Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

More Points More Play Promotion (Tiered bonus points for stays 9/1/2016 - 11/30/2016)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 1, 2016, 9:15 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: serfty

More Points More Play | Register Link | Hyatt.com

Originally Posted by Gold Passport Concierge
Dear FlyerTalkers,

We’re thrilled to share the details for an upcoming Hyatt Gold Passport global promotion that launches on September 1. This global promotion will allow members the opportunity to earn up to 75,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after 25 eligible nights for stays from September 1 through November 30, 2016. Details below:

Code:
    Stay:  Points Earned:     Total  
                             Earned:
 5 Nights   +5,000 Points   =  5,000
10 Nights  +10,000 Points   = 15,000
15 Nights  +15,000 Points   = 30,000
20 Nights  +20,000 Points   = 50,000
25 Nights  +25,000 Points   = 75,000
... There’s never been a better time to start packing your bags.

Safe travels,
The Hyatt Gold Passport team
Print Wikipost

More Points More Play Promotion (Tiered bonus points for stays 9/1/2016 - 11/30/2016)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2016, 10:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by Brendan
IF. Not everybody is a road warrior who can stay 25 nights in a 91-day period in Hyatts! Esp. money-paid or at least C&P. So IF I stay 5 nights, a 5000-point bonus is nice, but only somewhat motivating.
Sure. I am not going to max out either. With the last promo I reached 50k points because of some unexpected business travel. This time around I will reach 10 nights with a few nights of business travel and a week of vacation. If more unexpected business travel comes up, I might reach 15 nights.

This wouldn't be any different for me if the promo was stay five nights, get one night free, though.

What I am secretly dreaming isn't the return of FFN, but the double elite status credit promo. I have so far six stays this year, and 26 nights. Very little chance of getting to Diamond status with this stay pattern. And no, hotel hopping isn't really an option for me. But I know it's just a dream
Old Sep 8, 2016, 10:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
My first 5,000 points from this promo posted today. Yay! It included nights from a continuing stay on cash and points that started in late August.
Old Sep 8, 2016, 11:18 am

Programs: Marriott Plat since 2008. Hyatt Diamond since 2015
Does Nov. 30 night count towards promo?
Old Sep 8, 2016, 12:40 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Igoncrazy, CS's answer is YES, but the computers may say NO, so you'll have to call in--as I did to get my stay of June 30 to count!

Congratulations, MSP! Has anybody else gotten the same?
Old Sep 8, 2016, 12:47 pm

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Brendan
Igoncrazy, CS's answer is YES, but the computers may say NO, so you'll have to call in--as I did to get my stay of June 30 to count!

Congratulations, MSP! Has anybody else gotten the same?
It posted less that 21 hours after my checkout for the stay that was my fifth night.
Old Sep 8, 2016, 8:29 pm

Programs: UA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Mlife Gold, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
My first 5,000 points from this promo posted today. Yay! It included nights from a continuing stay on cash and points that started in late August.
Did your 5 nights include the nights from August, or only the nights after (and including) Sept 1?
Old Sep 8, 2016, 8:52 pm

Originally Posted by Wooglin
Did your 5 nights include the nights from August, or only the nights after (and including) Sept 1?
Apparently only the nights of September 1, 2, 3, and 4 as I didn't get the points until my stay of September 6 posted.
Old Sep 9, 2016, 5:36 am

Programs: UA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Mlife Gold, Starbucks Gold
Apparently only the nights of September 1, 2, 3, and 4 as I didn't get the points until my stay of September 6 posted.
Well, that's what I figured, but hoped for a mistake in calculations. Guess my 5 night stay ending on 09/02 will only count for 1 night.
Old Sep 9, 2016, 4:06 pm

Programs: UA P, Delta SL, US SL, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, IHG PL AMB, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat
Yay. I have a stay booked for next week that will count, although my current stay using points and money won't be eligible I suspect.
I had nothing but C&P stays during the last promotion and got full credit.
Old Sep 9, 2016, 8:14 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, United 1k, Le Club Silver
Is " Visa Premium Card Rate" an eligible rate?

I am considering booking an Andaz hotel through Visa Signature Luxury hotel collection. The rate is called, "Visa Premium Card Rate." Am I still eligible for earning the Hyatt Gold Passport points? I am most concerned whether these stays will count towards the "More Points More Play Promotion" this fall. Did anyone ever book with Visa Signature Luxury hotel collection and get points?
Old Sep 9, 2016, 8:33 pm

The thing that sucks for some of us is that given how late in the year it is, we won't need or be doing anywhere near 25 nights. I have 6 more nights coming during the period, but that'll put me near 55 nights. No way I'm doing 19 more nights this late in the year.
Old Sep 10, 2016, 8:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by antonius66
The thing that sucks for some of us is that given how late in the year it is, we won't need or be doing anywhere near 25 nights. I have 6 more nights coming during the period, but that'll put me near 55 nights. No way I'm doing 19 more nights this late in the year.
It's been a busy year at work; I have my first full week of vacation coming up next week. And the second not until Thanksgiving.
Old Sep 10, 2016, 1:49 pm

....And today I got an email from Hyatt urging me to sign up for the promo because I just need one more night to earn 5,000 points. I guess Hyatt sends these emails with a lag.
Old Sep 16, 2016, 7:00 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat Prem, Hilton Diamond, Delta Diamond
received 5,000 points immediately after my 6th stay (2+4).
Old Sep 21, 2016, 8:54 pm

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by NJTraveler
I received confirmation from "My Hyatt Concierge" that eligible nights at MGM Resorts will qualify.

Points & Cash also qualify.
Dumb question... What is meant by an "eligible" night?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.