Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Andaz Napa Valley REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Andaz Napa Valley REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2023, 12:08 pm

So the self-parking for the hotel is in the public parking garage behind the hotel, and you will get a parking pass when you check-in and will be asked to park on the third floor (self-parking is included in the destination fee).

However, wanted to share with you that when we returned to the self parking garage after dinner at around 10 PM, after we had parked and was about to go down the elevator, we observed a man on a bike equipped with a headlamp, peering into each and every car.

We reported this to the front desk, and they immediately sent someone to check it out.

Of course, this could certainly happen in any urban city, but just wanted to caution about self-parking here, and if you have an option of self-parking or valet (particularly as Globalist on an Award Stay) I would opt for the valet here.
Old Dec 29, 2023, 9:58 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, AS MVP Gold, National EE, Hertz PC
Anyone know are there EV chargers at this hotel? If so, can I reserve ahead? Thinking if I should burn a Cat 1-7 cert here.

Last edited by zoneflyer; Dec 29, 2023 at 10:07 pm
Old Dec 29, 2023, 10:57 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist; AA EP; Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by zoneflyer
Anyone know are there EV chargers at this hotel? If so, can I reserve ahead? Thinking if I should burn a Cat 1-7 cert here.
There are multiple EV chargers (but not the Tesla-branded superchargers). We were able to tell the valet staff to charge our car and they handled it so don’t believe you need a reservation but worth asking.
zoneflyer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.