Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Numerous targeted promos launched 4 Jan - 19 Mar 23

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 9, 2023, 9:58 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: PTahCha
T&C:

You must be a World of Hyatt member, have received this offer from Hyatt, and register between January 9, 2023 and February 28, 2023 to participate. Only Eligible Nights on stays completed after registration and between January 9, 2023 and March 19, 2023 (“Promotion Period”) will count towards this promotion. Beginning on your first eligible stay after registration and completed during the Promotion Period, you will receive [offer terms here] at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide, participating MGM Rewards destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (“SLH”) properties, and Lindblad Expeditions. A maximum of ### Bonus Points may be earned under this promotion. All points awarded under this promotion are Bonus Points. For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award. Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this promotion. You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number before the time of checkout for each stay. Please allow two to three weeks after checkout for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account. Except as expressly stated, this promotion is not valid with other offers, promotions or discounts and is non-transferable. This promotion may be altered or withdrawn at any time and, where required, an alternate offer of similar value will be offered. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program available at worldofhyatt.com/terms. Hyatt®, World of Hyatt®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. ©2023 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

Thanks to lukey168 rcch0 jhurwitz and others for creating the list of links. I copied and pasted in the Wiki.
If you login and view the source code, you can find the promotion that you are targeted for. Search the source for TARGET or TARGT (or see post #58 for more details). Once you have the promotion code from the page source, look up the registration link in the table below so you can view the promotion terms and register your account. You can only register for the promo you've been targeted for, if any.

FNAs:SUAs:Triple Points:Double Points:Points Bonuses:CAAs:Double EQN:Streak Promos:Redemption Rebates:
Print Wikipost

Numerous targeted promos launched 4 Jan - 19 Mar 23

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2023, 6:51 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
well, I checked the source code of my account, and I am eligible for a "HVC Discoverist Upgrade", where the registration date started back in 2022 and ends on 28 Feb 2023.
so unsure, how realistic these "promotions" are in the source code.

I also have this one:
"Special Offer Bonus Points","promotionCode":"TARGTFLAT7","promotionSta rtDate":"2023-01-04","promotionEndDate":"2023-03-19","registrationStartDate":"2023-01-04","registrationEndDate":"2023-02-28","requiresPartnerAccount":false}
Old Jan 8, 2023, 6:58 am

Programs: BA Gold, TP Gold, VS Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum
Well that's disappointing and makes little sense ! My page Source shows:-

"promotionName":"HVC Discoverist Upgrade","promotionCode":"HVCDISV22","promotionSta rtDate":"2022-03-11","promotionEndDate":"2023-02-28","registrationStartDate":"2022-03-11","registrationEndDate":"2023-02-28","requiresPartnerAccount":false},{"promotionNam e":"Special Offer Triple Points","promotionCode":"TARGETM3X2","promotionSta rtDate":"2023-01-04","promotionEndDate":"2023-03-19","registrationStartDate":"2023-01-04","registrationEndDate":"2023-02-28","requiresPartnerAccount":false},{"promotionNam e":"PwC Bonus Points","promotionCode":"PWC300BNSP","promotionSta rtDate":"2022-07-22","promotionEndDate":"2023-06-30","registrationStartDate":"2022-07-22","registrationEndDate":"2023-06-30","requiresPartnerAccount":false}};
  1. I'm currently Globalist, lapsing to Explorist in March and not interested in Hyatt's timeshare sales pitch so that's useless
  2. Triple Points - okay that has some value but being Europe-based where bookng a lot of Hyat nights is tricky due to their small footprint an Elite Nights Bonus would have been preferable
  3. I don't work for PwC so that doesn't look like it's of any use to me either!
This sort of thing ^^^ i.e. maltargeted 'targeted' promotions applied to the wrong accounts, might explain why nobody has heard anything official from Hyatt yet despite the earning period allegedly being open last week.

EDIT: I realised on looking at the respective Start-End dates that Nos 1) and 3) are older campaigns (albeit still not relevant to me) so Option No. 2) looks to be what I have been assigned for this upcoming period.

Last edited by southlondonphil; Jan 8, 2023 at 7:04 am
Old Jan 8, 2023, 7:10 am

Just checked the source code on my Hyatt account and don’t see any special offer promo

I have both Hyatt personal and business cards
Old Jan 8, 2023, 7:17 am

Programs: SQ, QF, AA, Marriott, Hyatt, Accor
Originally Posted by southlondonphil
Well that's disappointing and makes little sense ! My page Source shows:-
  1. I'm currently Globalist, lapsing to Explorist in March and not interested in Hyatt's timeshare sales pitch so that's useless
  2. Triple Points - okay that has some value but being Europe-based where bookng a lot of Hyat nights is tricky due to their small footprint an Elite Nights Bonus would have been preferable
  3. I don't work for PwC so that doesn't look like it's of any use to me either!
This sort of thing ^^^ i.e. maltargeted 'targeted' promotions applied to the wrong accounts, might explain why nobody has heard anything official from Hyatt yet despite the earning period allegedly being open last week.

EDIT: I realised on looking at the respective Start-End dates that Nos 1) and 3) are older campaigns (albeit still not relevant to me) so Option No. 2) looks to be what I have been assigned for this upcoming period.
My source code and offer appears to be much the same as yours. The only difference is that I re-qualified last year so I won't be moving to Explorist.
Old Jan 8, 2023, 7:17 am
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by ryandc99
I still believe it to be true. Essentially you are arguing that a Hyatt concierge made up a multi option targeted promo and sent it to to multiple members, and then I decided to spread this made up story. That is more unbelievable than me posting about emails that I saw from a Hyatt employee.
I never said any of those things, I just said it was a strange thread. I appreciate your contributions.

Originally Posted by hao
After digging into the source code from the Hyatt website, I can see there is an offer under eligible promotions section:
"promotionName":"Special Offer Redemption Promo",
"promotionCode":"TARGTREDMP",
"promotionStartDate":"2023-01-04",
"promotionEndDate":"2023-03-19",
"registrationStartDate":"2023-01-04",
"registrationEndDate":"2023-02-28",
"requiresPartnerAccount":false

This should be the offer we are talking about since the dates are the same. Also, based on the promotion code, this is a targeted offer.
However, I'm not sure if it means I am targeted or just saying there is this offer in the system because I haven't received any information yet.
Thanks for adding this, my promotion is titled 'TARGTFLAT5'.
Old Jan 8, 2023, 7:25 am

Originally Posted by Beckles
I never said any of those things, I just said it was a strange thread. I appreciate your contributions.

Thanks for adding this, my promotion is titled 'TARGTFLAT5'.

Where does one find these source codes on their Hyatt site? I looked under offers but not seeing much there aside from a double points offer code. Thanks so much for any guidance!
Old Jan 8, 2023, 7:46 am

This convinced me to move my stay this upcoming week to Hyatt from a Marriot, since I’ll take a maybe promo coming vs. def no promo coming
UA-NYC and craigthemif like this.
Old Jan 8, 2023, 8:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by surikatina
Where does one find these source codes on their Hyatt site? I looked under offers but not seeing much there aside from a double points offer code. Thanks so much for any guidance!
Use Google Chrome.

Go to your account page.

Right click and choose "View page source"

Scroll around the jibberish and/or search for "promotion".

A much more sensible option is to just wait for the email from Hyatt, as there is practically no useful information about these promo codes apart from the dates...
surikatina, Kacee and 59Impala like this.
Old Jan 8, 2023, 8:25 am

Exactly which page are we going to to "dig into source code?" Also, how does one do that?

Thank you.
Old Jan 8, 2023, 8:30 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by Daftryan
Exactly which page are we going to to "dig into source code?" Also, how does one do that?

Thank you.
go to your account page, then right click and select „view page source“ or similar.
Old Jan 8, 2023, 8:34 am

I also see TARGTFLAT7 in mine. I'd have preferred double EQN, but I guess double points are nice enough.
Also see the HVC Discoverist and PwC, but I am already Globalist and don't work for PwC so that's nothing to get excited over.

Looking in the source code I also see I'm Tier B. Anyone know what this is?
Old Jan 8, 2023, 8:35 am
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by surikatina
Originally Posted by craigthemif
Use Google Chrome.

Go to your account page.

Right click and choose "View page source"

Scroll around the jibberish and/or search for "promotion".

A much more sensible option is to just wait for the email from Hyatt, as there is practically no useful information about these promo codes apart from the dates...
I definitely suggest doing a search on the term 'promo', there will probably be a lot of hits, just keep going until you find the one that starts 2023-01-04.

I used the first page after logging in ( https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/my-account.html ), then right click or use a menu in the top right to 'View Source' and search/find the term 'promo' and go through those until you find the one that starts 2023-01-04.

Has anyone gotten into the source code and not found a targeted promotion?
Old Jan 8, 2023, 8:37 am

Thanks for the help. Mine has TARGTFLAT9.

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!?!
Old Jan 8, 2023, 8:48 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!?![/color]
I think we'll just have to wait for the official notification.
Old Jan 8, 2023, 8:55 am

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Hmmm, I've got this:
{"promotionName":"Special Offer Suite Upgrade","promotionCode":"TARGETSUA1","promotionSt artDate":"2023-01-04","promotionEndDate":"2023-03-19","registrationStartDate":"2023-01-04","registrationEndDate":"2023-02-28","requiresPartnerAccount":false}
If this is for more Suite Upgrades, they've missed the mark for me. I've got 5 sitting unused in my account and most of my work stays are at a Hyatt House where I spend very little time in the room....

Last edited by jasonvr; Jan 8, 2023 at 9:01 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.