Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Q1.5 2018 promotion Morepoints

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Q1.5 2018 promotion Morepoints

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2018, 6:41 pm

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
Originally Posted by joe_miami
(Once again, though, I never got an email for this promo, despite having opted in.)
I only got the e-mail this afternoon, so who knows how they are distributing them.
Old Feb 17, 2018, 5:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by jdbcc
I'm so happy they rolled this out 1 week after staying 13 nights. Ughhhh. Hyatt effs me again.
Well this promo is meh, but better than nothing considering Hyatt rarely has promos. Just got the HH Amex Aspire so I'm more inclined to get 7% back plus up to 4K/night at Hilton. Hyatt just never seems to be in the same league as Hilton re promos.

Originally Posted by mahasamatman
I just got the email.
Originally Posted by gengar
I only got the e-mail this afternoon, so who knows how they are distributing them.
Amazing how I just got the email too even though the promo started two days ago. Thanks... Well, I have an award stay that hasn't posted yet. Signed up for promo today, let's see if it works for that.
Old Feb 17, 2018, 9:24 am

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire
This bonus is great imo, except I also echo the sentiments of others here that the HH/HP reduced points earning is frustrating as a majority of my stays during this time period will be at a HH which is actually pretty expensive.
Old Feb 17, 2018, 3:55 pm

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist, Marriot LT Titanium, UA 2.4MM, HH Gold, AS MVPG
Originally Posted by JackE
I'm in the middle of a 6-night stay. Will this drag in nights previous to Feb 15 since I'll be checking out tomorrow?
Answer seems to be “Yes”. Just had a 4-night HP stay post, check-out 2/15 and received 2,000 bonus points.

getagb likes this.
Old Feb 17, 2018, 7:11 pm

Just had a one night points stay at phdc Thursday night, points already credited.
Old Feb 18, 2018, 7:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Originally Posted by SF1K

Answer seems to be “Yes”. Just had a 4-night HP stay post, check-out 2/15 and received 2,000 bonus points.

Same. Had a 6 night stay checking out on the 15th and a nice 3k bonus posted. Satisfied (for once).
Old Feb 18, 2018, 8:39 am

Originally Posted by bsdstone
So, in other words, back to what Gold Passport Diamond Amenities used to be...hard pass.
Only if you move every night
Old Feb 18, 2018, 6:17 pm

Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium
I had a weekend stay at a property NOT on the list of participating brands: Carlton Hotel near John Wayne Airport, which I believe is destined to be a HR (the Carlton, not the airport). Pleasantly surprised to see that this promotion posted nevertheless. I was prepared to move an upcoming 3-nighter to another property if this didn't post, but no need.
Old Feb 19, 2018, 11:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Points did post for a stay that completed after I signed up but before it posted.
Old Feb 19, 2018, 11:33 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Starwood Gold
Question for the team — if I have two rooms booked at same property for same nights, will I earn bonus points for second room? Currently, the way the IT is programmed, the answer is no. Do I complain?
Old Feb 19, 2018, 9:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Originally Posted by stvr
Question for the team — if I have two rooms booked at same property for same nights, will I earn bonus points for second room? Currently, the way the IT is programmed, the answer is no. Do I complain?
I've never been able to do this successfully for the same account. I suggest open a second account in your name and have the different GP number entered for that reservation. You can eventually merge the accounts or just transfer the points.
Old Feb 19, 2018, 9:45 pm

Originally Posted by skywalkerLAX
I've never been able to do this successfully for the same account. I suggest open a second account in your name and have the different GP number entered for that reservation. You can eventually merge the accounts or just transfer the points.
This is against the T&C.
Old Feb 20, 2018, 2:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by JackE
This is against the T&C.
Who cares?
Old Feb 20, 2018, 7:02 am

Programs: AC SE, SPG Plat, FPC Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
I'm enjoying this promo over SPG/Marriott.
Old Feb 20, 2018, 2:50 pm

Originally Posted by skywalkerLAX
Who cares?
I personally would not do it because I respect agreements. To the extent others feel the same way, I responded so they have complete information. And who knows whether some trigger happy Hyatt person takes action; dual account holders might be something they care about.

Beyond that, you -- or anyone -- doing it is indeed not anything I care about. It's between you and Hyatt.
MarkOK likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.