Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Regency O'Hare REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Regency O'Hare REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2010, 9:51 am

Programs: AA ExP, Hyatt Diamond, MR Platinum, PC Platinum, SPG Platinum, HH Gold
Originally Posted by notquiteaff
So it's still closed on the weekend itself? I'll be there on Friday night or Saturday night.
Occupancy is still low, but at least for now the RC is open. Noticable no meat was seen Sunday night display in the RC. Lots of veggies, cheese and pita bread. I want meat!
Old Mar 31, 2010, 1:01 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Plat Pro, MR LTP, others from cards
That's a shame. The 2.5K RC closed points, 2K G2 code, vouchers and full breakfast were a nice combination. I'll go to the Rosemont instead.
Old Mar 31, 2010, 7:51 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Priority Club Platinum, Hilton, Southwest "A" and "CP" Hertz 5*
They had Steak for steak sandwich last night....
Old Mar 31, 2010, 8:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by ENIAC
That's a shame. The 2.5K RC closed points, 2K G2 code, vouchers and full breakfast were a nice combination. I'll go to the Rosemont instead.
I'll go to both (Fri Rosemont, Sat HR ORD), but yes, I was looking forward to the 2.5K bonus as I don't expect to spend a lot of time "lounging". Oh well.
Old Apr 1, 2010, 10:41 am

Programs: AA ExP, Hyatt Diamond, MR Platinum, PC Platinum, SPG Platinum, HH Gold
Originally Posted by notquiteaff
I'll go to both (Fri Rosemont, Sat HR ORD), but yes, I was looking forward to the 2.5K bonus as I don't expect to spend a lot of time "lounging". Oh well.
Does the Rosemont have a lounge?
Old Apr 1, 2010, 10:46 am

Rosemont does not have a lounge, but it has free parking for all and free restaurant breakfast for Diamonds.
Old Apr 2, 2010, 12:18 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Plat Pro, MR LTP, others from cards
Exactly. And both have G2 bonuses this quarter. So for this weekend the Rosemont saves about $20 on parking and $10 on the room. It gives a full breakfast vs. a lounge breakfast, which at least partly offsets the loss of the evening nibbles.

I'm also doing the Hyatt Lisle this weekend -- no G bonus but an AAA rate of $55.20 and free parking. Hopefully hit the Arboretum if the weather stays nice.
Old Apr 2, 2010, 10:04 am

Programs: Marriott Gold; IHG Platinum; Insomnia Cookies
Originally Posted by ENIAC
I'm also doing the Hyatt Lisle this weekend -- no G bonus but an AAA rate of $55.20 and free parking. Hopefully hit the Arboretum if the weather stays nice.
Wow, that sounds like me! Friday night Rosemont, Saturday night Lisle, Sunday night O'Hare. Maybe there should be a Chicago meetup thread.
Old Apr 2, 2010, 10:37 am

Programs: UA 1K; SPG Plat; Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by ramolnar
Wow, that sounds like me! Friday night Rosemont, Saturday night Lisle, Sunday night O'Hare. Maybe there should be a Chicago meetup thread.
Saturday on Wacker, Sunday at O'Hare! But I'm a lowly-Platinum.
Old Apr 4, 2010, 7:36 pm

Programs: UA 1K; SPG Plat; Hyatt Diamond
Checked in and was told I was the "Guest of the Day" which includes a Suite Upgrade and 20% off in the restaurant (which is closed). It was a special touch for my 4th Hyatt stay since cheating on SPG during the BWB/Diamond Fasttrack...
Old Apr 4, 2010, 11:27 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by boifromtroy
20% off in the restaurant (which is closed).
Hilarious.
Old Apr 26, 2010, 6:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by zacktravel
Occupancy is still low, but at least for now the RC is open. Noticable no meat was seen Sunday night display in the RC. Lots of veggies, cheese and pita bread. I want meat!
I went into the club on Saturday evening for nibbles and was the only guest. Came back the next morning for a coffee to go (and to see the breakfast selection... had booked a rate with full breakfast in the restaurant) and again was the only soul in the club.
Old Apr 27, 2010, 6:23 am

Programs: Delta PM, USA GP, Marriott Gold, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by zacktravel
Agreed... been mostly just cheese and various breads since reopening (at least the nights I have been there).
Old May 19, 2010, 12:27 pm

Does anyone have an email address for this property to inquire about a future stay?
Old Jun 7, 2010, 11:43 pm

Programs: Military Space-A, UA Plat, AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Gold
RC?

Staying one night June 23; arriving 11:30pm into O'Hare. Will there by any snacks/coffee, etc. accessible in the RC at that hour? Is it open only when an attendant is there? Website says room service is available 24 hours, but I called the property and they said only until midnight. Good thing I called! Not sure we'll arrive hungry, but just in case...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.