Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Numerous targeted promos launched 4 Jan - 19 Mar 23

Old Jan 9, 2023, 9:58 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: PTahCha
T&C:

You must be a World of Hyatt member, have received this offer from Hyatt, and register between January 9, 2023 and February 28, 2023 to participate. Only Eligible Nights on stays completed after registration and between January 9, 2023 and March 19, 2023 (“Promotion Period”) will count towards this promotion. Beginning on your first eligible stay after registration and completed during the Promotion Period, you will receive [offer terms here] at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide, participating MGM Rewards destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (“SLH”) properties, and Lindblad Expeditions. A maximum of ### Bonus Points may be earned under this promotion. All points awarded under this promotion are Bonus Points. For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award. Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this promotion. You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number before the time of checkout for each stay. Please allow two to three weeks after checkout for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account. Except as expressly stated, this promotion is not valid with other offers, promotions or discounts and is non-transferable. This promotion may be altered or withdrawn at any time and, where required, an alternate offer of similar value will be offered. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program available at worldofhyatt.com/terms. Hyatt®, World of Hyatt®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. ©2023 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

Thanks to lukey168 rcch0 jhurwitz and others for creating the list of links. I copied and pasted in the Wiki.
If you login and view the source code, you can find the promotion that you are targeted for. Search the source for TARGET or TARGT (or see post #58 for more details). Once you have the promotion code from the page source, look up the registration link in the table below so you can view the promotion terms and register your account. You can only register for the promo you've been targeted for, if any.

FNAs:SUAs:Triple Points:Double Points:Points Bonuses:CAAs:Double EQN:Streak Promos:Redemption Rebates:
Print Wikipost

Old Jan 6, 2023, 4:54 pm
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold

It appears numerous targeted promos launched today via email from concierges. What I have seen so far:
  • stay three nights get a category 1-4 cert
  • double EQN! Registered members will receive double night credit for every eligible night completed between January 4th and March 19th, 2023. Registration runs between January 4th and February 28th.
  • Get 2,000 points for each non-consecutive night stay. unclear what this means

Sadly I was not targeted for any of these. What a shame!
juergenritz and Pat89339 like this.
Old Jan 6, 2023, 5:02 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Where did you see this if you weren't targeted? Any other data points? It'd be nice to get one of these if available indeed
WVmike likes this.
Old Jan 6, 2023, 5:11 pm

Nothing for me
WVmike likes this.
Old Jan 6, 2023, 5:12 pm

Juicy!! Haven't received any emails regarding these so I will assume I haven't been targeted.
WVmike likes this.
Old Jan 6, 2023, 5:13 pm
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by ryandc99
It appears numerous targeted promos launched today via email from concierges. What I have seen so far:
stay three nights get a category 1-4 cert
Son of FFN!
DELee likes this.
Old Jan 6, 2023, 6:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Now I’m hearing that the word may have gone out too soon and everyone may be targeted eventually.
Old Jan 6, 2023, 6:47 pm

Hyatt again with these targeted promos with no selection criteria like it did in late 2021?
notquiteaff and ryandc99 like this.
Old Jan 6, 2023, 7:08 pm
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Now I’m hearing that the word may have gone out too soon and everyone may be targeted eventually.
Info on any promos is supposed to be embargoed through the weekend.
Old Jan 6, 2023, 7:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by skj
Whoops!

David
Old Jan 6, 2023, 7:32 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Again, where are we getting these data points?
Old Jan 6, 2023, 7:39 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by skj
cat is out of the bag lol
Pat89339 likes this.
Old Jan 6, 2023, 7:40 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SHLTP
Again, where are we getting these data points?
numerous globalists got emails today from their concierges offering these promos.
Pat89339 likes this.
Old Jan 6, 2023, 7:52 pm

Programs: American Airlines (Executive Platinum), Hyatt (Globalist), Hilton (Diamond), IHG (Diamond)
numerous globalists got emails today from their concierges offering these promos.
Did they get to choose or Hyatt gives a specific offer?
Old Jan 6, 2023, 7:54 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by js1993
Did they get to choose or Hyatt gives a specific offer?
no choice, just given one of the ones listed.
Pat89339 likes this.
Old Jan 6, 2023, 7:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
But apparently the concierges weren't told to wait (embargo) until next week? Or no direction until too late?

David

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.