Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2017, 11:40 am

Yeah...so ... is going on with Hyatt? Can't make a reservation online at all! Click to select the hotel, from the hotel website directly...and nothing!!!??

Do they not want to make any money anymore or what?

This has been going on since LAST WEEK get it together Hyatt!!

Anyone else experiencing this?

I've tried 2 browsers, clearing cookies, and a private window...no avail.
Old Nov 27, 2017, 2:42 pm

Programs: HH Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by guitarguy19
Yeah...so ... is going on with Hyatt? Can't make a reservation online at all! Click to select the hotel, from the hotel website directly...and nothing!!!??

Do they not want to make any money anymore or what?

This has been going on since LAST WEEK get it together Hyatt!!

Anyone else experiencing this?

I've tried 2 browsers, clearing cookies, and a private window...no avail.
+1 Hyatt website is currently not functional for me for booking rooms. Very strange.
Old Nov 27, 2017, 4:53 pm

Programs: AAdvantage ExecPlat, World of Hyatt Globalist, plain "member" of Marriott, IHG, enterprise, etc.
Seems to be working again, and, maybe it is my imagination, but the website seems to be functioning faster than before....
Old Nov 27, 2017, 10:57 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by MarkOK
Seems to be working again, and, maybe it is my imagination, but the website seems to be functioning faster than before....
Agree I am looking at rooms via my hotspot and it is really faster than usual. I'd prefer additional functionality though...
Old Dec 3, 2017, 2:30 am

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
Website does not allow cancelling an existing reservation. Whenever you click on "Cancel", it takes you back to the list of your reservations.

Actually, this seems like a great marketing strategy. You can book, but you can never cancel.
Old Dec 21, 2017, 2:03 am

Programs: *A+O/W+S/T+EY GLD, SPG+RC+Accor PLT, IHG RA, HHH+HGP+BW DIA, CC SLV
Originally Posted by CloudCoder
Website does not allow cancelling an existing reservation. Whenever you click on "Cancel", it takes you back to the list of your reservations.

Actually, this seems like a great marketing strategy. You can book, but you can never cancel.
Had the same problem yesterday. Using "Modify" and then Cancel did the trick.
Old Dec 21, 2017, 2:07 am

Programs: *A+O/W+S/T+EY GLD, SPG+RC+Accor PLT, IHG RA, HHH+HGP+BW DIA, CC SLV
Cleared cookies on hyatt.com today (using Chrome). If I do a search now, non-available properties (i.e., existing but sold-out for the search dates) are no longer displayed. The old web interface had an option/checkbox for that - my guess is, the setting had been stored in the cookies but now those are cleared, it can no longer be activated. The same probably applies to the old checkbox to display ADA rooms.
Any of you having the same problems? Any "hack" on how to reactivate the setting, like a checkbox somewhere or a manual edit of the cookies?
Old Jan 3, 2018, 3:52 pm

Does Discoverist get 10% back on rewards being used? I can't locate the information on the site and is assuming that no rebate is given.

Any help?
Old Jan 3, 2018, 7:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by ponickka
Does Discoverist get 10% back on rewards being used?
No.
Old Jan 13, 2018, 9:41 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Website no longer allows you to make any changes online.

Keep on getting the following when attempting to save changes

We are unable to complete the reservation as requested. The credit card number you have provided is invalid, or in the incorrect format. Please click here to return to the previous page, check the number and expiration date and try again.

To speak with a Hyatt Representative from within the US and Canada, please call 866-559-8942.click here

To reach us electronically, click here.
Old Jan 22, 2018, 7:35 am
formerly a193991

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by seawolf
Website no longer allows you to make any changes online.

Keep on getting the following when attempting to save changes

We are unable to complete the reservation as requested. The credit card number you have provided is invalid, or in the incorrect format. Please click here to return to the previous page, check the number and expiration date and try again.

To speak with a Hyatt Representative from within the US and Canada, please call 866-559-8942.click here

To reach us electronically, click here.

i have the same issue since weeks. Cannot change a single reservation. To add to the confusion of the error message.... a credit card number cannot even be changed to an existing reservation...

@WorldofHyatt
can you please look into this issue. Issue seems to affect multiple persons. Thanks

Old Jan 27, 2018, 12:40 pm
formerly a193991

Anybody else have these issues, too?

1) Cannot change a single reservation. Every time I hit "Edit" and change the dates, hit "check availability", hyatt.com defaults back to the main screen.
2) Also, I cannot book my Cat 1-7 and Cat 1-4 Award online. it used to show as "Free Promotional Night" or similar... never shows anymore, although bookable with full award points as well as P+C...

I have cleared browsing history, cache, cookies, whatever....Frustrating

Last edited by 59Impala; Jan 27, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Old Jan 27, 2018, 5:01 pm

Originally Posted by 59Impala

1) Cannot change a single reservation. Every time I hit "Edit" and change the dates, hit "check availability", hyatt.com defaults back to the main screen.
2) Also, I cannot book my Cat 1-7 and Cat 1-4 Award online. it used to show as "Free Promotional Night" or similar... never shows anymore, although bookable with full award points as well as P+C...

Yes, the ability to use certs online seems to have disappeared some time ago. I had to call in a couple of months back to book an upcoming stay using 2 Chase signup-bonus certs.
Old Jan 29, 2018, 6:47 am
formerly a193991

Originally Posted by 59Impala

Originally Posted by beltway
Yes, the ability to use certs online seems to have disappeared some time ago. I had to call in a couple of months back to book an upcoming stay using 2 Chase signup-bonus certs.
So, what I have figured out.... I wrote to MHC (which is fabulous!), and she booked my Cat1-7 hotel. Now that I only have 1 free night award left (Cat 1-4), I am able to book online. I presume Hyatt IT blocked the option to book, as they were unable to allocate the right award to the booking, respectively did not allow the customer to chose the award.
Old Jan 29, 2018, 11:43 am

Trying to modify a cash reservation, no luck all day. As 59Impala said , 27 Jan, defaults back to the main screen.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.