Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Regency Boston Financial District REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Regency Boston Financial District REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2012, 12:11 pm

Programs: Hilton, United, Delta, Hyatt, YMCA
Hi Guys,

I am going to Hyatt Boston for 4 nights with my Wife. Celebration and going back to roots (we started our life in this Great Country doing postdocs in Boston). Contacted already PR person. Got very nice reply. Is there anything you would recommend as far as room location or things to avoid? Based on the reviews it is great Hyatt with fantastic crew and IMHO people are ALWAYS the most important factor. Thank you for your suggestions. Cheers
Old Oct 3, 2012, 7:44 am
Company Representative - Hyatt Regency Boston

Originally Posted by RobbyBobby
Hi Guys,

I am going to Hyatt Boston for 4 nights with my Wife. Celebration and going back to roots (we started our life in this Great Country doing postdocs in Boston). Contacted already PR person. Got very nice reply. Is there anything you would recommend as far as room location or things to avoid? Based on the reviews it is great Hyatt with fantastic crew and IMHO people are ALWAYS the most important factor. Thank you for your suggestions. Cheers
Looking forward to welcoming you and your wife to Hyatt Regency Boston! Our hotel is in a prime location, 1 block from the Boston Common and walking distance from many restaurants, shops, tourist attractions, etc. Let us know if you need any recommendations. Safe travels!
Old Oct 4, 2012, 9:39 am

Thumbs up As I said, people are the most important!

Thank you very much! You proved me right, people are... the most important!
I am so much looking into staying with you.

Best and see you soon!
Old Oct 18, 2012, 3:32 pm

4 Nights Stay

We stayed in the beautiful hotel in the center of Boston for 4 nights.
Were upgraded to the suite (I am Diamond, and yes I did bring the giraffe with me) with balcony and took probably 200 photos different time of the day and night.
Check in and check out and all other interaction with the stuff were more than satisfactory. Received extra perks (for example milk to my 3 PM coffee was there very afternoon). Turn down service and my chocolate too.
My suite was very spacious and had modern feeling to it.
Used gym 3 or five times. Is nice and spacious, and going there from the 22 floor is a warm out by itself.
Eat in the restaurant in the hotel, breakfast everyday; it is both a buffet and a la carte. More then satisfactory. Omelets and pancakes made by the Lady with a smile (every time I was there) are out of this world. Mr. Zahi who runs the restaurant greeted me by name after first time. Had few nice cheat chats with him. Mr. Foster and all front desk stuff was very nice and responsive.
Great hotel, with fantastic stuff. Looking forward to be back.
Old Oct 18, 2012, 4:00 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
If you love taking photos, you really ought to give the Hyatt Regency "Cambridge, Overlooking Boston" - which is right on the water of the Charles River where the Charles seems like a lake - a try. It's recently been renovated. It has a shuttle into downtown Boston. Beautiful views.

I'd bring up the Hyatt at the airport for its world class views, but I'd bring down rain about how inconvenient it is.
Old Oct 19, 2012, 9:06 am

Originally Posted by RobbyBobby
We stayed in the beautiful hotel in the center of Boston for 4 nights.
Were upgraded to the suite (I am Diamond, and yes I did bring the giraffe with me) with balcony and took probably 200 photos different time of the day and night.
Check in and check out and all other interaction with the stuff were more than satisfactory. Received extra perks (for example milk to my 3 PM coffee was there very afternoon). Turn down service and my chocolate too.
My suite was very spacious and had modern feeling to it.
Used gym 3 or five times. Is nice and spacious, and going there from the 22 floor is a warm out by itself.
Eat in the restaurant in the hotel, breakfast everyday; it is both a buffet and a la carte. More then satisfactory. Omelets and pancakes made by the Lady with a smile (every time I was there) are out of this world. Mr. Zahi who runs the restaurant greeted me by name after first time. Had few nice cheat chats with him. Mr. Foster and all front desk stuff was very nice and responsive.
Great hotel, with fantastic stuff. Looking forward to be back.
Thank you so much for your great feedback! We enjoyed having you here and the front desk staff got a kick out of your giraffe. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Boston!
Old Oct 28, 2012, 12:18 am

Programs: US air -chairman, SPG-Plat, Hyatt - Dmnd, Hilton -Dmnd, Hertz - five star
After less than satisfying stay at this property last time (blood on sheets) and generally not very clean room, I'm actually looking forward to my stay tomorrow - lets see if things changed and what kind of treatment I'm gonna get on a priceline stay. lol
Old Oct 29, 2012, 7:09 am

Originally Posted by alexkgtu
After less than satisfying stay at this property last time (blood on sheets) and generally not very clean room, I'm actually looking forward to my stay tomorrow - lets see if things changed and what kind of treatment I'm gonna get on a priceline stay. lol
I hope you've enjoyed your visit thus far. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable. Thank you!
Old Nov 15, 2012, 4:53 pm

Programs: Club Carlson, Hyatt, National, Le Club Accor,
anyone familiar with Hyatt regency Boston know where the nearest whole foods is?
Old Nov 16, 2012, 6:08 am

Originally Posted by A2Zombie
anyone familiar with Hyatt regency Boston know where the nearest whole foods is?
There is a Whole Foods near Beacon Hill. It's a nice walk through the Boston Common. Probably about 15 minutes on foot. There's also a parking lot there that will validate if you have a car. Please let us know if you have additional questions. Looking forward to welcoming you to the hotel.

Thanks!
Old Nov 30, 2012, 4:21 pm

Programs: US air -chairman, SPG-Plat, Hyatt - Dmnd, Hilton -Dmnd, Hertz - five star
I stayed here again, two times, on priceline stays, and hotel exceeded my expectations. Suite given. breakfast provided. welcome amenity delivered.
Good job.
Old Dec 3, 2012, 7:50 am

I stayed here again, two times, on priceline stays, and hotel exceeded my expectations. Suite given. breakfast provided. welcome amenity delivered.
Good job.
Thanks for the great feedback! We’re happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back.
Old Dec 3, 2012, 7:14 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Are those special treats on a Priceline stay?
Old Dec 9, 2012, 8:43 pm

Originally Posted by Firewind
Are those special treats on a Priceline stay?
lol. no, those are exactly the treats that are given to a diamond member, doesnt matter if it's a full price stay, priceline stay or reward stay.
Old Dec 9, 2012, 9:32 pm

lol. no, those are exactly the treats that are given to a diamond member, doesnt matter if it's a full price stay, priceline stay or reward stay.
I've never pushed the envelope in that particular direction. Thank you for the tip. I've been spending way too much after hitting Diamond.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.