Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

MGM Resorts Stays (Posting Data Points) - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MGM Resorts Stays (Posting Data Points) - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2023, 4:34 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist
Just sent an email to MGM customer service & cc'd MHC. Signature stay July 2-7 hasn't posted. Called MHC earlier today, no answer. Person who did answer was very happy to cut me off with the wait 14 days line. 14 days will be this Friday. I told her I'm quite familiar with how it works, staying at MGM once/month for the past 1.5 years, they post on Sundays. Her reply was well, good to hear they normally post automatically, call back in 14 days.
Old Jul 18, 2023, 8:16 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Wyndham Diamond
Received this communication from MGM member services (after submitting an email for a missing stay credit at Excalibur from July 2-6):

Hello,
Thank you for contacting MGM Rewards Member Services. We have sent a retroactive request so that you may receive your World of Hyatt points. Please allow up to 10 days before your account has been credited.
In the future please let the front desk know at the time of check in that you would like to receive World of Hyatt points for your reservation and they can confirm it has been linked. Thank you for being a valued MGM Rewards member we look forward to your next visit.
Old Jul 19, 2023, 1:56 am

Originally Posted by chicagoflyer1976
seems like stays checking out July 1 - 7 are not posting, while stays after are posting as planned.
Phew glad I'm not alone!! Jul 6 check out hasn't posted but a Jul 12 and Jul 13 check out both posted. I'm at 19/20 so this is nerve-wracking AF

Last edited by homewerk; Jul 19, 2023 at 11:20 am
Old Jul 19, 2023, 11:14 am

Just wanted to say Luxor stay July 6th checkout and Excalibur stay July 7th checkout, both haven't posted yet. So same boat as everyone else. My last 2 nights needed for Globalist, blah.
homewerk likes this.
Old Jul 20, 2023, 1:00 pm

Can't even get MGM customer service to respond about 7/1 missing stay request. Now that the partnership is about to be kaput, it might be difficult -- or I guess even more difficult -- to chase down these missing stay requests.
Old Jul 20, 2023, 4:04 pm

1st week of July posted.

My stay from 1st week of July just posted. Almost 2 weeks after check out.
Old Jul 20, 2023, 4:31 pm

Originally Posted by kair528
My stay from 1st week of July just posted. Almost 2 weeks after check out.
That's good to hear, though I'm still waiting. Which hotel?
Old Jul 20, 2023, 5:28 pm

Originally Posted by lkar
That's good to hear, though I'm still waiting. Which hotel?
Excalibur. I did email missing credit request about a week ago and got a response that day.
Old Jul 20, 2023, 5:37 pm

Programs: Nectar Card
Excalibur. I did email missing credit request about a week ago and got a response that day.
The response was "we're looking into it and it might post in a week" and it posted a week later (which was also two weeks post-stay)?
Old Jul 20, 2023, 6:07 pm

Thanks. Did you send to memberservices at MGM or someone else?
Old Jul 20, 2023, 6:12 pm

Originally Posted by futuramadramallama
The response was "we're looking into it and it might post in a week" and it posted a week later (which was also two weeks post-stay)?
Advised up to 14 days to post. It was completed in 7 days.
futuramadramallama likes this.
Old Jul 20, 2023, 6:13 pm

Originally Posted by lkar
Thanks. Did you send to memberservices at MGM or someone else?
Yup. Only memberservices.
lkar likes this.
Old Jul 21, 2023, 9:58 am

i also have an exc stay with checkout on july 7 that is missing (1 paid, 1 comp). i'm aware i won't get credit for the comp night if i call/email mgm, so i'm trying to wait as long as possible. what's the longest someone has waited without contacting MGM/Hyatt and still have gotten nights credited?
Old Jul 21, 2023, 11:55 am

Originally Posted by hamj
i also have an exc stay with checkout on july 7 that is missing (1 paid, 1 comp). i'm aware i won't get credit for the comp night if i call/email mgm, so i'm trying to wait as long as possible. what's the longest someone has waited without contacting MGM/Hyatt and still have gotten nights credited?
I would say if you haven't seen it automatically post by the second Sunday after checkout you're probably out of luck and will have to wait for the 30 day mark to chase up with MGM.
Old Jul 23, 2023, 1:01 pm

Had a one night stay at the Bellagio from this week post today, got the points but no EQN. Contacted Hyatt and they said they put in a retroactive request for the EQN that will take up to 30 days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.