Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

More Points More Play Promotion (Tiered bonus points for stays 9/1/2016 - 11/30/2016)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 1, 2016, 9:15 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: serfty

More Points More Play | Register Link | Hyatt.com

Originally Posted by Gold Passport Concierge
Dear FlyerTalkers,

We’re thrilled to share the details for an upcoming Hyatt Gold Passport global promotion that launches on September 1. This global promotion will allow members the opportunity to earn up to 75,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after 25 eligible nights for stays from September 1 through November 30, 2016. Details below:

Code:
    Stay:  Points Earned:     Total  
                             Earned:
 5 Nights   +5,000 Points   =  5,000
10 Nights  +10,000 Points   = 15,000
15 Nights  +15,000 Points   = 30,000
20 Nights  +20,000 Points   = 50,000
25 Nights  +25,000 Points   = 75,000
... There’s never been a better time to start packing your bags.

Safe travels,
The Hyatt Gold Passport team
Print Wikipost

More Points More Play Promotion (Tiered bonus points for stays 9/1/2016 - 11/30/2016)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2016, 11:45 am

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
I reached the 75K mark as I checked and made sure I received my due points every 5 nights. It only took me about a couple of minutes to login and check.

Maybe you should reach out to the GP Lurker here on FT.
Old Dec 9, 2016, 11:56 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton ♦ , Hyatt Carbonado, Wyndham ♦, Marriott PE, "Stinking Bum" elsewhere.
Originally Posted by hotelfanatic
I reached the 75K mark as I checked and made sure I received my due points every 5 nights. It only took me about a couple of minutes to login and check.

Maybe you should reach out to the GP Lurker here on FT.
Look, I know it only takes a couple of minutes to check, but when you are working 12-14 hour days, looking at travel accounts is way down the list of priorities. Especially since I had work to do in my room each night and then, up again at 5 AM. And, by the way, I did check a several times while I was overseas, and there were large points postings, but I never checked what they were for. I was primarily focused on altering or checking reservations when I was in my account.

Yes, I screwed-up. And honestly, when I took the screenshot of my registration, I never even looked at what information was on the page. So I was doubly stupid, because I had saved no useful verification at all, which I only found out a couple of days ago.

But, what I really want to know is, did your screenshots include identifying information that would help you in a case like this? Did I screw-up somewhere by not capturing this info somewhere on my screen?

I am too aggravated to go begging to some corporate shill, so no, I don't care to contact the GP Concierge. But thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited by zombietooth; Dec 9, 2016 at 12:09 pm
Old Dec 20, 2016, 9:59 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (2020:Exp), United Gold
Got my "congratulations" email for the promo. This was at the bottom of it:

According to this, Centric Waikiki is now at Category 46 hotel!
Old Dec 20, 2016, 1:25 pm

Originally Posted by wh6cto
Got my "congratulations" email for the promo. This was at the bottom of it:

According to this, Centric Waikiki is now at Category 46 hotel!
i think the only thing funnier than that is them also including the Andaz Maui you can enjoy for one night on points
Old Dec 20, 2016, 1:36 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
I did read in the WOH thread, that many will want to burn their points. some having a million points on their account, so that's 4 nights at the Centric Waikiki .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.