Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Párisi Udvar Hotel Budapest (Unbound) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Párisi Udvar Hotel Budapest (Unbound) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2024, 10:47 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob/UA Gold
Originally Posted by Kacee
Interesting. We had 308 . . . IIRC it has a single relatively large curved window in the living room with a sliver of Danube view.
I was going off of ElevatorEnthusiast's post with pictures above, although that was 208. Assuming it's the same on 3rd floor. The biggest thing in my view is no windows in the bathroom? 309's bathroom is inbetween the bay windows in 308 and 309. Otherwise the differences are minor.

Originally Posted by Kacee
I considered 4S for our recent stay, but the price was off the charts (and it's not like Mathild or this property were cheap - both were over 350€ per night in cold and wet early January).
4S is inexpensive relative to other 4S especially e.g. Hawaii so it's one I've eyed in the past as an "inexpensive" way to stay at a 4S, which I've never done before. But yes pretty dear for this city and not a rate I'd be happy to pay for longer than a few nights personally.

The 4S building is pretty amazing if you are into Art Nouveau architecture. It would fit right in to Eixample in Barcelona next to Gaudi's buildings. Maybe not worth 10x the Hard Rock though :-)
Kacee likes this.
Old Jan 22, 2024, 12:03 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, AS MVP Gold, National EE, Hertz PC
We stayed in Corner Suite 209 last Nov, thanks to Elevator’s review as we wanted windows(natural light) in bathroom. The x09 and x08 have slightly different layout, I think x09 is a bit superior due to the windows in the bathroom. However, if anyone wants additional powder room ask for the Junior Suite instead. Our room even had an outside patios and door from the bathroom, but I doubt anyone would want to go outside as it’s very exposed to the busy intersection below.
Kacee likes this.
Old Jan 22, 2024, 2:14 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
[QUOTE=joachimm;35932062]I was going off of ElevatorEnthusiast's post with pictures above, although that was 208. Assuming it's the same on 3rd floor.
Yes, same layout. We did have a sliver of Danube view looking to the far right out the window. Nothing like being right on top of it though (or like being at the top of the hill in Buda like the Hilton). Window in bathroom does sound nice.

Originally Posted by joachimm
4S is inexpensive relative to other 4S especially e.g. Hawaii
It was around a grand a night for the night I was looking at, which seems a bit dear for Budapest. Looking now I see under $600, which would be more palatable. Agree on the building, but the rooms don't look especially memorable.
joachimm likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.