Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2018, 6:48 am

Programs: DL DM MM, Hyatt LT Globalist, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
Has anyone noticed missing information in the 'My Awards' section of My Account? The website is no longer showing suite upgrades or free nights for my account...
Old Oct 13, 2018, 8:26 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by Peatisback
Has anyone noticed missing information in the 'My Awards' section of My Account? The website is no longer showing suite upgrades or free nights for my account...
I see them in my account. can it be that you do not have any available any longer? then the fields are empty. noticed that too.
Old Oct 13, 2018, 12:18 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Still present in mine. Check the mobile app. It also shows what has been redeemed
Old Jan 2, 2019, 10:09 am

Down? Can't login or book rooms.
Old Jan 14, 2019, 12:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-PLT Pro 1.9 MM, Hyatt-Explorer, Marriott-Gold, Super 8--Formica
I get this one today:

WE'RE SORRY
The World of Hyatt account system is offline for maintenance. We will be back shortly.
Old Jan 23, 2019, 9:22 pm

Programs: AS Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Starriott LTPP
Does anyone else have issues making award reservations online and via app? I get a message indicating the reservation could not be confirmed.

I've been able to work around by calling or contacting concierge, but I haven't asked about my account issues yet.
Old Jan 25, 2019, 4:50 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
I am having the same issues with trying to book award nights. I tried all different dates and hotels that normally have reward availability have nothing. Seems likes glitch.
Old Jan 25, 2019, 8:44 am

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Cara332
I am having the same issues with trying to book award nights. I tried all different dates and hotels that normally have reward availability have nothing. Seems likes glitch.
Same. It doesn't say rewards aren't available, it's just a blank screen. Tried multiple properties, it seems like a glitch system-wide that started early yesterday.
Old Jan 25, 2019, 3:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by airb330
Same. It doesn't say rewards aren't available, it's just a blank screen. Tried multiple properties, it seems like a glitch system-wide that started early yesterday.
Originally Posted by Cara332
Originally Posted by soartoday
Does anyone else have issues making award reservations online and via app? I get a message indicating the reservation could not be confirmed.

I've been able to work around by calling or contacting concierge, but I haven't asked about my account issues yet.
Was checking to book yesterday and tonight at Hyatt Regency Chicago on Wacker and also the Park Hyatt. The number 0 came up as the number of points needed. Of course, would not work. Hotel verified plenty of rooms available. Other Chicago Hyatt properties were available on points.

Concierge said she was able to see availability.

Price dropped low enough to make regular cash booking more attractive anyway.
Old Jan 26, 2019, 12:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
I'm seeing the same thing ... looking to confirm a Cat 7 Cert ...
Old Jan 26, 2019, 7:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Originally Posted by serfty
I'm seeing the same thing ... looking to confirm a Cat 7 Cert ...
Seems to be fixed - Cat 7 booking now confirmed ...
Old Jan 30, 2019, 12:53 pm

Programs: Southwest CP/A & Hyatt Globalist - love both of these companies!
A little off topic, but I'm still looking for an Executive Hyatt Contact. Can anyone PM me contact info for anyone of imort that might be able to answer some questions (VP of customer service etc)?
I've emailed hyatt comsuner affairs multipule times and gotten nowhere. WOH/supervisors also have been unable to assist.
Old Feb 6, 2019, 9:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Lifetime Diamond, CX Gold, Mrs. Pickles travels for free
Anybody having trouble viewing future reservations? I had one for April that I saw earlier today and now it's gone, and I certainly didn't cancel it!
Old Feb 6, 2019, 9:36 am

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by Pickles
Anybody having trouble viewing future reservations? I had one for April that I saw earlier today and now it's gone, and I certainly didn't cancel it!
I can still see my March stay in the Hyatt App
Old Feb 6, 2019, 2:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Lifetime Diamond, CX Gold, Mrs. Pickles travels for free
Originally Posted by RedElmo

I can still see my March stay in the Hyatt App
It's back, but it was definitely briefly "missing".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.