Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Complimentary Match to M-Life NOIR!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Complimentary Match to M-Life NOIR!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2023, 12:45 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Originally Posted by Troopers
Surprise surprise, I'm Noir now

I don't think it's via Hyatt as I have never matched to MGM. I earned MGM Platinum last year.
Hah, and just like that, I'm down to Pearl for the first time in like 5 years. Easy come, easy go!
Time to match to Gold and book the suite I want so that I can get the VIP treatment the hard way, LOL.
Old Feb 1, 2023, 12:56 pm

Location: The place where it gets so hot in the summer some planes can't take off.
Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, WoH Globalist, National EE, United Platinum
Originally Posted by Boraxo
Thanks for the reminder - very timely before I lose Globalist. Just updated to Gold (again). Waiver of bogus “resort fees” is huge + $100 dining benefit.
Did you earn Gold through MGM or match from WoH? WoH match doesn't get the $100 dining credit, although many of the comp rates seem to include it anyway.
Doppy likes this.
Old Feb 1, 2023, 2:34 pm

Programs: HYATT Globalist Alaska 100k
Wait, I thought Cosmo didn't match to MGM Rewards?
I actually did it last Dec after Christmas.
Mirage/hardrock was this Monday.
Congrats on Noir. You can add your spouse as a companion. My wife had her own card to get matched here and there.
Old Feb 1, 2023, 2:37 pm

Originally Posted by platbrownguy
Hah, and just like that, I'm down to Pearl for the first time in like 5 years. Easy come, easy go!
Time to match to Gold and book the suite I want so that I can get the VIP treatment the hard way, LOL.
Pearl?! I figured you earned at least Platinum based on spend and gambling.
Old Feb 1, 2023, 3:09 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Pearl?! I figured you earned at least Platinum based on spend and gambling.
I hardly spent any time gambling in 2022, I don't blame them! Had some fabulous trips showing newbies Vegas with my perks while it lasted and I've got 3 nights comped at MGM National Harbor this month and 3 at Bellagio next month... but I doubt I spent more than 20 hours at a BJ table last year. Easy come, easy go!
Old Feb 1, 2023, 3:19 pm

Location: The place where it gets so hot in the summer some planes can't take off.
Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, WoH Globalist, National EE, United Platinum
Originally Posted by Alexsth2011
I actually did it last Dec after Christmas.
Mirage/hardrock was this Monday.
Congrats on Noir. You can add your spouse as a companion. My wife had her own card to get matched here and there.
How did you get Identity to match your status? MGM has only matched identity member and not vice versa.
I plan on stopping by Mirage when I'm in Vegas next. Won't gamble much there, but might as well get $100 freeplay and play a few hands of blackjack.
Old Feb 1, 2023, 7:34 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
Originally Posted by platbrownguy
I hardly spent any time gambling in 2022, I don't blame them! Had some fabulous trips showing newbies Vegas with my perks while it lasted and I've got 3 nights comped at MGM National Harbor this month and 3 at Bellagio next month... but I doubt I spent more than 20 hours at a BJ table last year. Easy come, easy go!
"A BJ Table?"
Old Feb 1, 2023, 8:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Wait, I thought Cosmo didn't match to MGM Rewards?
Maybe they do now since MGM took over? I'm waiting until Cosmo joins mlife before doing anything there; I don't need another account to manage.

Originally Posted by Boraxo
Thanks for the reminder - very timely before I lose Globalist. Just updated to Gold (again). Waiver of bogus “resort fees” is huge + $100 dining benefit.
$100 dining only after you qualify on tier credits.
Old Feb 1, 2023, 8:50 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glob; UA 1K; BonVoyage LTT (RIP SPG); HH Dia; JX Insighter
Originally Posted by EasternTraveler
"A BJ Table?"
Blackjack table.
MasterPlanner likes this.
Old Feb 1, 2023, 11:22 pm
formerly a193991
Original Poster
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by 59Impala
I was comped noir and had 1 stay in November 2019. haven't stayed in LAS since (also could not due to COVID). so that may be a reason I was dropped from this elite group of people.
So I lost NOIR in August, matched to Gold right after that, now down to Sapphire again. will need to re-match again for my May stay at VDARA. I am not a heavy LV stayer... so was really surprised to be comped NOIR at all.
Old Feb 2, 2023, 7:38 am

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
Originally Posted by CLEguy
Blackjack table.
Maybe you're right.
MasterPlanner likes this.
Old Feb 2, 2023, 8:08 pm

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS
Booking sone rooms in the mgm app and noticed I was noir. I didn’t get any email or Other notifications. I don’t gamble at ALL, only tons on stays and food/drinks. Globalist with only about 70 nights last year

anyone know how to use the 1200 in airfare credits?
Markie likes this.
Old Feb 3, 2023, 12:18 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by chanp
I don’t think you get that unless you earned the status through gambling activity. There are some other benefits that don’t apply too.
Old Feb 3, 2023, 1:50 pm

Originally Posted by chanp
Booking sone rooms in the mgm app and noticed I was noir. I didn’t get any email or Other notifications. I don’t gamble at ALL, only tons on stays and food/drinks. Globalist with only about 70 nights last year

Do you know whether you spent enough to earn MGM platinum status last year? (When I was first comped Noir, I was an earned globalist and an earned mLife platinum, and my theory has been that that set of members is likely to get the Noir boost -- along with some others who weren't earned MGM platinums)

Originally Posted by dpb132
I don’t think you get that unless you earned the status through gambling activity. There are some other benefits that don’t apply too.
+1 - the airfare credit is "up to 1200" and is given as comps not as direct reimbursement, and it's based on actual play (but also based on spend, theoretically)... catch is, I am pretty sure it is intended to be given only after requalifying for Noir. But, YMMV.

I'm not familiar with any other benefits that don't apply... I got the "real" Noir treatment, best I could tell, during my brief 3.5-year stint as a Noir.
Old Feb 3, 2023, 5:17 pm

Programs: UA1k, Oneworld Sapphire, Hyatt Globalist, IHG DiamondAmb, Hilton Diamond, Marriott LTP,
I am a Hyatt Globalist and matched to Gold last year, i booked 10 rooms at Bellagio this year inc high value suites for a lads together, I checked today and I am Noir.

i have a stay at Vdara in April, how does one book the comp airport transfers? Also am I eligible for the airfare / Dining credits?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.