Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Zilara / Ziva Rose Hall (Jamaica) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Zilara / Ziva Rose Hall (Jamaica) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2023, 1:19 pm

Originally Posted by Microwave
I have a stay coming up at the Zilara Rose Hall in a week and a half, and while other friends who are staying here around the same time under their own reservations have received proactive contacts from the hotel to arrange airport transfers and gather arrival details, I've heard nothing. I have emailed 3 different email addresses, including one person who'd contacted one of my friends about her reservation, and every single email I've sent has gone into the aether or been ignored. I'm dismayed and surprised that a stay that will cost me well north of $6000 is being handled in this way.

Does anyone have an email contact with this hotel that is staffed by humans who will actually reply? Does World of Hyatt Concierge actually monitor the forum and assist with this type of query? I'm very frustrated so far by the complete lack of proactive or reactive engagement from the property and would like to get this turned around before we arrive.
how was your stay?
Old Jun 27, 2023, 11:10 am

Programs: AA (PLATINUM), HHonors (DIAMOND)
Originally Posted by atojbk
how was your stay?

GO ELSEWHERE

this “all-inclusive” is awful
Old Dec 5, 2023, 1:50 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, SPG/Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, UA silver, Jetblue Mosaic
There are several All Inclusives in Jamaica. Anyone have any insights which one to pick? Going with Kids so cant do adults only
Old Jan 2, 2024, 10:12 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, National Executive Elite
We have a family of 5 and would be looking at booking the Ocean View Junior Suite Double. Is that allowed to have 5 in a room and also how much are the kids to add on if you do it upon arrival?

Also if someone has an email contact for the hotel that would help too.

Thanks.
Old Jan 2, 2024, 10:35 am
Company Representative: World of Hyatt

Programs: World of Hyatt
Originally Posted by ooom416354
We have a family of 5 and would be looking at booking the Ocean View Junior Suite Double. Is that allowed to have 5 in a room and also how much are the kids to add on if you do it upon arrival?

Also if someone has an email contact for the hotel that would help too.

Thanks.
Happy New year! Thank you for considering Hyatt. Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall's Ocean View Suite 2 double beds has a maximum occupancy of 4 and no rollaway beds are allowed. Please contact @Hyattconcierge on any social media platform or call 1-800-994-9288 when you have confirmed dates and room types. We will then call the hotel to check on the cash price. The email address to the hotel is [email protected].
Old Jan 2, 2024, 11:31 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by World of Hyatt Concierge
Happy New year! Thank you for considering Hyatt. Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall's Ocean View Suite 2 double beds has a maximum occupancy of 4 and no rollaway beds are allowed. Please contact @Hyattconcierge on any social media platform or call 1-800-994-9288 when you have confirmed dates and room types. We will then call the hotel to check on the cash price. The email address to the hotel is [email protected].
Can you tell me if there are any all inclusive resorts in the Hyatt portfolio in the Carribbean which allow 5 (2 adults 3 kids)? At this point I can't find one and I'm not putting 2 kids under 4 in their own room sleeping separately with my wife. Idiotic thought for a "vacation"
Old Jan 30, 2024, 1:37 pm

Programs: DL, UA
Originally Posted by ooom416354
Can you tell me if there are any all inclusive resorts in the Hyatt portfolio in the Carribbean which allow 5 (2 adults 3 kids)? At this point I can't find one and I'm not putting 2 kids under 4 in their own room sleeping separately with my wife. Idiotic thought for a "vacation"
don't think any AIs will accommodate 5 in one room. 2 rooms, adjoining with the door open between the rooms won't work?
Old Feb 1, 2024, 8:48 pm

I'm headed here later this month--despite the middling reviews and the "reconsider travel" warning from the State Department. Hope all goes well. How bad can endless drinks on a beach really be? I'm taking a red eye over and heard horror stories about customs, so I booked the Club Mobay fast pass. Am I going to be better off going to the Hyatt lounge when I clear or finding an Uber/cab/shuttle, given that I assume I'd be waiting for everyone else to clear before the Hyatt shuttle would come?
Old Apr 5, 2024, 2:15 pm

Programs: AA: ExPlat & 3MM; UA: 1k; KL: Plat 4 Life; Hyatt: Plat; SPG, Marriott, Hilton: Gold
Any views on Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall in Jamaica?

Anyone been there recently? Looking at it for my bachelor party with 10-12 guys. All 40+ and successful so looking for mix of classy and fun
Old Apr 5, 2024, 2:19 pm
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by anandrag
Anyone been there recently? Looking at it for my bachelor party with 10-12 guys. All 40+ and successful so looking for mix of classy and fun
This is best asked here: Hyatt Zilara / Ziva Rose Hall (Jamaica) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD - FlyerTalk Forums Perhaps the mods can move this post ...
Old Apr 16, 2024, 6:51 am

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Glob
I'm at the Zilara right now, and it's beautiful but a smaller resort than I'd anticipated. Getting dinner reservations for 10-12 people would certainly require some advance planning with the concierge before check-in. The other caution with the small resort is that if your group is hoping for a super rowdy bacchanal in all the common spaces, you'll likely be doing that in close quarters with the resort's other guests, which may not be well received. But if you consider your group of 40+ successful guys to be relatively chill in your pursuit of "classy and fun," then the vibe of Zilara probably matches. The demographic here skews 40+. It's not Girls Gone Wild.
Old Apr 16, 2024, 7:24 am

Programs: AA: ExPlat & 3MM; UA: 1k; KL: Plat 4 Life; Hyatt: Plat; SPG, Marriott, Hilton: Gold
Originally Posted by Edgewater Folk
I'm at the Zilara right now, and it's beautiful but a smaller resort than I'd anticipated. Getting dinner reservations for 10-12 people would certainly require some advance planning with the concierge before check-in. The other caution with the small resort is that if your group is hoping for a super rowdy bacchanal in all the common spaces, you'll likely be doing that in close quarters with the resort's other guests, which may not be well received. But if you consider your group of 40+ successful guys to be relatively chill in your pursuit of "classy and fun," then the vibe of Zilara probably matches. The demographic here skews 40+. It's not Girls Gone Wild.
thank you! We had to change locations since Zilara needs 3 nights minimum if Sat included. Doing Secrets now
Old Apr 20, 2024, 5:11 pm

Programs: AA (PLATINUM), HHonors (DIAMOND)

don't do it

this place is awful
Old Apr 20, 2024, 6:03 pm

Originally Posted by flyer121
don't do it

this place is awful
thanks! Booked secrets. Hopefully will be better
Old Today, 11:40 am

Avoid this Jamaica property Rose Hall

Went there Xmas week 2023. Would not go back. Was in Ziva building 3 and the AC could not drop the room below 74 (when it was 77-81 outside) and take out humidity. Management knew there was a problem but denied it, took three days to change my room to one with the same problem. First thing I checked when I got to that room was the thermostat and I refused it. Manager gave me a few WOH points for those three nights before the attempted move but said no more when I turned down the new room. She said I didn't wait for it to cool down, I told her lets check it now 4 hours later and she refused. Had a pricey 8 room block to the tune of $55K given the week and the chief planner was Globalist. None of us would go back.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.