Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2022, 3:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
3x points for dining at Hyatt restaurants is back, no stay required.
https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e..._offerspage_en
Old Sep 15, 2022, 3:51 pm

Originally Posted by jerry a. laska
are there any Hyatt hotel/resort restaurants that are actually worth visiting just for the restaurant? Like something that people will drive just to dine, not a restaurant that people go to because they’re staying at the hotel..
365RoadWarrior likes this.
Old Sep 15, 2022, 4:05 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jerry a. laska
Do MGM food outlets count? I don’t see it anywhere in the exclusions.

Any experiences? I would guess you would have to submit your receipts to Hyatt as they don’t have the option to add your WOH number at the outlet as they do at other Hyatt dining outlets.
Old Sep 15, 2022, 4:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Seagull689
are there any Hyatt hotel/resort restaurants that are actually worth visiting just for the restaurant? Like something that people will drive just to dine, not a restaurant that people go to because they’re staying at the hotel..
I think Ka'ana Kitchen at the Andaz Maui qualifies.
Old Sep 15, 2022, 4:13 pm

Originally Posted by Matt4200
Do MGM food outlets count? I don’t see it anywhere in the exclusions.

Any experiences? I would guess you would have to submit your receipts to Hyatt as they don’t have the option to add your WOH number at the outlet as they do at other Hyatt dining outlets.
Nope. Per terms:

Members may earn triple points on Eligible Non-Stay Charges for food and beverage purchases at participating outlets at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts between September 15, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. CDT and December 20, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. CST. Outlet participation is limited. Offer may not be available at all properties or at all outlets at a participating property. Offer is not available at Alua Hotels & Resorts, Breathless Resorts & Spas, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Hyatt Residence Club, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Ziva, Lindblad Expeditions, MGM Resorts, Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Sunscape Resort & Spas, Vivid Hotels & Resorts, or Zoëtry Wellness and Spa Resorts. Please ask outlet associates about participation. Members may earn a maximum of 100,000 Bonus Points per transaction under this offer (in addition to any Bonus Points you may earn as an elite member). Only Base Points are tripled, and all points awarded under this offer are Bonus Points. You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of purchase.

https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...al/search.html

And MGM properties will not be found when searching for participating hotels.
jerry a. laska likes this.
Old Sep 15, 2022, 6:00 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Dine Local 3X points

This promo is back through Dec 20. When you dine at Hyatt properties when not staying, you get triple points. Some hotels also give for spa stays.

I love this promo, and it changed my dining habits.

My tip from past experiences? Often when I stayed at a Hyatt, I'd dine in and settle the bill at the restaurant. I'd get triple points.

This was a huge benefit for me. I have reduced my dining at Hyatt when the promo ended. Now I'll kick it up again as 20% discount is meaningful.
Old Sep 15, 2022, 6:02 pm

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by SHLTP
This promo is back through Dec 20. When you dine at Hyatt properties when not staying, you get triple points. Some hotels also give for spa stays.

I love this promo, and it changed my dining habits.

My tip from past experiences? Often when I stayed at a Hyatt, I'd dine in and settle the bill at the restaurant. I'd get triple points.

This was a huge benefit for me. I have reduced my dining at Hyatt when the promo ended. Now I'll kick it up again as 20% discount is meaningful.
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...-2022-a-3.html

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...-sales-38.html
Old Sep 15, 2022, 11:41 pm

Is it coincidence that Hyatt announced and launched a supplemental promo on the exact date 9/15 that the Bonus Journeys 2x promo begins?

I don’t think so, I feel like Hyatt corporate knew that the Q4 promo was lacking and scrambled to add something on, but something conservative.

I have a feeling something else may be added on in October, nothing huge but some additional component of supplement to the Q4 promotional offering.
Old Sep 16, 2022, 4:43 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Executive Platinum
Blue Duck Tavern at the PH DC is really good.
cbra2 likes this.
Old Sep 16, 2022, 9:42 am

I could see going to one if I had points about to expire I wanted to keep alive
Old Sep 16, 2022, 7:09 pm

Programs: UA Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
For the 3x dining, does any of that go towards your base points? Or are all 3 points per dollar bonus pts and thus do not count towards lifetime globalist?
Old Sep 16, 2022, 7:18 pm

Originally Posted by bomberman92
For the 3x dining, does any of that go towards your base points? Or are all 3 points per dollar bonus pts and thus do not count towards lifetime globalist?
No bonus points ever count towards lifetime status, not even the 30% globalist “bonus”.

Also it’s 10 extra points per dollar spent.
Old Sep 16, 2022, 7:25 pm

No bonus points ever count towards lifetime status, not even the 30% globalist “bonus”.

Also it’s 10 extra points per dollar spent.
Yes, I understand that bonus points do not. I'm wondering if any base points are earned as part of dining at Hyatts but not staying there.

Can you elaborate on the 10 extra points per dollar spent?

Thanks!
Old Sep 16, 2022, 7:34 pm

Originally Posted by bomberman92
Yes, I understand that bonus points do not. I'm wondering if any base points are earned as part of dining at Hyatts but not staying there.

Can you elaborate on the 10 extra points per dollar spent?

Thanks!
Yes,

You earn 5 base points per dollar spent on dining. Those base points count towards lifetime status.

Any additional earnings such as the 3x promo earnings do not count.

So you earn 5 points per dollar spent for base points with this promo that 5 is multiplied by 3, and 3 x 15 = 15. Subtract the 5 base points earned which do count for lifetime status and there’s 10 points per dollar additional earned through the 3x Offer those 10 extra points per dollar do not count towards lifetime status.

Hope that’s clear enough.
Old Sep 16, 2022, 7:38 pm

Yes,

You earn 5 base points per dollar spent on dining. Those base points count towards lifetime status.

Any additional earnings such as the 3x promo earnings do not count.

So you earn 5 points per dollar spent for base points with this promo that 5 is multiplied by 3, and 3 x 15 = 15. Subtract the 5 base points earned which do count for lifetime status and there’s 10 points per dollar additional earned through the 3x Offer those 10 extra points per dollar do not count towards lifetime status.

Hope that’s clear enough.
Super clear, thank you! Makes total sense

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.