Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Residence Club Sedona Piñon Pointe AZ REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Residence Club Sedona Piñon Pointe AZ REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2022, 9:45 pm

Originally Posted by Stgermainparis
Why do you feel uncertain
Oh, it's just something you said:

I did call. And they said they saw my rez but also said “oh bc we are a HRC property things get crazy with our bookings
And why wouldn’t you call if you did?
Because sometimes the worst experiences make the best memories... I'll roll the dice
Old Mar 8, 2022, 9:52 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by moyafmx
Oh, it's just something you said:

Because sometimes the worst experiences make the best memories... I'll roll the dice
I hope you don’t have a “worst experience” but glad you are in a position to consider such a thing a best memory.
Old Mar 9, 2022, 3:17 pm

B

Problem booking a one day award to add to your 3 day. We have this issue with another distination property that was individual units rented out (hawaii) so kinda like a timeshare but not Hyatt vacation. So are your 4 days available if you booked it as one reservation? If so you may need to cancel the ressie and then book as 4 nights -- also if your trying to use the cat 1-4 cert you're going to need help with having it pulled correctly. It might not be an option
Old Nov 15, 2022, 2:10 pm

Do you earn QNs and a brand explorer badge (HRC) when staying at this property?
I stayed here a week ago using a few free night awards, and my stay record has not posted to my World of Hyatt account yet.
I called the resort to ask about the missing stay credit, and the person on the phone told me they don't post stays at this place to Hyatt accounts because they are a timeshare property and not a regular Hyatt property.
I knew HRCs were different from other Hyatt's, but I never knew I would not received stay credits, unless the person on the phone was wrong.
Could anyone share their experience regarding QNs and brand explorer badges for staying at HRCs? (the one at Sedona in my case)
Thank you-
Old Nov 15, 2022, 2:40 pm

Programs: BA GLD, AA GLD 1MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by agjil
Do you earn QNs and a brand explorer badge (HRC) when staying at this property?
I certainly did on a stay earlier this year. I could be imagining, but it may have taken longer than usual to post.

Old Nov 15, 2022, 2:50 pm

Originally Posted by River in Sight
I certainly did on a stay earlier this year. I could be imagining, but it may have taken longer than usual to post.

Thanks a lot for sharing.
Glad to hear stays at this property do count as QNs.
I am going to wait just a little more before I contact Hyatt regarding the missing stay credit.
River in Sight likes this.
Old Nov 15, 2022, 3:45 pm

I'm in the same boat as agjil. I checked out on Nov 8th, 3 nights on points and award and nothing has posted yet. I just sent a request for missing stay credit this morning.

I'm counting on the qualifying nights plus double nights from the business credit card to help me requal for Globalist.

Last edited by wackyducky; Nov 15, 2022 at 4:15 pm
Old Nov 15, 2022, 10:07 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
I definitely got stay credit here. And my stay was on points.
Old Nov 16, 2022, 12:31 pm

As a follow up - my concierge replied back to me saying HRC properties can take up to 2 weeks to post. I'd have to wait the two weeks before she could do anything.
Old Nov 16, 2022, 3:22 pm

I definitely got stay credit here. And my stay was on points.
Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by wackyducky
As a follow up - my concierge replied back to me saying HRC properties can take up to 2 weeks to post. I'd have to wait the two weeks before she could do anything.
Good to know...I guess I also need to wait a little more for my stay credit then.
Thank you.
Old Nov 30, 2022, 6:45 pm

Data point: Checked out 11/8 and the qualifying nights finally posted 11/30.
Old Feb 15, 2023, 12:19 pm

Has anyone had luck getting an upgrade to a one bedroom in advance (paid or unpaid) by calling the hotel or going through the Hyatt concierge? I'm a globalist if that matters.
Old Feb 16, 2023, 6:24 pm

Originally Posted by redbirdsj
Has anyone had luck getting an upgrade to a one bedroom in advance (paid or unpaid) by calling the hotel or going through the Hyatt concierge? I'm a globalist if that matters.
Not only would they not upgrade us in advance (we had two studios booked as globs), but also front desk was adamant about no upgrade when we checked in even though one bedrooms were available. These HRCs seem very intent sticking with their policy/terms of not honoring glob benefits. Frankly the staff there was pretty rude overall. Fantastic location but aside from that I would never return to this property.
SF1K likes this.
Old Feb 16, 2023, 7:23 pm

Not only would they not upgrade us in advance (we had two studios booked as globs), but also front desk was adamant about no upgrade when we checked in even though one bedrooms were available. These HRCs seem very intent sticking with their policy/terms of not honoring glob benefits. Frankly the staff there was pretty rude overall. Fantastic location but aside from that I would never return to this property.
what glob benefits are you referring to? Upgrade is not a benefit at vacation ownership properties. Apparently it’s not even a benefit at Hyatt place and Hyatt houses either.
Old Feb 17, 2023, 8:05 am

Originally Posted by myperks
what glob benefits are you referring to? Upgrade is not a benefit at vacation ownership properties. Apparently it’s not even a benefit at Hyatt place and Hyatt houses either.
Correct. HRCs (and some others) do not have to offer upgrade to globs as a benefit. But they can, if they want to. That’s why I said they were sticking with their policies and NOT upgrading.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.