Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Numerous targeted promos launched 4 Jan - 19 Mar 23

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 9, 2023, 9:58 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: PTahCha
T&C:

You must be a World of Hyatt member, have received this offer from Hyatt, and register between January 9, 2023 and February 28, 2023 to participate. Only Eligible Nights on stays completed after registration and between January 9, 2023 and March 19, 2023 (“Promotion Period”) will count towards this promotion. Beginning on your first eligible stay after registration and completed during the Promotion Period, you will receive [offer terms here] at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide, participating MGM Rewards destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (“SLH”) properties, and Lindblad Expeditions. A maximum of ### Bonus Points may be earned under this promotion. All points awarded under this promotion are Bonus Points. For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award. Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this promotion. You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number before the time of checkout for each stay. Please allow two to three weeks after checkout for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account. Except as expressly stated, this promotion is not valid with other offers, promotions or discounts and is non-transferable. This promotion may be altered or withdrawn at any time and, where required, an alternate offer of similar value will be offered. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program available at worldofhyatt.com/terms. Hyatt®, World of Hyatt®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. ©2023 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

Thanks to lukey168 rcch0 jhurwitz and others for creating the list of links. I copied and pasted in the Wiki.
If you login and view the source code, you can find the promotion that you are targeted for. Search the source for TARGET or TARGT (or see post #58 for more details). Once you have the promotion code from the page source, look up the registration link in the table below so you can view the promotion terms and register your account. You can only register for the promo you've been targeted for, if any.

FNAs:SUAs:Triple Points:Double Points:Points Bonuses:CAAs:Double EQN:Streak Promos:Redemption Rebates:
Print Wikipost

Numerous targeted promos launched 4 Jan - 19 Mar 23

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2023, 4:05 pm

Originally Posted by skj
Info on any promos is supposed to be embargoed through the weekend.
Skj already mentioned why most people have not heard about the promo
ryandc99 likes this.
Old Jan 7, 2023, 4:37 pm

I've been a Globalist/Diamond for years and never received a targeted promo-just the mass-market ones. And I've never had a concierge. Total Hyatt Orphan. Even assigned a crummy ADA room at the Hyatt Centric Key West and was told it was the standard Globalist upgrade.
3rdworldresident likes this.
Old Jan 7, 2023, 6:31 pm
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by freckles123
Skj already mentioned why most people have not heard about the promo
I expect everyone will hear this week.
Old Jan 7, 2023, 9:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
while I was not targeted, I have seen the emails from the concierges targeting others. I think it’s safe to assume from the other posts here that this promo was likely sent out too soon by someone and once the embargo is over, we will learn more. As a long time member of FT (my status as a moderator has nothing to do with this thread) what incentive do I have to make up something? Additionally, I was not the one to post about the embargo, someone else was. And finally, what evidence do you have that my post is inaccurate? I’m guessing the dates communicated were likely wrong.

Last edited by peteropny; Jan 8, 2023 at 10:46 am Reason: Removal of quote
Old Jan 7, 2023, 10:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by samthemanct
same for me, globalist who never has heard from concierge, any promos, nothing, coal in my stocking, kinda like Marriott
Same! I'm really surprised. It's almost like I'm not a valued customer.
Old Jan 7, 2023, 10:13 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Made 60 night globalist for the first time, in December, after being globalist lite last year. Concierge contacted me a week after hitting 60 nights, and I opted into promos with them.

Concierge has been responsive to emails, always replying within 24 business hours. They've been very helpful so far in making bookings which I couldn't make on the website. I think I got a good one.

But I've not received a promo email from them yet, either. Not that I expect everyone will qualify.
Old Jan 7, 2023, 11:24 pm
hao

After digging into the source code from the Hyatt website, I can see there is an offer under eligible promotions section:
"promotionName":"Special Offer Redemption Promo",
"promotionCode":"TARGTREDMP",
"promotionStartDate":"2023-01-04",
"promotionEndDate":"2023-03-19",
"registrationStartDate":"2023-01-04",
"registrationEndDate":"2023-02-28",
"requiresPartnerAccount":false

This should be the offer we are talking about since the dates are the same. Also, based on the promotion code, this is a targeted offer.
However, I'm not sure if it means I am targeted or just saying there is this offer in the system because I haven't received any information yet.
Old Jan 8, 2023, 2:17 am

I have a Mon-Wed stay coming up. I believe I'd be covered for it as long as I register prior to check in on Monday, is that correct?
Old Jan 8, 2023, 2:35 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by lowfareair
I have a Mon-Wed stay coming up. I believe I'd be covered for it as long as I register prior to check in on Monday, is that correct?

We aren't even sure if this is real and happening
ElevatorEnthusiast likes this.
Old Jan 8, 2023, 2:52 am

Originally Posted by SHLTP
We aren't even sure if this is real and happening
On the assumptions it is and works similarly to previous promos, is my question correct?
Old Jan 8, 2023, 5:00 am

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
Why would Hyatt only announce a promo after the start date? Aren't promos supposed to incentivize people to book more stays? How can they book stays for dates in the past? This whole thing makes no sense, especially as there hasn't been a single positive report of receiving one of these emails from a FlyerTalk user on this forum.
Old Jan 8, 2023, 5:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ElevatorEnthusiast
Why would Hyatt only announce a promo after the start date? Aren't promos supposed to incentivize people to book more stays? How can they book stays for dates in the past?
Hyatt has been known to offer little advance notice of promotions. And, yes. then everybody says "but how does that incentivise bookings?"

But in this case, it's entirely possible that Hyatt has come across an IT glitch or two that they are fixing before announcing promos to the general public. Especially when targeted, which isn't something Hyatt has done much of previously. (when it did, the outroar made them open the promo to all)
Old Jan 8, 2023, 5:56 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, M&M LT SEN, AZ Plat, WoH LT Glob, HH Diam
checked the source code of my Who account and found that promo in it

{"promotionName":"Special Offer Free Night Bonus","promotionCode":"TARGETFNA2","promotionStar tDate":"2023-01-04","promotionEndDate":"2023-03-19","registrationStartDate":"2023-01-04","registrationEndDate":"2023-02-28","requiresPartnerAccount":false}

seems I will get the Free Nights, already have 18 nights booked during that period. Like it
craigthemif likes this.
Old Jan 8, 2023, 6:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Glenlivet
checked the source code of my Who account and found that promo in it

{"promotionName":"Special Offer Free Night Bonus","promotionCode":"TARGETFNA2","promotionStar tDate":"2023-01-04","promotionEndDate":"2023-03-19","registrationStartDate":"2023-01-04","registrationEndDate":"2023-02-28","requiresPartnerAccount":false}

seems I will get the Free Nights, already have 18 nights booked during that period. Like it
"promotionName":"Special Offer Bonus Points","promotionCode":"TARGTSRST1"
Looks like I'm on "Special Offer Bonus Points", whatever that turns out to be...
Old Jan 8, 2023, 6:18 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Beckles
Okay, so like I said, heresay. They're not your emails, just emails you've 'seen'. I didn't say it was inaccurate or wrong, it just lacks any sourcing beyond 'I've seen emails' (that weren't sent to you).You were literally the first poster in this thread to say this was sent out too soon in this thread that you started.
I never said you made anything up, I just said it was heresay and this whole thread is strange. I think it's strange because no one else participating here has corroborated any of these offers.

Before the post saying there was an embargo you said:
So while you didn't use the specific word embargo, you were the first one to post the information was released before it was supposed to be.
I never said it was inaccurate.But you just said you're guessing it's inaccurate.
And to circle back to your original post, do you now believe this is accurate or you just don't know yet?
I still believe it to be true. Essentially you are arguing that a Hyatt concierge made up a multi option targeted promo and sent it to to multiple members, and then I decided to spread this made up story. That is more unbelievable than me posting about emails that I saw from a Hyatt employee.

if I made a mistake I will be more than happy to fall on my sword, but I don’t believe I am wrong. Now that folks have found information on the website code, I think this backs up my claims.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.