Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Numerous targeted promos launched 4 Jan - 19 Mar 23

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 9, 2023, 9:58 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: PTahCha
T&C:

You must be a World of Hyatt member, have received this offer from Hyatt, and register between January 9, 2023 and February 28, 2023 to participate. Only Eligible Nights on stays completed after registration and between January 9, 2023 and March 19, 2023 (“Promotion Period”) will count towards this promotion. Beginning on your first eligible stay after registration and completed during the Promotion Period, you will receive [offer terms here] at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide, participating MGM Rewards destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (“SLH”) properties, and Lindblad Expeditions. A maximum of ### Bonus Points may be earned under this promotion. All points awarded under this promotion are Bonus Points. For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award. Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this promotion. You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number before the time of checkout for each stay. Please allow two to three weeks after checkout for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account. Except as expressly stated, this promotion is not valid with other offers, promotions or discounts and is non-transferable. This promotion may be altered or withdrawn at any time and, where required, an alternate offer of similar value will be offered. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program available at worldofhyatt.com/terms. Hyatt®, World of Hyatt®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. ©2023 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

Thanks to lukey168 rcch0 jhurwitz and others for creating the list of links. I copied and pasted in the Wiki.
If you login and view the source code, you can find the promotion that you are targeted for. Search the source for TARGET or TARGT (or see post #58 for more details). Once you have the promotion code from the page source, look up the registration link in the table below so you can view the promotion terms and register your account. You can only register for the promo you've been targeted for, if any.

FNAs:SUAs:Triple Points:Double Points:Points Bonuses:CAAs:Double EQN:Streak Promos:Redemption Rebates:
Print Wikipost

Numerous targeted promos launched 4 Jan - 19 Mar 23

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2023, 8:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by ryandc99
It appears numerous targeted promos launched today via email from concierges. What I have seen so far:
  • stay three nights get a category 1-4 cert
  • double EQN! Registered members will receive double night credit for every eligible night completed between January 4th and March 19th, 2023. Registration runs between January 4th and February 28th.
  • Get 2,000 points for each non-consecutive night stay. unclear what this means

Sadly I was not targeted for any of these. What a shame!
Damn it! I didn't get anything either!
Old Jan 6, 2023, 8:22 pm

i want a promo
Old Jan 7, 2023, 12:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Double EQN please
SanDiego1K likes this.
Old Jan 7, 2023, 1:10 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
No email here weird since it says enroll on 1/4
Old Jan 7, 2023, 1:21 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Qatar Airways, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, IHG
LOL I don’t even have a concierge assigned - what a joke.

khabah
bbbb, nk15 and ElevatorEnthusiast like this.
Old Jan 7, 2023, 1:32 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by khabah
LOL I don’t even have a concierge assigned - what a joke.

khabah
According to posts up thread everyone should receive some version of the promo whether they have a concierge or not.
Old Jan 7, 2023, 1:43 am

Programs: BA Gold, TP Gold, VS Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum
It appears numerous targeted promos launched today via email from concierges. What I have seen so far:
  • stay three nights get a category 1-4 cert
  • double EQN! Registered members will receive double night credit for every eligible night completed between January 4th and March 19th, 2023. Registration runs between January 4th and February 28th.
  • Get 2,000 points for each non-consecutive night stay. unclear what this means

Sadly I was not targeted for any of these. What a shame!
Basic logic would suggest this is 2000 points per stay, with consecutive nights*, even if booked separately, counting as a single stay so only earning one 2000 point bonus. This is a fairly standard rule with hotel loyalty T & Cs

* - at the same property. Presumably consecutive nights at different Hyatt properties wouldn't fall foul of this rule?
Old Jan 7, 2023, 1:50 am

I am a globalist and don’t have a concierge, I requalified for globalist for 2023 and no email from concierge
WVmike likes this.
Old Jan 7, 2023, 4:40 am

Programs: *A Gold, ST - E+
Originally Posted by BaconSF
I am a globalist and don’t have a concierge, I requalified for globalist for 2023 and no email from concierge
I qualified in late november, got an e-mail last monday from my concierge introducing herself, I replied and asked a few questions and no answer whatsoever. Anyway, for my pattern I can solve what I need through twitter as I usually have plans quite in advance
Old Jan 7, 2023, 6:53 am

Programs: 12 year UAL GS, LT Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Titanium, AA Plat Pro
Nada for me
Old Jan 7, 2023, 7:11 am

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
I got an email offering 2000 points for a 2-night Hyatt House or Hyatt Place stay, not sure if it's part of this (not from a concierge)
Old Jan 7, 2023, 9:34 am

Programs: World of Hyatt, AAdvantage
Zip, nil, nada here.
Old Jan 7, 2023, 9:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...

Originally Posted by skj
Info on any promos is supposed to be embargoed through the weekend.
Why have an embargo for a promo that supposedly started days ago?
Old Jan 7, 2023, 9:55 am

Programs: AA EXP, MR PLT ELT, ex Hyatt Diamond, Ex DL RM, Ex UA 1K
same for me, globalist who never has heard from concierge, no promos, nothing, coal in my stocking, kinda like Marriott
lsquare likes this.
Old Jan 7, 2023, 10:54 am

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
Must be promos only for those who send chocolate to their concierges. It's weird that we haven't seen a single positive report on this thread of someone getting one of these promos. The HP one mentioned upthread started a few weeks ago.
AllThePants likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.