Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2024, 8:34 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by serpens
Thank you, TravelinSperry, for posting these offers.

To this veteran, the offers are a strange juxtaposition. By entering a code, someone can get 20% off worldwide, but one needs to be a veteran (and enter a code) to get 10-15% off in the U.S. only. Um, thank you, Hyatt, for recognizing my time on active duty.
In fairness, Veterans offers are rarely very enticing (I say this as a veteran who always checks the rate before booking). I have a Hyatt Leverage code as well as another corporate code and have literally never found the Veterans rate to win out.

Also, for the record, this veteran rate isn't really a "special offer" its pretty much always available and you really don't even need to enter the code. When running a search on Hyatt.com, just click the "Special Rates" pull down menu in the search box and click "Military/Veteran Leisure"

However, if someone doesn't have any access to any special rate codes (e.g. Hyatt Leverage, Corporate, AAA), one benefit of the Veterans rate, even if not a huge discount, is that it tends to have pretty favorable cancellation policies relative to other rates (e.g. "Advance Purchase Rate"). So that might be worth something to someone.

Regards
Old Jan 31, 2024, 9:50 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by scubadu
Also, for the record, this veteran rate isn't really a "special offer" its pretty much always available and you really don't even need to enter the code. [...]

However, if someone doesn't have any access to any special rate codes (e.g. Hyatt Leverage, Corporate, AAA), [...]
Thank you. Good comments.

Yes, I check the Military/Veteran Leisure rate before making a reservation. The Senior rate is the only other special rate for which I'm eligible. In fairness to Hyatt, I'm an infrequent and irregular customer, so I'm probably not the target audience.

My comment was mainly directed at the proximity of the two offers that I quoted from TravelinSperry's posts. (I don't mean adjacent posts on FlyerTalk; I mean web pages at hyatt.com.) I don't figure that Hyatt (or any other for-profit corporation) owes me something because I'm a veteran. But if a corporation want to make a show of "honoring" veterans (or active duty, or family members), then it should be meaningful. Offering a larger discount over a wider area for merely entering a code (PRIDE or PROUD) compared to the veteran's offer (MILVET plus additional documentation) does the opposite of make the veteran's offer meaningful. All my opinion, of course.
Old Jan 31, 2024, 10:54 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by serpens
Thank you. Good comments.

Yes, I check the Military/Veteran Leisure rate before making a reservation. The Senior rate is the only other special rate for which I'm eligible. In fairness to Hyatt, I'm an infrequent and irregular customer, so I'm probably not the target audience.

My comment was mainly directed at the proximity of the two offers that I quoted from TravelinSperry's posts. (I don't mean adjacent posts on FlyerTalk; I mean web pages at hyatt.com.) I don't figure that Hyatt (or any other for-profit corporation) owes me something because I'm a veteran. But if a corporation want to make a show of "honoring" veterans (or active duty, or family members), then it should be meaningful. Offering a larger discount over a wider area for merely entering a code (PRIDE or PROUD) compared to the veteran's offer (MILVET plus additional documentation) does the opposite of make the veteran's offer meaningful. All my opinion, of course.
I agree with you. My father was a Vet and as such I'm entitled to savings sometimes due to his service. Sometimes the opptys are very good (e.g., USAA) other times not so much (Veteran's Advantage Hertz discounts).

However, it should be noted that the PRIDE/PROUD discounts may not be offered by every property and/or were worse than the savings offered to Vets at certain properties. At the end of the day, each property can offer their own unique discounts (I see them frequently) and it doesn't have to be a global or nationwide offering. So, any property that wants to honor the experience is more than welcome to offer a deal exceeding what the national chain offers up.

Note - this thread is for announcements only... so we really should take this convo to another thread rather than continuing here
Old Feb 2, 2024, 8:11 pm

Programs: UA LT Gold (BIS), AA LT Plat (CC SUBs & BD), Hilton Dia (CC), Hyatt Glob (BIB), et. al.
Originally Posted by scubadu
... one benefit of the Veterans rate, ... tends to have pretty favorable cancellation policies relative to other rates ... Regards
Often the main or only benefit.
Old Feb 3, 2024, 5:19 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Dr Jabadski
Often the main or only benefit.
Yep...

Regards
Dr Jabadski likes this.
Old Feb 13, 2024, 1:08 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24.

Register in advance:

https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

I assume, but it does not say, that you cannot earn AA miles in addition.
Old Feb 13, 2024, 4:13 am

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Markie
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24.

Register in advance:

https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

I assume, but it does not say, that you cannot earn AA miles in addition.
You still earn AA miles
Old Feb 15, 2024, 4:36 pm
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Originally Posted by coleslaw
You still earn AA miles
Where do you see that please. Twitter/X team told me you don't earn both.
Old Feb 16, 2024, 3:07 am

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Markie
Where do you see that please. Twitter/X team told me you don't earn both.
My stays that posted since signing up for the promo show the 1000 EY miles in the Hyatt app and the AA dual accrual has already posted.

I don’t see the EY miles in my account yet… but I’m assuming that’s a delay rather than not being eligible.
Old Feb 17, 2024, 7:50 am

My stays that posted since signing up for the promo show the 1000 EY miles in the Hyatt app and the AA dual accrual has already posted.

I don’t see the EY miles in my account yet… but I’m assuming that’s a delay rather than not being eligible.
On that note... has anybody received their EY miles?
Old Feb 19, 2024, 9:09 pm

On that note... has anybody received their EY miles?
I rec'd EY miles dated 2/2 for a stay going on during the 2/1 start of this promo. I THINK AW notified me about a week or so ago that the pts had posted, so maybe it takes a couple weeks for them to post?
Old Feb 22, 2024, 2:10 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum Elite, Hilton Gold
New Promo active now:
https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e..._offerspage_en
How to earn more with Bonus JourneysYou can earn 3,000 Bonus Points for every three qualifying nights, up to 21 nights at 1,300+ hotels worldwide across 25+ brands—including Andaz, Hyatt Regency, Park Hyatt, Thompson Hotels and more.

Register by April 15, 2024, and then complete your qualifying nights between March 1 and April 30, 2024, to receive Bonus Points.
All members can earn3,000 BONUS POINTS
for every three qualifying nights,
up to 21,000 Bonus Points

REGISTER BY
April 15, 2024

THEN COMPLETE NIGHTS
March 1 - April 30, 2024

AT OVER
1,300 participating hotels
World of Hyatt
credit cardmembers can earn

AN ADDITIONAL 1,000 BONUS POINTS
when those nights are at 500+ participating hotels,
up to 7,000 Bonus Points**
Old Feb 25, 2024, 1:38 am

I had stay Thursday. Got 1k Hyatt no ey
Old Feb 26, 2024, 2:07 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, MP Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
USA Veterans offer:
https://www.hyatt.com/info/veterans
Participating Hyatt hotels and resorts in the U.S. are honoring veterans, active duty armed service members, and their immediate family members with the below offer:
  • Save 10-15% off stays at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts
  • Offer includes immediate family members
  • Limited to participating hotels and resorts located in the United States
  • Must use offer code MILVET as the Special Offer Code when booking to qualify
  • A valid U.S. Military/Veteran ID or DD-214, or other documented proof of military service issued by an official government-sponsored branch of the United States armed services, is required at check-in
Terms & Conditions:
Spoiler

Thanks for the heads up! Never even noticed the option for Military/Veteran rate. Saved $20 bucks on upcoming stay. Rate was not better for a couple of my other stays. I will remember to check in the future. And thanks to all that have served! Go Navy!
SPN Lifer, Jiatong and Dr Jabadski like this.
Old Mar 22, 2024, 1:08 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, B6 Mosaic 2, AS MVP Gold
New promo, with pretty simple terms, just dropped: https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...2x-nights.html

Register to earn double night credits toward tier status for every qualifying night completed between March 22, 2024, and June 10, 2024, at Thompson Hotels and Dream Hotels.
mnmag, Mihiker, gadberry and 5 others like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.