Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Regency Sacramento REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Regency Sacramento REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2023, 2:32 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by DELee
From a view perspective likely depends on whether you have view toward the State Capitol or towards the Mall. On our singular stay there, we had a mall view.
For me, it's a matter of light and fresh air. I avoided the L street rooms (Mall or Capitol view) due to traffic noise through the single-paned windows. My preferred room when I stayed here frequently was the corner in the back of the building.
Old Jun 9, 2023, 10:19 am

Lounge closed weekends.
Old Jun 10, 2023, 12:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by s0ssos
Lounge closed weekends.
Thanks for confirming.

David
Old Jun 24, 2023, 9:01 pm

Quick one night stay here and booked a double room since it was cheaper than a king room. Saw that standard suites were still open and called to ask if we could get that upgrade and was told they don't upgrade double rooms into suites due to bed configuration unless we check in at the front desk. Rep suggested that we only book king rooms in the future as we would have been upgrade into the suite if we had done that. By the time we arrived the suites were gone.

Slightly annoying that the hotel texted us multiple times and asked us to reply if we have any questions or needed help, but when I replied they never responded at all. Not uncommon actually as its mostly a marketing thing I guess but pretty useless at many hotels.
Old Jun 25, 2023, 11:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by olouie
Quick one night stay here and booked a double room since it was cheaper than a king room. Saw that standard suites were still open and called to ask if we could get that upgrade and was told they don't upgrade double rooms into suites due to bed configuration unless we check in at the front desk. Rep suggested that we only book king rooms in the future as we would have been upgrade into the suite if we had done that. By the time we arrived the suites were gone.

Slightly annoying that the hotel texted us multiple times and asked us to reply if we have any questions or needed help, but when I replied they never responded at all. Not uncommon actually as its mostly a marketing thing I guess but pretty useless at many hotels.
Unfortunate how unresponsive they were in texting. I've found that Hilton properties are not only more likely to reach out via texts but also respond back when I reply.
Old Jun 25, 2023, 11:26 pm

Programs: AA EXPLT, Marriott Titanium (LT PLT), HHonors Gold, AMEX PLT, UA Silver, National EXC
Hyatt Centric Closed Immediately - HR instead?

Looking at this thread as I may be asked to be accommodated to the HR Sacramento.

Is there a thread for the HC property? Haven’t found it yet.

Just got this note Re: Hyatt Centric Sacramento (which I picked due to proximity to the Golden1 Center for work).

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Centric Sacramento for your upcoming stay. We wanted to share important information that the hotel has temporarily suspended all operations at this time due to an isolated maintenance situation that requires immediate repair work.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to honor your upcoming reservation. Your reservation will be canceled without any penalty and you will receive a separate e-mail notification of the cancellation. If your reservation required pre-payment, you will receive a full refund within the next 10 business days.

We would be pleased to assist with rebooking you at a nearby Hyatt hotel.
semi-unrelated - but this is very disappointing and I’m surprised there’s no goodwill gestures being proactively offered here as a Globalist.

rate for HR appears to be about $255/night now - HC was $199 (via my corporate TA which I’ll have to contact also, the stay is already gone from my app. No separate cancelations.

EDIT: Much smaller and less active thread here for the Centric - sounds like some guests had to leave before the valets even knew!

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt/2067306-hyatt-centric-sacramento-review-master-thread.html

Last edited by fotoflyer88; Jun 26, 2023 at 7:56 am
Old Jul 5, 2023, 3:36 pm

Club schedule as of 7/2/2023

Club is currently open from Monday evening to Friday morning
Old Jul 9, 2023, 6:22 pm

Programs: BA GLD, AA GLD 1MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LT Titanium
Just completed a 1 night stay en rte from Sonoma/Napa to Lake Tahoe. I redeemed 9k points which I thought was fair. Booked a QQ base room and was upgraded to a QQ view room. Parking was proactively removed.

Front desk told us the breakfast credit was $25/person (the lounge is closed on the weekends as noted above); the buffet was $27.99 but all charges were removed anyway. The buffet was pretty typical and the food was good; the staff were very friendly and attentive.

We were overlooking the pool and heard some noise from that but it calmed down as bedtime approached.

The last time we were in Sacramento was 2 years prior and it seemed to me the feel of the city has improved quite a bit during that time with many more people out vs last time. Still some weird areas.

Selection of buffet items
Old Apr 16, 2024, 8:26 pm

Programs: AA explat,Adm Club,Priority Club, and all nonsense in my comic book mind.
Does anyone have contact information to reach someone who can help us out: we have a friend who is trying to finish off her bucket list; one is to attend once more the murder/mystery night at the Delta King. The night we need to go is available; however, she would prefer to stay at the Hyatt, and they are sold out. Whew, long story.
She needs either a 2 bedroom suite or connecting rooms so people can help her with medication etc.

Anyone???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.