Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Regency Boston Financial District REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Regency Boston Financial District REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2022, 7:52 am

Originally Posted by soy
Tax and tip is included in Glob breakfast. Ask your concierge to have it adjusted if you did not get it done at checkout
Thanks! At first I didn't want to bother since it wasn't a lot but at your suggestion I did message the concierge who took care of the refund. Really easy!
Old Jun 1, 2022, 1:01 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Was here for memorial weekend and the stay was overall solid and met expectations. Some notes on how it went:

- Got a minor room upgrade instead of suite upgrade. Double was booked but we preferred a King and they got us one. They apologized for lack of suite upgrade as all the suites were completed booked which I completely expected after verifying in the app beforehand. Bunch of graduations and conventions and tourism was going on this weekend so no surprise there.
- Breakfast was fairly basic (continental with some extras) but it was done very well. We went with the buffet. Omelette was decent and the cook was really nice. Sausage, eggs, and bacon were quite good. Fruits were super fresh. French toast/waffles sucked. Avoid those. Baked goods were whatever, not that great. In case you are confused if a waiter asks if you want drinks like we were, juices were free when doing buffet. Service was pretty good.
- Room was okay. Furniture was nice and TV is very large. No chromecast and not a big fan of the bed sheets. Maybe I'm just spoiled by the Thompson beds. I love the Thompson beds.
- There's 2 separate elevators. One to get to lobby and one to get to rooms. This was a bit annoying but the elevators are pretty available so the wait time is not long.
- Location is amazing. It's in the heart of Boston and everything is so walkable we didn't even get to use our metro pass to its full value.
ccna101 likes this.
Old Jun 20, 2023, 3:52 pm

Programs: BA GLD, AA GLD 1MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LT Titanium
Just completed a quick one night stay. Upgraded to Corner King which I thought was a nice room. The room was dead quiet and I slept great. 4PM checkout proactively offered.

Breakfast was menu or buffet; I ordered the grain bowl with eggs which I enjoyed. All charges were removed.

I was only here for around 10 hours but it was a trouble-free stay with a good night’s sleep. I’d return.

Grain bowl with poached eggs
Old Jan 10, 2024, 9:15 am

What's the chances of any kind of upgrade for a globalist double queen booking?
Old Jan 26, 2024, 10:00 am

Originally Posted by noungning
What's the chances of any kind of upgrade for a globalist double queen booking?
Going to reply to myself for future reference or dp. There were no available upgrades for double queen except for city view. My companion approved sharing a king so we were upgraded to an executive suite. The room was spacious enough but quite dated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.