Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Numerous targeted promos launched 4 Jan - 19 Mar 23

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 9, 2023, 9:58 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: PTahCha
T&C:

You must be a World of Hyatt member, have received this offer from Hyatt, and register between January 9, 2023 and February 28, 2023 to participate. Only Eligible Nights on stays completed after registration and between January 9, 2023 and March 19, 2023 (“Promotion Period”) will count towards this promotion. Beginning on your first eligible stay after registration and completed during the Promotion Period, you will receive [offer terms here] at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide, participating MGM Rewards destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (“SLH”) properties, and Lindblad Expeditions. A maximum of ### Bonus Points may be earned under this promotion. All points awarded under this promotion are Bonus Points. For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award. Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this promotion. You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number before the time of checkout for each stay. Please allow two to three weeks after checkout for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account. Except as expressly stated, this promotion is not valid with other offers, promotions or discounts and is non-transferable. This promotion may be altered or withdrawn at any time and, where required, an alternate offer of similar value will be offered. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program available at worldofhyatt.com/terms. Hyatt®, World of Hyatt®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. ©2023 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

Thanks to lukey168 rcch0 jhurwitz and others for creating the list of links. I copied and pasted in the Wiki.
If you login and view the source code, you can find the promotion that you are targeted for. Search the source for TARGET or TARGT (or see post #58 for more details). Once you have the promotion code from the page source, look up the registration link in the table below so you can view the promotion terms and register your account. You can only register for the promo you've been targeted for, if any.

FNAs:SUAs:Triple Points:Double Points:Points Bonuses:CAAs:Double EQN:Streak Promos:Redemption Rebates:
Print Wikipost

Numerous targeted promos launched 4 Jan - 19 Mar 23

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2023, 8:57 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EP, B6 M4
Edit: Wow, just beaten to it.

Wanted to post mine since it's a bit different than everyone else's. Guess I'll be getting some extra SUAs:

{"promotionName":"Special Offer Suite Upgrade","promotionCode":"TARGETSUA1","promotionSt artDate":"2023-01-04","promotionEndDate":"2023-03-19","registrationStartDate":"2023-01-04","registrationEndDate":"2023-02-28","requiresPartnerAccount":false}
Old Jan 8, 2023, 9:08 am

i don't see any targeted promos on my account. just the discoverist upgrade and pwc promos.
Old Jan 8, 2023, 9:50 am

Programs: Hilton credit card Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by rhg247
Looking in the source code I also see I'm Tier B. Anyone know what this is?
I see this -

[{"tierCode":"M","tierBackground":"tier-member"},{"tierCode":"V","tierBackground":"tier-discoverist"},{"tierCode":"E","tierBackground":"ti er-explorist"},{"tierCode":"B","tierBackground":"tier-globalist"},{"tierCode":"L","tierBackground":"tier-lifetime"},{"tierCode":"C","tierBackground":"tier-courtesy"}]

I guess you are Globalist.
Old Jan 8, 2023, 9:52 am

This thread got me curious and it says I'm "registered" for two promos. The first being HYCCHPHHBN, which I presume is the Hyatt Place promo, but there's another random promo that starts with 5K40... no idea what that is.
Old Jan 8, 2023, 9:59 am

Originally Posted by jbeckett
I see this -

[{"tierCode":"M","tierBackground":"tier-member"},{"tierCode":"V","tierBackground":"tier-discoverist"},{"tierCode":"E","tierBackground":"ti er-explorist"},{"tierCode":"B","tierBackground":"tier-globalist"},{"tierCode":"L","tierBackground":"tier-lifetime"},{"tierCode":"C","tierBackground":"tier-courtesy"}]

I guess you are Globalist.
Thanks! Correct. Need to get to L...or C in my dreams!
Old Jan 8, 2023, 10:05 am

Via online Chat for me:
I see you qualify for a Special offer bonus points. Registered members will receive 3K Bonus Points per every five non-consecutive eligible nights between January 4th and March 19th, 2023. Registration runs between January 4th and February 28th, 2023. Maximum 30K Bonus Points.

I asked for clarification:
The non-consecutive night means 5 separate nights. I am not showing that the MGM locations will qualify.
Old Jan 8, 2023, 10:09 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by Quimby4
Via online Chat for me:
I see you qualify for a Special offer bonus points. Registered members will receive 3K Bonus Points per every five non-consecutive eligible nights between January 4th and March 19th, 2023. Registration runs between January 4th and February 28th, 2023. Maximum 30K Bonus Points.
Considering that it's now Jan. 8, the Jan. 4 start/registration date makes no sense at all.

Wonder how Hyatt will treat stays that would have been eligible if they had gotten the registration links out in time (including my Jan. 4-7 stay in Paris).
Old Jan 8, 2023, 10:15 am

For those who've received the promo(s). Any mention of MGM properties being included?
Old Jan 8, 2023, 10:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Nothing in the source code for me
Old Jan 8, 2023, 10:34 am

Originally Posted by Beckles
I definitely suggest doing a search on the term 'promo', there will probably be a lot of hits, just keep going until you find the one that starts 2023-01-04.

I used the first page after logging in ( https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/my-account.html ), then right click or use a menu in the top right to 'View Source' and search/find the term 'promo' and go through those until you find the one that starts 2023-01-04.

Has anyone gotten into the source code and not found a targeted promotion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigthemif [img]images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/img]
Use Google Chrome.

Go to your account page.

Right click and choose "View page source"

Scroll around the jibberish and/or search for "promotion".

A much more sensible option is to just wait for the email from Hyatt, as there is practically no useful information about these promo codes apart from the dates...
I definitely suggest doing a search on the term 'promo', there will probably be a lot of hits, just keep going until you find the one that starts 2023-01-04.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daftryan [img]images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/img]
Exactly which page are we going to to "dig into source code?" Also, how does one do that?
I used the first page after logging in ( https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/my-account.html ), then right click or use a menu in the top right to 'View Source' and search/find the term 'promo' and go through those until you find the one that starts 2023-01-04.

Has anyone gotten into the source code and not found a targeted promotion?

Thanks all for the search info. Sadly, I see no
promotions on my source code page
Old Jan 8, 2023, 10:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Via online Chat for me:

I asked for clarification:
The non-consecutive night means 5 separate nights. I am not showing that the MGM locations will qualify.
I wonder what the T&Cs really say. Either they mean 5 stays of one night or more OR a 9-night stay would earn 3k bonus points because nights 1,3,5,7 and 9 are "non-consecutive". The non-consecutive nights would also potentially exclude hotel hopping from hotel to hotel, which is also rather odd for "stay-based" promos.
Old Jan 8, 2023, 10:42 am
Community Director Emerita

Via online Chat for me:
This appears to be my promo. I'm underwhelmed.

Special Offer Bonus Points","promotionCode":"TARGTFLAT6","promotionSta rtDate":"2023-01-04","promotionEndDate":"2023-03-19”

Registered members will receive 3K Bonus Points per every five non-consecutive eligible nights between January 4th and March 19th, 2023.

I have 8 nights currently booked at 4 properties. That means no bonus points.
Old Jan 8, 2023, 10:46 am

Programs: American Airlines (Executive Platinum), Hyatt (Globalist), Hilton (Diamond), IHG (Diamond)
Originally Posted by 59Impala
well, I checked the source code of my account, and I am eligible for a "HVC Discoverist Upgrade", where the registration date started back in 2022 and ends on 28 Feb 2023.
so unsure, how realistic these "promotions" are in the source code.
That's the targeted Globalist extension from last year.

Originally Posted by southlondonphil
Well that's disappointing and makes little sense ! My page Source shows:-
  1. I'm currently Globalist, lapsing to Explorist in March and not interested in Hyatt's timeshare sales pitch so that's useless.
If it makes you feel any better, HVC in this context = "High Value Customer," not Hyatt Vacation Club.
kevino likes this.

Last edited by js1993; Jan 8, 2023 at 10:37 pm Reason: subsequent posts disproved this
Old Jan 8, 2023, 10:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by js1993
That's the comp Globalist extension from last year.

If it makes you feel any better, HVC in this context = "High Value Customer," not Hyatt Vacation Club.

Is it really comp Globalist extension? The last complimentary extension was 2021 for 2022.

Or perhaps it is the AA status challenge - i.e. 20 nights for Globalist...
Old Jan 8, 2023, 10:53 am

Programs: American Airlines (Executive Platinum), Hyatt (Globalist), Hilton (Diamond), IHG (Diamond)
Originally Posted by craigthemif
Is it really comp Globalist extension? The last complimentary extension was 2021 for 2022.

Or perhaps it is the AA status challenge - i.e. 20 nights for Globalist...
Yes, it's the first one. Hyatt quietly offered targeted Globalist extensions for 2022. If you look at the code, the offer started 3/2022 and expires 2/28/23.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.