Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] Fairmont Hotels & Resorts NFAF

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2010, 11:31 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by al613
Do you have any examples of savings? Is it like 20% or more like 60%?
Varies in comparison.. I personally saved 40% at the same hotel last spring break.. but then the rate savings off their bar was 60% because it was spring break.

Fairmont has prepaid advanced, however its non-cancellable. Friends and Family is standard cancellable, upgradeable using FPC certs and qualifies towards tier status.
Old Aug 16, 2010, 4:01 pm

Originally Posted by Ancien Maestro
Sent a Private Message to you.. please click on the link and add friend.

JohnMCT.. I also sent you a PM.. please click on the link and add friend.

If there are other Fairmont employees reading this and has a Facebook Page for bookings.. PM me for friend link.. and I'll post your group on my FB wall.. that way we can network everyone here. Quite a bit of volume.. would be good to get 3 or 4 groups going. We have two.. one open, and one private.. The one that is open is on my FB wall. We've had 400 new members join, and another 2 or 3 groups would be excellent for this community if possible.

Also, I will update my FB profile with Hotel Manager contacts that I personally know.. when booking just e-mail executive offices and receive an upgrade based on availability. This won't be immediate, but will be done at a later date.. We are trying to handle everyone's friends and family inquiries in a fast and efficient manner currently. I'm not an employee.. just want to keep friend and family bookings going.. so Fairmont employees with FB pages, please PM me.

Thanks to all.. I will try and do my best for everyone interested.. Just PM me for FB friends link.
I would really appreciate it if you would please PM me the link too. We booked our Montreal hotel using the NFAF last year and really enjoyed our stay. Thanks in advance, Ancien Maestro
Old Aug 16, 2010, 9:23 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
This is a unique offering that requires Facebook.. asked probably 15+ times this question, and its' unfortunate we can't handle everyone's preferred method of communication.. Facebook organizes the information, and handles the hundreds of members that we have from FT seamlessly. It would be a logistical nightmare unfortunately without Facebook..

If you know a Fairmont employee.. they would be more than happy to book for you.. some on FT could probably handle your inquiries and bookings.. You can look on the old NFAF threads for employee contacts, and PM them.. nyx.txt would be one of those employees that comes to mind.. last time though he wasn't game in the new format.. but keep trying, I'm sure you'll be able to figure something out.

For those interested in this unique offering.. PM me for a Facebook friends link.
Old Aug 17, 2010, 12:40 am

Programs: IC: Diamond Amb
I have asked for a rate on the FB link.

Now after I get the offer / rate... how will I have to go ahead for making the booking?

Last edited by sweets61250; Aug 17, 2010 at 1:01 am
Old Aug 17, 2010, 8:09 am

JUst one question. How does the room deposit get handled under your scheme?

I used the NFAF rate before through a FT contact. BUt I got to make my own booking.

Last edited by Bogwoppit; Aug 18, 2010 at 5:19 pm Reason: TO keep AM happy
Old Aug 17, 2010, 11:38 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by svtbrown
Can you please explain how the cc payment would work ? Thank you
Fairmont requires a cc to guarantee a booking. That is standard.

I suggest everyone stay above board. Lets try to work together and save $$.. its' important to know that I'm here to help, and we're all on the same team here.. to save $$.. Hundreds of bookings have been made.. best of all no obligation quotes, no strings attached.. dare to compare.. PM me for facebook friend link! Please keep PMs confidential.. PM me to get around the credit card issue if it is a concern.

thanks Bogwoppit.^

Last edited by Ancien Maestro; Aug 18, 2010 at 6:48 am
Old Aug 17, 2010, 11:02 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Wow.. I surprise myself doing stuff like this sometimes.. this through the NFAF ticker symbol format. I just saw a potential Christmas Break vacation at one of our favorites at 66% off for some of the dates. just checked all of the usual websites. A potential.. hopefully its available for the 2 1/2 weeks.

omg.. it is available, showed up on my blackberry just right now while typing!!!!!.. Dream vacation over Christmas and New Years.. here goes the booking.. keep fingers crossed. PM me for Facebook friends link to get NFAF. No obligation quotes.. All FTers welcome!

EDIT: Doesn't look good for flight availability on points.. savings eaten up by $2,000 pp flights.. eek.. Well, there was a bit of hope there.. Will work on it next few days, see if I can pull a second miracle.

Last edited by Ancien Maestro; Aug 18, 2010 at 12:53 am
Old Aug 18, 2010, 10:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Silvercity
I don't use Face Book....Yes I know its strange in this day and age.
So how do I get this info.

You are not alone
Old Aug 18, 2010, 10:39 am

Thank you Ancien Maestro for arranging this very interesting connection.
Old Aug 18, 2010, 11:54 am

Originally Posted by Ancien Maestro
Wow.. I surprise myself doing stuff like this sometimes.. this through the NFAF ticker symbol format. I just saw a potential Christmas Break vacation at one of our favorites at 66% off for some of the dates. just checked all of the usual websites. A potential.. hopefully its available for the 2 1/2 weeks.

omg.. it is available, showed up on my blackberry just right now while typing!!!!!.. Dream vacation over Christmas and New Years.. here goes the booking.. keep fingers crossed. PM me for Facebook friends link to get NFAF. No obligation quotes.. All FTers welcome!

EDIT: Doesn't look good for flight availability on points.. savings eaten up by $2,000 pp flights.. eek.. Well, there was a bit of hope there.. Will work on it next few days, see if I can pull a second miracle.
Well, fingers crossed. HOpefully this works out.

Last edited by arietal; Aug 19, 2010 at 11:51 am
Old Aug 18, 2010, 1:27 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

I want to to express sincere appreciation for the positive feedback received. All information received and communicated are treated with strictest privacy and confidentiality.

FTers, please treat the private messages that you receive from myself as private.. I'm here to help, and will answer all questions or concerns you may have. I'm not an employee, but like to make deals and connections that I have available so that as many as possible may benefit. This all works with mutual respect and trust.. PM me anytime, and I will get back to you quickly.

For no obligation quotes and Friends and Family bookings, please Private Message me for a Facebook Friends link. Thanks to all!
Old Aug 19, 2010, 2:54 pm

Programs: DL PM, Fairmont Premier, SPG Gold
Thank you!

Just PM you. Last year we stayed at suites of Fairmont Montebello and Le Chateau Frontanec, all thanks for the AFNF rate and platinium upgrades.
Really appreicate you doing this and can't wait to explore the upcoming possibilities!
Old Aug 19, 2010, 3:31 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by pguo
Just PM you. Last year we stayed at suites of Fairmont Montebello and Le Chateau Frontanec, all thanks for the AFNF rate and platinium upgrades.
Really appreicate you doing this and can't wait to explore the upcoming possibilities!
Surprising your first FT post is on this thread.. Scroll through all of the rate quotes on the Group Wall to see if something interests you.. lots of activity. All NFAF rates are upgradeable using your Platinum Certificates.. and standard hotel cancellation policies apply as well.

Last edited by Ancien Maestro; Aug 19, 2010 at 3:37 pm
Old Aug 21, 2010, 10:50 am

Programs: Aeroplan, FPC Platinum, SPG/Marriott Gold, Radisson Gold Elite, BW Diamond Select
Thumbs up

Just wanted to post a testimonial and thank Ancien Maestro for all of this.

I, too, was extremely reticent about having anything to do with Facebook but buckled because I wanted to get in on this stuff. (Still not that comfortable with being a Facebook member but may get over it in time. Have actually, hopefully, shut down just about everything under my profile )

Anywho, have now made a couple of bookings using this methodology and stand to save literally hundreds and hundreds of dollars overall. IOW, I highly recommend that if you're looking to stay at Fairmont properties that you take advantage of this option for as long as it lasts.

Thanks, AM!
Old Aug 21, 2010, 11:41 pm
Suspended

Programs: Amex Centurion, SPG Platinum, Continental Platinum, Virgin Gold
The saving in the Plaza Hotel which is a Fairmont property is not that great.

I can stay at Peninsula for 269+ tax using corporate which kills this deal

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.