FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] Fairmont Hotels & Resorts NFAF
View Single Post
Old Aug 16, 2010, 4:01 pm
yeungman

Originally Posted by Ancien Maestro
Sent a Private Message to you.. please click on the link and add friend.

JohnMCT.. I also sent you a PM.. please click on the link and add friend.

If there are other Fairmont employees reading this and has a Facebook Page for bookings.. PM me for friend link.. and I'll post your group on my FB wall.. that way we can network everyone here. Quite a bit of volume.. would be good to get 3 or 4 groups going. We have two.. one open, and one private.. The one that is open is on my FB wall. We've had 400 new members join, and another 2 or 3 groups would be excellent for this community if possible.

Also, I will update my FB profile with Hotel Manager contacts that I personally know.. when booking just e-mail executive offices and receive an upgrade based on availability. This won't be immediate, but will be done at a later date.. We are trying to handle everyone's friends and family inquiries in a fast and efficient manner currently. I'm not an employee.. just want to keep friend and family bookings going.. so Fairmont employees with FB pages, please PM me.

Thanks to all.. I will try and do my best for everyone interested.. Just PM me for FB friends link.
I would really appreciate it if you would please PM me the link too. We booked our Montreal hotel using the NFAF last year and really enjoyed our stay. Thanks in advance, Ancien Maestro