other promotions.
Normally you have to show the card during check inn, but only a few hotels asking for it!
Keep a try
Old Apr 14, 2010, 1:48 pm

Programs: IHG Platinum
Park Hyatt Goa....anyone..??

Any discount codes for a stay in the first week of may at The Park Hyatt Goa, India...??

Thanks in advance....
Old Apr 14, 2010, 5:22 pm

Programs: AA mm, Hilton Dime, Hyatt Xpl.& PC Plat, Miracle Fruit-su club
Originally Posted by quarryking
Any discount codes for a stay in the first week of may at The Park Hyatt Goa, India...??

Thanks in advance....
Dare I say see post 231 & 232?
Old May 3, 2010, 9:31 am

Summary of Codes

Originally Posted by zohyeahz
13717 (TravelZoo)
15985 (aaa)
17497 (senior citizen discount - best discount)
Old May 3, 2010, 1:12 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Welcome to FlyerTalk, netnerd!! ^

And thank you.
Old May 7, 2010, 5:03 pm

Anybody have code for Orange county, california

anaheim(disneyland area)
thank you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.