Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2023, 5:22 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

I suspect it was Faster Free Nights.I don't know but I looked pretty hot in my piggly wiggly shorts @ Park Hyatt Paris tossing my McDonald wrappers around the lobby after dinner
So what if they didn't like me or my designer clothing
Don't care really if the iconic promotion ever returns but I do care that redemption devaluation is spinning out of control
The Hyatt program hasn't been improved on in years as good as it is for when it was introduced back in 2016/2017
Promotional opportunities limited considering properties going up to 60 to 70 k a night ?
We can debate about how awful Hilton is but with 5th night free no resort fees booking on points and a multitude of promotions and higher earn for spending on the HH Amex credit card
it looks fairly good by comparison in my eyes
drod and Pocatello like this.
Old Mar 6, 2023, 5:26 pm

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Vinodavid
I was staying at Hyatt Kauai and ending up chatting with a Corporate Hyatt employee. He confirmed that promotion will never see the light of day again. Way too many people racking up stays at HP Bakersfield and redeeming at Park Hyatt Paris, showing up with their sweatpants and Hooter's tank tops packed in Piggly Wiggly grocery bags.
You think the promotion would be more likely to make a return if they were turning up in evening wear and matching Rimowa luggage?

Guest profiling aside, the faster free nights promotion was ridiculously over the top generous and totally unsustainable.
SanDiego1K and Russelljohnson like this.
Old Mar 7, 2023, 4:07 am

Hi! Will my stay on free cat 1-7 cert unlock spring promo? (It starts with the second stay)
Old Mar 7, 2023, 9:36 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Originally Posted by nycvisitor
Hi! Will my stay on free cat 1-7 cert unlock spring promo? (It starts with the second stay)
yes it should
nycvisitor likes this.
Old Mar 7, 2023, 2:34 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, National Executive Elite
Hi will a stay booked under Amex FHR apply as a one of the qualifying nights for the spring bonus journeys?
Old Mar 7, 2023, 4:02 pm
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by ooom416354
Hi will a stay booked under Amex FHR apply as a one of the qualifying nights for the spring bonus journeys?
I'm counting on it. My last FHR stay at a Hyatt property posted as any other Hyatt stay. FHR now allows our Hyatt numbers to be entered at time of booking. My upcoming booking shows up in my Hyatt account.
Old Mar 7, 2023, 4:14 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
I'm counting on it. My last FHR stay at a Hyatt property posted as any other Hyatt stay. FHR now allows our Hyatt numbers to be entered at time of booking. My upcoming booking shows up in my Hyatt account.
yup i see it listed under mine also so i'll assume we're good, thanks!
SanDiego1K likes this.
Old Mar 14, 2023, 6:23 pm

Programs: B6 M4, AA Plat Pro, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Reminder to All

Targeted Q1 promo ending soon (Mar 19) and global Q2 promo bonus journey 3000/2 night starting (Mar 20). Correct me if I'm wrong pls
Old Mar 17, 2023, 3:06 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Another offer for hotels and Lindblad in EMEA. As per the T&C for Lindner members only… but I was able to register. Have a stay at PH Zurich end of March using my Cat1-7 before the hotel goes to Cat8, and will report back on success or not.

https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...er-nights.html

SanDiego1K and Pocatello like this.
Old Mar 17, 2023, 7:17 pm

Alas...

Old Mar 17, 2023, 7:21 pm

Programs: AA UA Delta. HH Diamond, PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, Hyatt Diamond
The qualification for the second stay:

I need to stay 3 nights at a Hyatt. If I book the first night with points and the next 2 nights with cash. Would the first night qualify as the first stay? Thank you!
Old Mar 18, 2023, 9:17 am

Originally Posted by milemission

I need to stay 3 nights at a Hyatt. If I book the first night with points and the next 2 nights with cash. Would the first night qualify as the first stay? Thank you!
As long as the 1st and 2nd night are NOT at the same property (ie, cannot be consecutive stays at the same property )
Old Mar 18, 2023, 1:54 pm

Programs: WOH Glob
This is actually a chase question but hyatt offer adjacent-admins please delete if not allowed. Need help with chase escalation: spent just over $15100 (allowed extra bc annual fee does not count) on personal hyatt card In 2022 in order to get free cat 1-4 certificate and CAN NOT get them to award the cert. Have escalated numerous times and multiple managers have confirmed I made the spend (I even called 12/30/22 to confirm) and it keeps getting denied by the "marketing team" without explanation other than "did not meet spending requirement." What do I do???? Last manager manually added up all months' spend and credits and confirmed I did indeed make spend and even that was declined by their team. Their year end spend report clearly shows I spent $15106.25 with $80 called out as "fees" so even their own tool agrees. I'm beyond frustrated. GAH. I should just let it go but it makes me angry.
Old Mar 18, 2023, 2:25 pm
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by TIVAgal
This is actually a chase question but hyatt offer adjacent-admins please delete if not allowed. Need help with chase escalation: spent just over $15100 (allowed extra bc annual fee does not count) on personal hyatt card In 2022 in order to get free cat 1-4 certificate and CAN NOT get them to award the cert. Have escalated numerous times and multiple managers have confirmed I made the spend (I even called 12/30/22 to confirm) and it keeps getting denied by the "marketing team" without explanation other than "did not meet spending requirement." What do I do???? Last manager manually added up all months' spend and credits and confirmed I did indeed make spend and even that was declined by their team. Their year end spend report clearly shows I spent $15106.25 with $80 called out as "fees" so even their own tool agrees. I'm beyond frustrated. GAH. I should just let it go but it makes me angry.
This might be better asked in the Chase forum ... Chase | Ultimate Rewards - FlyerTalk Forums
TIVAgal likes this.
Old Mar 19, 2023, 11:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by milemission

Do points stays count? I read the terms and conditions, but it says an eligible stay includes a "Free night award," but does not mention points redemption. I wonder if they are distinguishing between "free night award" certs and points stays. Anyone know?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.